Thread: Arcane deary improvment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Arcane deary improvment

I have the Arcane Deary pet and I have lved it up to now lv34 and still the AA is useless. Not to mention the AA doesn't work all the time. The random stat is cool and the portal to Deary Island but; I think the pets AA should not return the mobs they should just vanish and be counted as dead and regular loot drops are applied. Basicly the rings Effect and the pets AA need to be switched and regular loot drops need to be applied.

Thank You

Gridlock
    Gridlock

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

it would be nice if the AA could buff us. I mean, even the original deary would give a singe buff XD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sadman View Post
    I have the Arcane Deary pet and I have lved it up to now lv34 and still the AA is useless. Not to mention the AA doesn't work all the time. The random stat is cool and the portal to Deary Island but; I think the pets AA should not return the mobs they should just vanish and be counted as dead and regular loot drops are applied. Basicly the rings Effect and the pets AA need to be switched and regular loot drops need to be applied.

Thank You

Gridlock
    I thought with the ring, mobs return after 3 seconds whereas Arcane Deary's AA is 6 seconds and status effect.

The biggest issue a lot of people have is that the AA makes the enemy invulnerable for 6 seconds which is slowing down runs. I agree with you that it should permanently banish the enemies. Tweak the banish rate so that it is similar to other arcane pets. Keep the graphics of the portal banish. Enemies within the AA should be subject to one of the status ailments. Higher chance for dot effects, lower chance on the freeze/panic/stun. The AA would be decent after this especially considering we have to make up for the fact that Arcane Deary's passive attack sucks. No armor reduction or anything majorly beneficial.

If that option isn't given, it would be nice to get an aura passive similar to Samael that regens hp/mp.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah you cant use arcane deary for fast run because AA somehow benefits mobs instead making them invulnerable for 6s and they come back like nothing happened to them, they must at least come back stunned or with 30% less defense or we should be able to attack them while they are gone.

Sent from my T9110 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Yes, it seems like if the AA fails to send them out to some unknown plane, it does nothing. Not much of an AA for an arcane pet that costs 1350 plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana