Thread: Arcane Deary Feedback: Thoughts and opinions, is it worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default Arcane Deary Feedback: Thoughts and opinions, is it worth it?

Heyyyy, so as the title says, looking for everyones thoughts and opinions on the new Arcane Deary? Is it worth the 1350 Plat? How often do portals actually take you to "Deary Island" and is the loot alone worth purchasing the pet for? Is the AA useful, it sounds pretty cool and is unlike any ability we have seen so far but how effective is it? I still can't decide wether to purchase it or not, any feedback on this is much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Also just want to add this isn't intended to be an "I hate Arcane Deary it's a rip off" thread by people that haven't even used it or been with a party that has, genuinely want to hear what people that have bought this pet (either with gold or plat) think about it's skills and abilities, how does it hold up in hard elites? Have you tried it in PvP etc?
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 01-22-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Heyyyy, so as the title says, looking for everyones thoughts and opinions on the new Arcane Deary? Is it worth the 1350 Plat? How often do portals actually take you to "Deary Island" and is the loot alone worth purchasing the pet for? Is the AA useful, it sounds pretty cool and is unlike any ability we have seen so far but how effective is it? I still can't decide wether to purchase it or not, any feedback on this is much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Also just want to add this isn't intended to be an "I hate Arcane Deary it's a rip off" thread by people that haven't even used it or been with a party that has, genuinely want to hear what people that have bought this pet (either with gold or plat) think about it's skills and abilities, how does it hold up in hard elites? Have you tried it in PvP etc?
    If you wanna make some money ye! Lol I thought $90 was a waste but.nah its well worth it
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post

i tried some runs with my friends who has them, and the chance of portal appearing is pretty low, we tried more on twink than end game tho and we usually get gold, no locks no rings, but it is not a bad thing, since there is an inverse proportion between price of ring and frequency of the portals appearing + rate of actually getting the ring
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Arcane deary from dream to reality

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    If you wanna make some money ye! Lol I thought $90 was a waste but.nah its well worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by Melberly View Post
    i tried some runs with my friends who has them, and the chance of portal appearing is pretty low, we tried more on twink than end game tho and we usually get gold, no locks no rings, but it is not a bad thing, since there is an inverse proportion between price of ring and frequency of the portals appearing + rate of actually getting the ring
    Thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Arcane deary from dream to reality
    Hahaha...yes indeed!