Thread: Experience Share ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Experience Share ^.^

Hey guys, Most of us are in Arcane Legends from long time things keep changing everything changed drastically but one thing that did not changed much is kinda ethics like honesty, friendship, helpfulness and sometimes negative things too.
    Lets come out from all negative or gold prior thoughts. All our progress in Game/Real life can't be imagined without our friends and wellwishers. Share here your unique memories when someone helped you and that was unforgettable or either you helped someone who was really helpless.
    And how do you felt after getting hope of someone still there for you, or how was the feeling when you help someone?.

Also what made your friendship with a game Friend like real life friend.

I made this thread coz i personally feel everyone loosing their wellness for making more and more gold including me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

guess no one showed up for the party. hahhaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

True friends in this game are of arcane rarity, i made a few i can really trust, whom i had entrusted more than 5m worth of items on and never let me down, yet there are some ugly and disgusting players who used to spend all day with me for al long period of time and eventually chose to betray for just a couple of millions thinking they can gain back my trust as easy as abc. This word "trust" is pretty fragile, just by adding a h, it will turn into "thrust". Thats how easy trust can be thrusted. My advice is always leave a 5% possibility for betrayal if you were to entrust your friend with something so that at least you will have that 5% of yourself left if a true betrayal occured, ive seen ppl who lost 100% of themselves, ended up deleting their toon and god knows where they are now. Also, if you want to wear flashy vanities and op gears in town, reject friend requests and ignore pms, material friends are not those u want, you can laugh about jokes together farm together and pvp side by side with the best players in the game but eventually none of these are real, the smarter/more ambitious they are, the slyer they are (most of the time, not all) never let your guards down against them . It will be a lonely path before you find true friends, patience is key. However once they betray you, dont be stupid to trust them once again even if they return everything to u, a leopard never changes its spots. They chose to betray u, they chose to be alone, leave them. Finally gl and hope you guys can find true friends
    Last edited by Potato is me; 01-22-2016 at 08:52 AM.
    POTATO ISH ME

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Awesome idea of this thread! So firstly I'd like to thank you for that

I'm kinda "new" to the game again, because I stopped playing for two years, when my account got stolen. So I dont actually habe much friends left from the "good old times"

The first one I'd like to thank is Deadroth. He was the greatest artist here on forums. He was a great role model and was always giving great advices, so I was able to do the Sigs I do now.

Ruizhe. My best customer haha. He always Supports my arts and is probably the one who brings the customers to my thread. I made a couple of sigs for him and though my sigs used to be free, he always had a "small loan of a million gold" for me. I guess je knows what I mean with this quote

Trickster family.They were always willing to help in Elite or normal maps. Also they helped me to get my first mythics. It's been always lots of fun guys! I miss the days we were hunting portals to drop breezaga. Miss you guys

All my customers.Thanks dor supporting my thread and my arts. Without you I would not ever been able to have such a success with my shop. With over 1k Posts and over 40k views i guess it's the biggest art thread at the moment! Thank you!

Also thanks to all those great players outside who helped me in Elites. It would take to long to mention all, but I think the guys and gals I am reffering to know that they are meant.

Big thanks!
    ~Juicy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juicymango For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well I helped arcanedragon he's a good friend he lost his account but he got it back but without all his gear worth 10m+ I helped him since I know he feels bad of his acc getting deleted...he said he wouldn't forget that so I told him " just pass it on , if someone needs help , help him " were good friends hehe
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melberly View Post
    True friends in this game are of arcane rarity, i made a few i can really trust, whom i had entrusted more than 5m worth of items on and never let me down, yet there are some ugly and disgusting players who used to spend all day with me for al long period of time and eventually chose to betray for just a couple of millions thinking they can gain back my trust as easy as abc. This word "trust" is pretty fragile, just by adding a h, it will turn into "thrust". Thats how easy trust can be thrusted. My advice is always leave a 5% possibility for betrayal if you were to entrust your friend with something so that at least you will have that 5% of yourself left if a true betrayal occured, ive seen ppl who lost 100% of themselves, ended up deleting their toon and god knows where they are now. Also, if you want to wear flashy vanities and op gears in town, reject friend requests and ignore pms, material friends are not those u want, you can laugh about jokes together farm together and pvp side by side with the best players in the game but eventually none of these are real, the smarter/more ambitious they are, the slyer they are (most of the time, not all) never let your guards down against them . It will be a lonely path before you find true friends, patience is key. However once they betray you, dont be stupid to trust them once again even if they return everything to u, a leopard never changes its spots. They chose to betray u, they chose to be alone, leave them. Finally gl and hope you guys can find true friends
    Trust me and you will never disappointed ��✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

lol that entry
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Ive had tons of friends in this game, unfortunately most of them quit or we stopped talking.

