Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enchantress Guide O' Hurs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Nice write up man !! Enchantress all da way WOOT WOOT!

|alterra|miakaa|lvl30|enchantress|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Great Guide!

Wow thanks for the uber guide... I just started this game yesterday and I knew I was holding off on spending any skill points for a reason. Again great guide and thanks for taking the time to put this together

Looks like i'll be an AoE damage dealer!

-Ritax (lvl 7 Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Uber guide?????, it is ok doesn't go into any depth and I've read a dozen of these guides, useful for the noobs, nothing in there for a vet though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay let me rephrase that - great guide for anyone just starting out (me) - So i'm not throwing points where ever. It gives direction. Saves me from respec'ing in the future or for a while I guess...

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, im kinda new to this game (android user and such).

thinking that max level is 50, can i assume that we'll have 50 skill points to spend? so i can start thinking on which spells to max (all have 5 as max rank right?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, welcome to PL!

Yes max level at this moment is 50. We get 49 points to spend and max rank is 5 but not everything can be maxed out.

It really depends on what your play style is for you to decide on which spells to max out first. At early levels it's recommended to max out heal, lightning and firestorm.

People say not to put points into frostbite but that's just opinion I have at least one. When I solo or have to kite a mob it comes in handy.

Revive, Icestorm and Magic Shield you only need 1 point in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im not new to MMO's, i wont spend points in firestorm (at least now that i dont need the extra dps to do anything as i can kite my way to solo every level) cause i dont intend to be a strong dpser, i intend to be a strong healer/buffer that doesnt die easily :P

u say that i only need 1 point in icestorm and magic shield but then u need ur tanks to never ever fail, how much more armor do we get by point in magic shield? (if its only a few armor then yeah, i would only put one in it)

i intend to now at lvl 14 decide if i either wanna max out frostbite or drain life to single target dps on bosses while i save my mana to heal (aoe burns all the mana down really fast).

and yes i do know u have way more experience than i do, and im not saying that ur wrong, i'm just saying that's not my playstile, i created an enchantress to heal, not to do damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sure you're not new (we all came from WoW or EQ :P)

well 1 point in ice storm because the next ranking just increases the damage a little and does not help keep them frozen longer. I like to use Ice Storm followed by Firestorm because it is a combo and I think gives a little more dmg (not positive). Also when you use Ice Storm someone in the group will break it by using something else anyway... I see no point in putting more than 1 but that's just my opinion.

magic shield - Yeah it only increases armor by a few points from 4 points to 6points to 8...

I was only speaking at lower lvls to put 1 in frostbite but if you strictly plan to kite by all means put more . I currently have 5 in frostbite and i only added it when all the other spells I wanted maxed out are maxed.

LOL. I wouldn't say I have way more experience. I just started maybe 3 weeks back. Everything is just opinion and play styles can change how one distributes their skills. PvE or PvP, damage build, balanced build, Paladin(off-tank) build. All these can be different.

Good Luck and have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"magic shield - Yeah it only increases armor by a few points from 4 points to 6points to 8..."

oh.. my.. god.. what a suck *** skill increase xD

well ill max for sure

Level 2: Heal (Restore Health!) Cost 30, +10 Heal per rank
    Level 16: Weakness (Reduce enemy damage and chance to hit!) Cost 50. -5 target damage per rank
    Level 18: Nightmare (Reduce enemy hit chance (and armor)!) Cost 50. Target hit chance -5 per rank.
    Level 22: Blessing of Vitality (Increase party health generation!) Cost 60. Reduce mana cost per rank.
    Level 24: Blessing of Might (Increase your party's strength and damage!) Cost 60. Reduced cost per rank.

thats 5 skills, 25 points, 24 to go, 6 points to have at least one of each makes 31 points, 18 to go,

then i would use 4 to max lightning as it gives a hit debuff and so ill use it often, but at least from rank 1 to 2 its a damage increase of 23-35 to 29-41, kinda low, for a 12 second cooldown.

and lol now i get to 14 and see that drain life has 31 sec cooldown , not useful at all to level this then, maybe only for pvp burst,

so i'll prolly spend the rest of the 18 points as 4 on frostbite, and the rest is peanuts, 4 on firestorm and 4 on drainlife for some pvping and the other 6 points as 4 on lightning and 2 on ice storm.

we clearly lack useful skills, or more choices

btw can u post the rest of the cooldowns of the skills? they're not in the guide,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here are my skills at level 50.

