Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 behr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Default 20 behr

who has one? contemplating making one

do i use exp or art? plat talon from wyldwood or plat set snipers one? or is chunker .9 the best
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    who has one? contemplating making one

do i use exp or art? plat talon from wyldwood or plat set snipers one? or is chunker .9 the best
    From my perspective ill use expert for nuking because of high crit and artisan for defense because of its defense.
    Ill probably use pink fbow for high dmg or plat pack talon or even the plat talon from wlydwood for defense.
    I probably would go unnerfed chunker if i cant afford pink fbow
    Since i dont play really on bear pvp my lvl 20 has a kd of 520-110 not rlly much though
    Who cares about signatures
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan Blank View Post
    From my perspective ill use expert for nuking because of high crit and artisan for defense because of its defense.
    Ill probably use pink fbow for high dmg or plat pack talon or even the plat talon from wlydwood for defense.
    I probably would go unnerfed chunker if i cant afford pink fbow
    Since i dont play really on bear pvp my lvl 20 has a kd of 520-110 not rlly much though
    Doubt thats helping...

Hey burn, i suggest snipers avian talon(plat pack) and evi(purp/pink), ill lend u my purp evi if u need it. I suggest using expert to up the crit game as armor and hit% is usually sufficient with talon
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    Doubt thats helping...

Hey burn, i suggest snipers avian talon(plat pack) and evi(purp/pink), ill lend u my purp evi if u need it. I suggest using expert to up the crit game as armor and hit% is usually sufficient with talon
    Was a suggestion im not really fund of playing on bears i always play on fox and it depens on the person but yeh your correct i think
    Anyways i need help at lvl 25 bear build
    😎😏

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Depends how ya wanna play. The best build if you're good at hsing is 6 hs 6 cb 1 crip, if you wanna use this I advise using forg and artisan. Imo you should go for hit% vs bears and crit vs mages. Unless they're tanks, then you go for crit and forg then later on in the fight if they aren't dead use art because of the lightning debuffs in your hit% will make you miss a lot.
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Depends how ya wanna play. The best build if you're good at hsing is 6 hs 6 cb 1 crip, if you wanna use this I advise using forg and artisan. Imo you should go for hit% vs bears and crit vs mages. Unless they're tanks, then you go for crit and forg then later on in the fight if they aren't dead use art because of the lightning debuffs in your hit% will make you miss a lot.
    Thats a debuff build but ill go 1 hs for nuking cuz only need 1 for stun and when in lvl 20 bear fights its really a matter of luck who gets hs first or stomped first your just gonna spam skills vs bear depens on your play style doe
    too lazy to use dots
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

thx guys.. ill try unnerfed chunk w/ art, hopefully.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

also if possible study the meter of hs and master it completely, try going forward to your enemy a little bit then back off then of course he will hs because he will think you will go forward to him and get stunned then when his hs did not hit go hs then slashes then stonp then dead, you win!I always do that with my fox killed alot of bears lately because they keep missing hs, also do not fight bears with beckon (except when your too strong as ****)they will of course do the smash combo.
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    thx guys.. ill try unnerfed chunk w/ art, hopefully.
    Noone uses chunker in 20 pvp... or at least in my 2-3 weeks of playing havent seen one. Wearing artisans armor is highly recommended against bears, foxes, and birds. At L20 hit % is more important than damage. I.e(For example) why have high damage when you cant hit them. 1 hs i never heard of, you should focus on debuffing ur opponent, making them... useless bc they are dealing no damage to you. I have bears and mages hitting me for 3-7 dmg when we are fighting. I use expert when nuking but very rarely. Art is better. Talon is so good though, if you know how to use and with the right gear and skill... you could win most of your fights. You can use l18-20 pink/purp fbow. Purp/pink evi with talon. I see people using a sbl against mages and bears but not alot, but they are useful. Make sure you have a crit ring or a hit ring. I have those and an armor ring for tanking. Make sure you are full dex, those bears are the op ones. With talon and the roght timing of hs, youll win 99.98% of fights with birds. Foxes you kite. With birds when they come a litle close to use tht knockback skill(Repulse i think) use hs. When they are stunned run up to them with debuffs first. Then i usually stomp at the end. When your hs missing them, they'd usually run towards you with their handful of dmg skills, i typically run back until hs is done. At that point its like the battle started over. Hope this helps. Dont go into battle with a chunker. Id cry laughing if i saw something like that.

