Thread: A few suggestions ive been thinking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A few suggestions ive been thinking about

I was a huge D2 fan (Diablo 2) for a long time, and i know blizzard had success implementing a "Socket" system. for those of you who do not know what i mean, it means armor & weapons would have a space for a "jewel" or "rune" that u combine with the armor/weapon, giving it a stat boost. Of course you wouldn't want to completely rip off other games,but, im sure the creative minds behind PL could easily come up with something of this sort. I belive it would add a new twist on p.v.p. also it could make different combinations of items stronger. Rather then having one set be the strongest. Also, i heard there might be a rise in lvl cap soon. If so i would think that raising then skill point cap on skills, also making thing's more interesting in both p.v.p. and p.v.e. plz give feedback and/or corrections. Thanks for reading guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I totally agree on your point about crafting conradin. Would be aswome. I think that the suggestions i made would appeal to more" hardcore" players (which PL has a lot of, including me) . Anyone else that has variations of these ideas plz post them. Btw conradian i sent in a app. For Aeo hoping u guys will take me.