Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
Coming from a player who started off in AL and then tried PL for a brief amount of time, i can tell you that the likelihood of AL players transitioning to PL is very very slim. To me, it felt like going from a Playstation 3 to a Playstation 2. As someone who got used to AL' graphics and game mechanics, going to PL felt like a downgrade. In addition, i couldn't find much motivation to play as i couldnt help but feel as though the game was practically empty. I couldnt find PuGs in any maps after lv16, forcing me to become discouraged.

I do however like bird class and some of the vanities and especially the emotes lol.
Lol bruh i also felt the same way i started playing PL like 2012/2013 then i said to myself "I dont get this game because not much people playing"so i check AL and started playing and liking AL after sometime with AL i got a harder time to level up because i always go to maps with newb peeps, then got bored and check again other similar games like AL and foundout PL in 2015 then i said "This game looks familiar" then i started playing PL and getting liked to it more than AL and apparently i forgot my AL account because i quitted for a year and focused on PL now when i try playing AL it even became for harder to level(what i only want to do is to max levels)so i lyke PL more.
Except if you wanna help me endgame my lvl 19 rogue on AL xD
Ign for AL is Alexieas or Alexiaes (i forgot lol but as far as i remeber its Alexieas)