Sent from my HyperCell 2220 using the exclusive holographic monitoring feature.
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rehired For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiendishMage View Post
    Noone uses chunker in 20 pvp... or at least in my 2-3 weeks of playing havent seen one. Wearing artisans armor is highly recommended against bears, foxes, and birds. At L20 hit % is more important than damage. I.e(For example) why have high damage when you cant hit them. 1 hs i never heard of, you should focus on debuffing ur opponent, making them... useless bc they are dealing no damage to you. I have bears and mages hitting me for 3-7 dmg when we are fighting. I use expert when nuking but very rarely. Art is better. Talon is so good though, if you know how to use and with the right gear and skill... you could win most of your fights. You can use l18-20 pink/purp fbow. Purp/pink evi with talon. I see people using a sbl against mages and bears but not alot, but they are useful. Make sure you have a crit ring or a hit ring. I have those and an armor ring for tanking. Make sure you are full dex, those bears are the op ones. With talon and the roght timing of hs, youll win 99.98% of fights with birds. Foxes you kite. With birds when they come a litle close to use tht knockback skill(Repulse i think) use hs. When they are stunned run up to them with debuffs first. Then i usually stomp at the end. When your hs missing them, they'd usually run towards you with their handful of dmg skills, i typically run back until hs is done. At that point its like the battle started over. Hope this helps. Dont go into battle with a chunker. Id cry laughing if i saw something like that.

Unnerfed chunker is not that bad if you dont have enought gold because it only has like 10-20 dmg gap with fbow but for me fbow still bc it has blind proc and unnerfed chunker has that small aoe dmg when u r shooting or is it the nerfed chunker lol or im just seeing things
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Unnerfed chunker sucks basically. Get lev19 xbow. It's much better

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Unnerfed chunker sucks basically. Get lev19 xbow. It's much better
    Only in some cases is this good. For kiting mainly...

Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

No. Considering burn said he's using Chunker. Xbow is a better replacement. I didn't specify this to be the best wep because more often than not, it isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No. Considering burn said he's using Chunker. Xbow is a better replacement. I didn't specify this to be the best wep because more often than not, it isn't.
    Ooh, welll in that case. Its an awesome weapon

Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Lol
    12charsssss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

started using talon, works vs forg bears.. either that or they are bad, i cannot kill rhinos at all
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

If you're vs rhinos with debuffs build all you need to do is hit your crip and stay close enuf to auto but not close enuf to be hit by tempest. If you lag then its gg. I'd highly recommend trying to practice it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

If you're vs rhinos with debuffs build all you need to do is hit your crip and stay close enuf to auto but not close enuf to be hit by tempest. If you lag then its gg. I'd highly recommend trying to practice it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Ok heres the deal with rhinos, especially kiting rhinos. Rhinos can kite even they are strength. I use my fbow against for the dmg, and i debuff them stun them and stay close enough for me to be in range of my auto. I dont use talon against rhinos because it doesnt do enough damage. Not all rhinos are easy to beat. That is why im making 10 more chars. Rhinos that kite, i usually lose against but i just debuff them as much as i can when they charge, so they miss their tornado skill. If you need a build for your bear id send you one that i was using like 3 days ago, its good in my opinion but i wanted to be a bear tht makes mages squeal. Hehehe. Pm my ingame or on forums. The account to pm me ingame is @Itsrehired

Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If i can kill 20 rhinos with a 15 bear you can smack em ez on a 20 ;D u got dis