I'll always remember the time when I was new and I jokingly talked to a friend in my guild named Happyblanket about how I didn't have a lepre yet as that had become an inside joke of ours, and he just kinda gave me one because he felt like it. (Keep in mind, Lepre was 200k, I didn't know how to farm, and there were no elixirs, so 200k was a lot)

I'll also always remember when I had started saving for my mythic set, I was in a guild called Omniscient sanctum at the time, and I bought the helm because I thought that if I save until I can afford both pieces I'll just waste all my money, like I tend to do... But then, while hanging out with guildleader and a officer, the officer just straight up went "Hey I think I have a unupgraded mythic set laying around on my rogue, let me check" and comes back and gives me the armor. I've never been so happy over a game before or after that moment.

And then there's hanging out with Matanofx, and I don't think I need to even mention the patience this man has had with me and my nab questions, he was amazing in general.

BAM that's the first three memories that pop up in my head when I think about what I'm grateful and happy for.
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 01-23-2016 at 06:15 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

lots of memories come to me.

I'll never forget tarlok event where I was killing the final boss in dead city, I was doing it with this rogue that I dunno who, I was always a solo player and was very shy to talk first so I barely had friends, then a portal opened and this girl named Jiiekale (now Queendex) told me to come with her. For the first time in my life, someone asked me to come with them to run a map lmfao, so we ran it, duo, couple of deaths until some guy from her guild shows up and tada its done.

Next would be when she kept urging me to join her guild, playing guilt trip lol. So I finally budged and joined, best thing I ever did, met a smurf named Nicflamel, a smurf named Frosch (now a warrior named Froxanthar) and loads more that made me enjoy the game and kept me logging in everyday.

I'll never forget the people who bonded with me here whose life stories touched and some may have even scarred me, it was all worth it getting to know all of you, I am honored to have been someone you will remember at some point of your life.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Theres nothing like friends in this game or the world out there. What you have is acquaintances only.
    If you get that one true friend, I suggest you run like hell because when they leave, you are gonna be more lonely then ever.
    There are ppl who have abused me & tried to kill me just because I had better stats then them. There are ppl on this forum who's true colors I've seen in the game no matter how nice they try to sound here. This list goes on so I'll just stop it.
    I respect this thread & if you did make any real friends, then you are a very lucky person. My one & only true friend left right before winter event, right before our 1st friendship-anniversary. We became friends during winter 2014 event when we were both total noobs, on our 1st toons & didn't know nothing about this game. I know tons of ppl in the game & no one matches up to her. Now no amount of gold or stats entice me anymore because there is no one to celebrate your success with.
    Sorry if i appear negative but this is the honest truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You are alone bonj but this might be temporary, I also lost one best friend who was strange for me before but now we are like best friends. We trusted each other for more than thousands of million gold we were mostly giving all gold to each other for something buying and selling; I was very sad when his id gone and he was willing to get 100m he was 15% done for that we didn't even know that the midas touch title was not available that time and he lost his id where he had everything. I said him come play take all my gold i had 5-10m that moment but he refused and quitt permanently. And Now i got some friends who all are also good but no one much cooperative as we were but i don't expect someone to trust me for his gold and i don't find someone who honesty trusted me without any security amount, So im also treating others with a minimum percentage of exploit friendship after i lost the best one. Hope you will get someone who really deserves your friendship.
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 01-22-2016 at 11:59 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xZauiflele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

#Shazbot&Klaas- Best ever, Always giving me some items Everyday even a Best friend won't give you some items everyday

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

T rust,
    Bwaahaha 90 % chance to get scamed ,

Take risk if u willing to lose gold /item/friend,

In my 2 yrs al time I trusted many ppls, some betrys me, nd with some ppls I share items worth 25-30 m still they friends wd me

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Hey xZauiflelex,

First of all, I would like to thank you for a such clever thread.

