Thread: The Dark History of AL (Part 2)

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Default The Dark History of AL (Part 2)

Read Part 1 here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...L-%28Part-1%29

I woke up. "Maybe it was all a dream," I thought; but I looked down, and I saw bandages that were soaked red covering my face. The last thing I remembered was recalling the four bar lines before I got mauled in the face. I found another note by my side. I was starting to get a little annoyed; whoever this was must have really want to make me aggravated. I unfolded the note, but this time it was slightly different.

Firead is dead...

Find his body...

And Spacetime will live...

I was spooked out of my mind at this point. I did not know who Firead was, and my main concern was getting out of here. I was still in this chamber with stone cold walls. It was pitch black, so it was hard navigating my way. I felt the walls until my hand touched a knob. I opened the door, and it was yet another hallway that was pitch black. I saw a dim light at the end of this narrow passage, so I walked down this trail of mystery. It felt like a mile, but it was really only a couple kilometers. When I reached the end of the hallway, the dim light was the monitor of a laptop.
    It was a MacBook Air 2012 model. For some odd reason, I was getting Wi-Fi. There was only one application installed, and that was Safari. When I opened Safari, it immediately took me to the Spacetime Studios forums. I decided it was a good time to check the Pocket, Star, and Dark Legend forums to see what was happening. Of course, at this time the Arcane Legends wasn't even created yet. Anyway, I did not notice anything different about the forums; the forums were buzzing with activity as always. But I did notice one thing- there were no new announcement threads that were posted within the last few days. I spent some more time and I noticed that there were no developer or moderator posts in the last few days as well, except for one: Firead. This immediately caused me to panic as I recalled the note that I had received, and I now knew that Firead was a moderator.
    I decided to look more into this Firead user. It turns out that his latest activity was just a few minutes ago. This meant that Firead must be alive somewhere, and that the note was not right. Right then, I refreshed the page and received a private message. It was from Firead.

Please save me. I am in the same labyrinth that you are in.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

OMG did u save Firead???? !!!!

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Ooooh the suspense is killing me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Keep at it !

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given