Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swift "Killer"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Swift "Killer"

Swift AA And Cooldown Is Like Killer Or Finisher At PvP Room And Duel Room . Im Use My Warrior With Yowie Vs With Mage/Rog/Warr With Swift Give Me Chance 50% To Die . When Someone Use Swift AA And I Will Get Freeze Freeze Andddd Freeze , It Make Me Just Has 30% Chance To Attack Using My Skill. Swift Is Like Old Breeze Before Breeze AA Got Fix . I Hope Swift AA Time Will Be Reduce Or Add 3-5sec (3/4/5 Sec + Swift AA Cooldown Time Now) Swift AA Cooldown Time . This Happen To Twink Lv 5-14 . IDK About Other Level . Ty For Spend Time To Read This Thread .
    Last edited by Errorrz; 01-25-2016 at 11:07 AM.

mesalin

Use skills , pets which grand you stun immunity. Search strategy to avoid his AA! This is key to win!
    Juggernaut grant stun immunity. AA of ironbite remove all impairing effects and add armor, very good for war.
    Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Mdy

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Swift AA And Cooldown Is Like Killer Or Finisher At PvP Room And Duel Room . Im Use My Warrior With Yowie Vs With Mage/Rog/Warr With Swift Give Me Chance 50% To Die . When Someone Use Swift AA And I Will Get Freeze Freeze Andddd Freeze , It Make Me Just Has 30% Chance To Attack Using My Skill. Swift Is Like Old Breeze Before Breeze AA Got Fix . I Hope Swift AA Time Will Be Reduce Or Add 3-5sec (3/4/5 Sec + Swift AA Cooldown Time Now) Swift AA Cooldown Time . This Happen To Twink Lv 5-14 . IDK About Other Level . Ty For Spend Time To Read This Thread .
    Hey have you seen slobber in PvP? Its more annoying than swift lol
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

5. The Following User Says Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Use skills , pets which grand you stun immunity. Search strategy to avoid his AA! This is key to win!
    Juggernaut grant stun immunity. AA of ironbite remove all impairing effects and add armor, very good for war.
    Good luck!
    I have trouble with swift in pvp so I use nilbog aa immunity to end swift frezze. Cuz when it is freezing I can't even charge heal or sheild so I'm forced to spam then and hope not to die lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

By the way , sts still need to looking at this pet . Last Night I Ask To Duel With Rog has swift and I not use pet at Tdm . U know what happen? When i get freeze by swift then the rog running around a tree at tdm and the rog make me got bored to catch him . Not funny But real happen to me . Sts need to remove all tree at tdm room xD

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

By the way , sts still need to looking at this pet . Last Night I Ask To Duel With Rog has swift and I not use pet at Tdm . U know what happen? When i get freeze by swift then the rog running around a tree at tdm and the rog make me got bored to catch him . Not funny But real happen to me . Sts need to remove all tree at tdm room xD

Lol i kno that it may not have been funny but atm while imagining it......(^3^) huhu

mesalin

You have lucky, he could kill you lol!

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I might sound picky but why do you use a capital letter at the beginning of every word? Xd
    ~ Melificentt/Adthse ~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Graovans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Buy a nekro and sync shields
    I tried it on rogue lv16 was useless lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm a lv10 Twink that is seen as OP.

I am max geared with a nekro.

Swift AA is unfair af Not gonna lie. I'm not gonna say to fix or not. Just be aware once that arcane ability is hit. You and your whole team will die unless you hit nekro aa.
    if you dont press ur nekro aa, you're just about screwed, no heals, no vb, u get 0.5 secs intervals to do anything. So lets say you have 70% hp and the freezes occur, by the end of the AA action, You'll be at maybe 10 or 15% and you WILL be killed immediately.

This is a problem to many, it annoys me in 1v1 especially considering sometimes I verse somebody I'm about to kill and then that Swift aa ruthlessly stuns me repeadly and I just stop pressing keys and just await death. idc if fix or not, just letting the commons know that in twink..

Swift / Nekro < anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Syncing shield as a mage wud mean timing nekro shield and ur own shield to remain constantly stun immune, although at endgame our shield breaks a lot faster than twinking, its still possible to fight some rogues without getting a broken shield.

As a rogue try using razor shield and nekro AA alternatively.

Hope that helpes.
    Razor shield at twink is useless haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I Dont know if u guys have noticed... but Swift also has a +100 armour bug besides the Freeze

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Swift is not legendary pet but arcane pet . Breeze AA got fix and why not swift? STS must see at this pet . Bump it until sts see this thread .
    Longgg time agoo , when Breeze come out , this egg got high price on auction like 1.5m-3m and this pet very awesome on PvP For twink because his AA has good freeze time . But 5-8 month later his AA time got reduce and all breeze owner feel angry and sad because they spend more gold on that pet . Today , swift make his come out on winter event 2015 and the price is 180k - 250k for that egg and this pet very "HOT" because his AA . Nowdays , more player love and hate swift because this pet AA awesome on PvP . Who have it and use it make other people who has Maridos/toor/Nekro will have 70% Chance to die when they vs with player who have swift . They have 70% chance to die because they got freeze from swift AA and they just has 30% chance to attack .

Cant talk more about this pet because i need to sleep and i will continue tommorow . Sorry for my bad english typing .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Don't blame the pet blame yourself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

is good the game to have useful legendary pets too! if u want more legendary pets lk fantasma to tap his aa and do nothing is ok! but is fun to have good legendary pets with useful aa! swift/slobber/blinky ar one of my favorites and i m happy sometimes i can swap my "arcanes" for "legendaries" and still work good thts just my opinion i like to see pets to use them not just to collect them!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

To counter Swift, I sometimes use Perry or Brown or Mars or when I'm really in a pinch I use Gaga. But I have to admit that Swift's "Shake it off" is really great.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

It's the bad blood that hurts the most though :<
    They, don't have the Bad Blood in level 10 though. Although its great in endgame PvE

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Get a counterpet and stop the whining!!!!
    Last edited by Bmwmsix; 01-26-2016 at 01:27 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmwmsix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That would explain why level 10 twinks are always so crabbeh!
    But rich to the boot lmao. Many of the richest twinks are at 10-11 or 16-17

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I was just about to say that,

Swift is no way as OP as breeze was, especially taking in consideration the number of nekros running around.
    #outofthanks
    I see someone with Swift and I just nekro up!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!