I don't remember which ones decrease as you add points but for what I have here are the cool downs

List of Spells

Level 2: Heal (Restore Health!) Cost 30, +10 Heal per rank CD:5.5 sec
    Level 4: Frostbite (Freeze your target!) Cost 20, +5 damage and +1 sec Freeze time per rank CD: 15 sec
    Level 6: Lightning (Blast surrounding enemies with lightning!) Cost 30, +10 damage per rank CD: 12 sec
    Level 8: Resurrect (Bring your friends back immediately!) Cost 70 at Rank 1, -10 cost per rank CD: 13 sec
    Level 10: Firestorm (Unleash a big fiery blast... of FIRE!) Cost 30, +10 Multi target damage per rank CD: 20 sec
    Level 12: Ice Storm (Snare trgets in a bone chilling ice storm!) Cost 25, +Freeze time per rank CD: 28 sec
    Level 14: Drain Life (Steal health from your target...for yourself!) Cost 30. +Damage/Health per rank CD: 31.4 sec
    Level 16: Weakness (Reduce enemy damage and chance to hit!) Cost 50. -5 target damage per rank CD: 33 sec
    Level 18: Nightmare (Reduce enemy hit chance (and armor)!) Cost 50. Target hit chance -5 per rank. CD: 31 sec
    Level 20: Magic Shield (Divert incoming damage to your mana pool!) Cost 20. 12 sec. duration. +Armor per rank. CD: 58 sec
    Level 22: Blessing of Vitality (Increase party health generation!) Cost 60. Reduce mana cost per rank. CD: 30 sec? It didn't say I used a stopwatch
    Level 24: Blessing of Might (Increase your party's strength and damage!) Cost 60. Reduced cost per rank. CD: 30 sec? It didn't say I used a stopwatch

Mana potions are cheap I just spam spells and use potions but with M/s gear you don't have to use many potions as the mana ticks per second is so fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Read dis and ya dead in one hit.. :D

[QUOTE=Infamous-D;7652]Nice write up man !! Enchantress all da way WOOT WOOT!

THEN BAM! A ARCHER JUST OWNS YOU!
    BLAST SHOT AND BREAK ARMOR RULES

Message too short please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Well IDK! I just did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ritax View Post
    Here are my skills at level 50.

I don't remember which ones decrease as you add points but for what I have here are the cool downs

List of Spells

Level 2: Heal (Restore Health!) Cost 30, +10 Heal per rank CD:5.5 sec
    Level 4: Frostbite (Freeze your target!) Cost 20, +5 damage and +1 sec Freeze time per rank CD: 15 sec
    Level 6: Lightning (Blast surrounding enemies with lightning!) Cost 30, +10 damage per rank CD: 12 sec
    Level 8: Resurrect (Bring your friends back immediately!) Cost 70 at Rank 1, -10 cost per rank CD: 13 sec
    Level 10: Firestorm (Unleash a big fiery blast... of FIRE!) Cost 30, +10 Multi target damage per rank CD: 20 sec
    Level 12: Ice Storm (Snare trgets in a bone chilling ice storm!) Cost 25, +Freeze time per rank CD: 28 sec
    Level 14: Drain Life (Steal health from your target...for yourself!) Cost 30. +Damage/Health per rank CD: 31.4 sec
    Level 16: Weakness (Reduce enemy damage and chance to hit!) Cost 50. -5 target damage per rank CD: 33 sec
    Level 18: Nightmare (Reduce enemy hit chance (and armor)!) Cost 50. Target hit chance -5 per rank. CD: 31 sec
    Level 20: Magic Shield (Divert incoming damage to your mana pool!) Cost 20. 12 sec. duration. +Armor per rank. CD: 58 sec
    Level 22: Blessing of Vitality (Increase party health generation!) Cost 60. Reduce mana cost per rank. CD: 30 sec? It didn't say I used a stopwatch
    Level 24: Blessing of Might (Increase your party's strength and damage!) Cost 60. Reduced cost per rank. CD: 30 sec? It didn't say I used a stopwatch

Mana potions are cheap I just spam spells and use potions but with M/s gear you don't have to use many potions as the mana ticks per second is so fast.
    yeah , guess thats the build i was going aswell.
    and yes, at lvl 8 i bought 100 mana pots for a third of my entire gold, which is kinda few as i still got about 30 pots and im lvl 14 with 7k gold now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you reset your skills and start over???