Memories... tons of memories. Forums is my other virtual home. It's a "chilling spot" for many, me included. I squit the game and forums almost a year ago. I come back few times to say hi, but it doesn't last for long. I've met so many people from everywhere in this game. I didn't have a close group of friends. No I was very open and linked with the people of this place: the forums. If you're looking for legends of this game, stick to forums. If you need help with anything, you know you'll get it here. So many dedicated people, I've became one of them. I've been visiting many guilds, I had so many projects, but school and responsibilities didn't help and I had to cut.

if you want to hear some changes about me in real life? Now I have a girlfriend, and she loves hearing me. She loves talking with me. She wants to know me, she wants to know everything about me, my hobbies, my past, my dreams. Obviously, I want to hear everything about her. We've been talking so much about nothing and everything. Lately, I've been visiting forums and even logged in game. I met some old friends. I was so pleased, I was so happy. I miss those guys. Trust me, I've had so many good memories I've even told my girlfriend about them. I heard about Arcane deary, omg one such big news for me. I never thought they would release a such pet xD. I explained her the facts about that event and she loved it, found it funny too xD. I told her about my old friends, about my old achievements, my old habits.

I still have contact in real life with some people of this game, and I'm glad to have those contacts. It's great people with who you can talk about old times ad funny things happening in game. We play other games together, or we talk about our real life stuff. We grow up over time. TBH I don't play anymore, no games. It's not that I don't like them, or find them boring. I have duties, I have university, and a girl that needs time and someone next to her. I'm glad that this game is still growing and it's going forward. I'm glad to meet all these friends again.

Hey Arachno, it's been a while man xD

and hey Juicymango, thanks again for the sig you made me. My first sig!

and hey Jinathefullversion xD See you in game

and hey to all people I didn't name here. There are so many of you, If I name you all, the thread would be over 9000 xP

welcome to all new players, and forumers I didn't meet yet. This game is awesome, the people are awesome. You can't imagine how many good things you are missing at this exact moment. I knew that long time before and was seeking for all of them. Keep exploring, keep making links with the people here, you'll succeed in game for sure

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hey xZauiflelex,

Memories... tons of memories. Forums is my other virtual home. It's a "chilling spot" for many, me included. I squit the game and forums almost a year ago. I come back few times to say hi, but it doesn't last for long. I've met so many people from everywhere in this game. I didn't have a close group of friends. No I was very open and linked with the people of this place: the forums. If you're looking for legends of this game, stick to forums. If you need help with anything, you know you'll get it here. So many dedicated people, I've became one of them. I've been visiting many guilds, I had so many projects, but school and responsibilities didn't help and I had to cut.

if you want to hear some changes about me in real life? Now I have a girlfriend, and she loves hearing me. She loves talking with me. She wants to know me, she wants to know everything about me, my hobbies, my past, my dreams. Obviously, I want to hear everything about her. We've been talking so much about nothing and everything. Lately, I've been visiting forums and even logged in game. I met some old friends. I was so pleased, I was so happy. I miss those guys. Trust me, I've had so many good memories I've even told my girlfriend about them. I heard about Arcane deary, omg one such big news for me. I never thought they would release a such pet xD. I explained her the facts about that event and she loved it, found it funny too xD. I told her about my old friends, about my old achievements, my old habits.

I still have contact in real life with some people of this game, and I'm glad to have those contacts. It's great people with who you can talk about old times ad funny things happening in game. We play other games together, or we talk about our real life stuff. We grow up over time. TBH I don't play anymore, no games. It's not that I don't like them, or find them boring. I have duties, I have university, and a girl that needs time and someone next to her. I'm glad that this game is still growing and it's going forward. I'm glad to meet all these friends again.

