Thread: Experience Share ^.^

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Awesome idea of this thread! So firstly I'd like to thank you for that

I'm kinda "new" to the game again, because I stopped playing for two years, when my account got stolen. So I dont actually habe much friends left from the "good old times"

The first one I'd like to thank is Deadroth. He was the greatest artist here on forums. He was a great role model and was always giving great advices, so I was able to do the Sigs I do now.

Ruizhe. My best customer haha. He always Supports my arts and is probably the one who brings the customers to my thread. I made a couple of sigs for him and though my sigs used to be free, he always had a "small loan of a million gold" for me. I guess je knows what I mean with this quote

Trickster family.They were always willing to help in Elite or normal maps. Also they helped me to get my first mythics. It's been always lots of fun guys! I miss the days we were hunting portals to drop breezaga. Miss you guys

All my customers.Thanks dor supporting my thread and my arts. Without you I would not ever been able to have such a success with my shop. With over 1k Posts and over 40k views i guess it's the biggest art thread at the moment! Thank you!

Also thanks to all those great players outside who helped me in Elites. It would take to long to mention all, but I think the guys and gals I am reffering to know that they are meant.

Big thanks!
    ~Juicy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juicymango For This Useful Post: