Thread: pocket legends future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question pocket legends future

is there a possibility that STS will stop running this game? I'm worried because i put so much effort in merching and pvp and i don't want all the hard work to go away
    Hello!

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dadamaster View Post
    is there a possibility that STS will stop running this game? I'm worried because i put so much effort in merching and pvp and i don't want all the hard work to go away
    Eventually, everything has to come to an end, like it or not, you'll have to deal with it.
    Don't put so much investment into a virtual game. Especially a mobile one
    Last edited by synfullmagic_23110; 01-26-2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: He
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I mean wellllllllll, in the end it is just a game :/ just cherish the memories and whatever's left

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giazagilur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

as far as i know i read about a forums that STs wont be stopping the game from running, but they will stop it from updating, check out the forums
    Who cares about signatures
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan Blank View Post
    as far as i know i read about a forums that STs wont be stopping the game from running, but they will stop it from updating, check out the forums
    i mean yea they would run it but they would prob stop running it soon since they're losing players
    Hello!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i mean yea they would run it but they would prob stop running it soon since they're losing players
    There's always new people coming in to play Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Not rlly i like PL more than AL just tell to every AL players to play PL lol they might consider playing or trying it once then they might they there decision and kill AL and they might be our hope to revive PL and PL is not loosing players its just that its not rlly famous for other players becuz of AL
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not rlly i like PL more than AL just tell to every AL players to play PL lol they might consider playing or trying it once then they might they there decision and kill AL and they might be our hope to revive PL and PL is not loosing players its just that its not rlly famous for other players becuz of AL
    as far as i know many left. Balefort castle is always empty or half full, other townes are as empty as my wallet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

as far as i know many left. Balefort castle is always empty or half full, other townes are as empty as my wallet
    Yeh i know only about 2-3 balefort castles are full but other maps have 1-6peeps only, i dont know why peeps choosed AL moar than PL, yes and it seems you really dont have a money on ur wallet
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

A little bit kidish, AL rank near 60 of all top grossing android games, it's gold egg laying chicken and you wanna butcher it, Pl hardly would be 1/100 th of that, PL has it chance too, but actually kinda rejected by mass player, equation is simple AL successful cause Mass player like it, PL is not cause Mass player already rejected it, it does not matter what a small bunch of players thinks, and does not matter if PL would get promoted vastly again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    A little bit kidish, AL rank near 60 of all top grossing android games, it's gold egg laying chicken and you wanna butcher it, Pl hardly would be 1/100 th of that, PL has it chance too, but actually kinda rejected by mass player, equation is simple AL successful cause Mass player like it, PL is not cause Mass player already rejected it, it does not matter what a small bunch of players thinks, and does not matter if PL would get promoted vastly again.
    I like PL because of its feature of joining rooms not in AL you will join with newbs, i also like the feature of many skills which AL does not have, so what you are saying was AL is successful and PL is unsuccessful?What if STS tried combining the features of AL and PL together to make an even better game?Why not?It would be nice to try it out if they have time, i might even suggest it to the suggestion thread.Anyways i came back playing AL forgot my account and started once again xd
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I like PL because of its feature of joining rooms not in AL you will join with newbs, i also like the feature of many skills which AL does not have, so what you are saying was AL is successful and PL is unsuccessful?What if STS tried combining the features of AL and PL together to make an even better game?Why not?It would be nice to try it out if they have time, i might even suggest it to the suggestion thread.Anyways i came back playing AL forgot my account and started once again xd
    i want sts to work with another company to make more updates so they dont lose MORE players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You got it kinda wrong, I didn't compare both games neither i judged which is better I referred the mass acceptance of both the games infect if you would know, I myself could not play AL over 5 mins whether you have no idea about my love for pl. Theres nothing to combine because al was already an upgraded version where sts already implemented things they learn from older games specially from pl. Sometime what you think would make al better for ex room joining as you mentioned may be one of the core things that actually made the new game I.e al more successful I believe in this case it is, so there's chance is narrow of implementing something from a less popular game to a way much more popular game. But don't get it wrong again as any sts representative would say, any suggestion is welcome.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-28-2016 at 11:54 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    You got it kinda wrong, I didn't compare both games neither i judged which is better I referred the mass acceptance of both the games infect if you would know, I myself could not play AL over 5 mins whether you have no idea about my love for pl. Theres nothing to combine because al was already an upgraded version where sts already implemented things they learn from older games specially from pl. Sometime what you think would make al better for ex room joining as you mentioned may be one of the core things that actually made the new game I.e al more successful I believe in this case it is, so there's chance is narrow of implementing something from a less popular game to a way much more popular game. But don't get it wrong again as any sts representative would say, any suggestion is welcome.
    yeh ikr im back playing AL again i did not get used to the controls not like before i really luv AL and then i discovered PL and just lyke abandoned AL.Its like AL 9/10 while PL is 8.9/10
    😎😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I returned to PL after playing AL for a little bit. AL certainly has some issues they need to work out. There are few things that turned me away from AL. There is crap loads of pets, and more are added every update!! You never know which is the best, or if it will be replaced by a better one. There are no item sets, and there is overaboundance of trash pinks. plenty of items in the game but none have any real value. Every class has determined weapons and you cant use a weapon thats not for your class. If sts would combine best features of PL and AL, quite possibly they would create a game that would remain top rated for years!!