and hey to all people I didn't name here. There are so many of you, If I name you all, the thread would be over 9000 xP

welcome to all new players, and forumers I didn't meet yet. This game is awesome, the people are awesome. You can't imagine how many good things you are missing at this exact moment. I knew that long time before and was seeking for all of them. Keep exploring, keep making links with the people here, you'll succeed in game for sure

dragoooooo (sorry haven't been on in game much, phone broke lolol) wassup man!? so glad u found a great girl! she's a keeper!! Its great to meet someone that wants to know everything about you as you do about her :') very rare these days! hope to catch ya on sometime man!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hey xZauiflelex,

Hey mate, thanks for these awesome words! I am feeling the same as you. Sounds like my story as well.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Juicymango For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The first elite runs I ever got invited to when I had crappy gears and crappy skills with the gm of crime sorciere: redagent.
    Had no idea what an elite was supposed to be but he did get me to try it ^.^

I'll always remember how much fun we had getting slaughtered by those wrathjaws in elite dead city (31 cap) :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    lots of memories come to me.

I'll never forget tarlok event where I was killing the final boss in dead city, I was doing it with this rogue that I dunno who, I was always a solo player and was very shy to talk first so I barely had friends, then a portal opened and this girl named Jiiekale (now Queendex) told me to come with her. For the first time in my life, someone asked me to come with them to run a map lmfao, so we ran it, duo, couple of deaths until some guy from her guild shows up and tada its done.

Next would be when she kept urging me to join her guild, playing guilt trip lol. So I finally budged and joined, best thing I ever did, met a smurf named Nicflamel, a smurf named Frosch (now a warrior named Froxanthar) and loads more that made me enjoy the game and kept me logging in everyday.

I'll never forget the people who bonded with me here whose life stories touched and some may have even scarred me, it was all worth it getting to know all of you, I am honored to have been someone you will remember at some point of your life.
    Thank you Tarlok! What a great day that led us on to have many more! *hugs
    Hmmm well for me I guess my first memory was bumping into a mage named Frocsh (now Froxanthar) he recruited me to my first ever guild, I believe I was level 14 at that time, I had no idea how these people knew when I was online or even how to talk in "Guild Chat" lol! After a while we both became officers and due to individual reasons both left at seperate times and went on to create our own guilds. After a while he went inactive but then decided to come back to the game and wanted to join Eutopia! Despite leaving after some time to help a mutual friend in game and then have another break away, he returned again to join our new venture with "Rise of Eutopia". After just over 2 years of playing together we are now more like family and regardless of where our journey takes us I believe we will never be far from eachother in game now There are many people that have given me great memories in the time I have played, Wenoleya, Flaunts (Betty) and Dedo always guaranteed to make me laugh, we share the same sense of humour and they always find a way to take things to a whole new level of crazy lmfao but I love it! Bleutopian...loyal to a fault, heart of gold, my right arm and confident, we can joke around but I can talk to this guy about anything, he always knows the right thing to say, wether its in-game or out after speaking with him I can always see things in a new light, the same was to be said for Bloodskerr who I miss very much! This list could go on and on, thankfully I am lucky to have met some really great people in-game, some that now no longer play and those that I still get to create new memories with everyday!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I have one friend that's on regularly, whether we run events together (I purposely save a few crafted energies because I know he'll always PM me to come and vice-versa) or we're just chilling in Garetta talking and trading advice. I used to have more, but some stopped playing and some deleted me from their friend list. I'm down to 13 friends, but those contain duplicate toons as well.

I agree, it does get lonely, I log on, check my daily/crafting/merching, look to see if they're online to chat. If not, I log off. I miss being PM'd to come and do some runs or to just chill and chat. I turned off my "accepting new friends" function, because I get so many invites that when I do meet someone to add to that list, I can never find them, lol.

IGN Zaizor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I like this thread. At first, it took my a while to settle in AL. I remember myself getting help from many people along the way, and appreciate all of them. Gaining trust took me a while. I think that you can gain amazing friendship in AL, but at the same time, you can loose them very easily. I feel like sometimes people forget that overall AL is an online game which we play to have fun and take greediness and ego as their first priority, taking advatage of people who trust them. Trust is not so easy to gain, and we should not ruin it. I see AL as a place where age does not matter, and everyone get a chance to express themselves without being judged. I get to have intresting conversations with my friends and get tips from them, whether it's about AL or life in general, I love listening to them.
    ~ Melificentt/Adthse ~