Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors With New Buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Warriors With New Buff

I Think That Next Expansion Is Time To Buff Warriors.
    In This Game Warriors Are Underpowered And We Are Like Enter The Map And Endgame Players Leave(Rogues).
    So STS Is Basically Focused On Rogues.
    Warriors Are Meh.
    STS MAKE THIS EXPANSION FOR WARRIOR.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viktor Atanasov For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well then make a rouge.

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

warriors no need to be killers of the map just need a buff to make life easier for the whole party so will be fun and fast to have tanks at pt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes I Have Rogues But Why Are Warriors Not Good.
    Why We Cant Be Good ??
    Rogues Are OP No Words.
    But Why Not Every Class Be Good.
    Thats Not Fair For Players Who Played So Much Long Time And Then They Realise That Didn't Worth It.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I agree. Buff mages. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    Yes I Have Rogues But Why Are Warriors Not Good.
    Why We Cant Be Good ??
    Rogues Are OP No Words.
    But Why Not Every Class Be Good.
    Thats Not Fair For Players Who Played So Much Long Time And Then They Realise That Didn't Worth It.
    What do you expect tanks to do the same amount of damage as rouges?

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princesslovess View Post
    What do you expect tanks to do the same amount of damage as rouges?
    Then Why Rogues Dont Lower Armor
    Or Yea We Need Something That Makes Class Better.Or Tank Pet Or I Dont Know But Warriors Are Useless In Elites Because If You Dont Have 30M For Glintstone And Jewels Why To Play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Then Why Rogues Dont Lower Armor
    Or Yea We Need Something That Makes Class Better.Or Tank Pet Or I Dont Know But Warriors Are Useless In Elites Because If You Dont Have 30M For Glintstone And Jewels Why To Play.
    Well then farm and make a rouge, it's not that hard.

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I Farm But As Warrior Is Hard But I Want To Play With Warrior Why Cant We Play As Warrior But Still Be Good ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I Farm But As Warrior Is Hard But I Want To Play With Warrior Why Cant We Play As Warrior But Still Be Good ??
    It's your choice to play with tank, but if you want to play as tank you shouldn't be moaning when you know you could change class.

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princesslovess View Post
    It's your choice to play with tank, but if you want to play as tank you shouldn't be moaning when you know you could change class.
    You dont need to discuss in this thread if you dont get the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Haven't played AL since I fully understood the unintended classism going on here.

1:No,Warriors shouldn't be doing as much damage as dps'er.

2:holding aggro in a 3class game is essential for a str class.very hard to do here,and only effective way is to spam skills negating any "charged" affects(making already under power skills more underpowered.).

3:traditional RPG's with 3 base classes should give each class their respective strategy(no balanced buffs for Warriors,no revive for mages.but dex got what they need+).
    4:debuff>buff is the dumbest thing you can do on a RPG,it makes no sense and just seems lazy(Warriors get screwed the WORST).whats is the problem with proper math?

5:no one wants to run with the str character and its widespread.The main focus of the dev team SEEMS to be just selling their plat.Balance was tried?

6:dex gets higher crit/damage,low CD,good debuff,mobility.

Int gets nice cc,nice burst heal,shield.

Str gets high health/armor some buffs with ridiculous cd's.doesn't matter if your damage is weak and amplified by the fact you must spam skills to keep threat you will be hard pressed to find a party willing to accept you.period.

If I'm wrong anywhere please inform me as I am no vet to AL ,veteran to many good mmorpgs,not al though.

GL sts,you gave me countless hours of fun with some great people on pl.you are just missing the mark here guys.hope to check back here as I do maybe 1x a week and see some more balance here.until then I can't play AL.Not gunna play a 2class mmo. GL.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ok Even If You Are Not Plat User And You Are Warrior You Are Not Possible To Be Strong ??
    I Dont plan to farm 5 years just to make glintstone because there is not one player in this game that farmed glintstone mythics by farming fangs and all ingredients and you know that cost more than 20m so all plat users are good.Let me explain i had warrior and made another account like rogue,while i was leveling in tombs i meet my warrior friend who was new and didnt knew anything about the game.
    He buyed platinum and didnt know for what is platinum used for this game.So i told him to open rens.In 5 Days He Made 20m and after lvl 46 he became fully glintstoned.
    And I Was playing for 2 years and farming and cant get even good gear like better weapon (mythic).
    I Know it was little of discussion but sts must make buff with buff i mean not all platinum and things like that.and warriors should get hp buff and armor because 3k armor is weak because most of the op rogues are 2.5k armor and 5.5k hp and normal warrior is 6.5k not fair then we should get 30 crit and 700 dmg with aegis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Yes just like you moaning about you having to make a rogue after mage.

Selfishness begets loneliness.

P.S.: I would like my black heraldic back someday.
    Woah did he scam you aswell? He scammed a Nekro from our guildie, kinda sad to see he isn't banned.

On-topic: I agree with OP that tanks need a buff but I don't think they should make a whole expansion around them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

And I Was playing for 2 years and farming and cant get even good gear like better weapon (mythic).
    I Know it was little of discussion but sts must make buff with buff i mean not all platinum and things like that.and warriors should get hp buff and armor because 3k armor is weak because most of the op rogues are 2.5k armor and 5.5k hp and normal warrior is 6.5k not fair then we should get 30 crit and 700 dmg with aegis.
    IF you don't know stats, dont point out stats.

You are comparing the poorest of end-game tanks, to the highest of end-game rogues (which still can't achieve those stats without sacrificing crit

Next, you talk about farming fangs, and legionaires for the mythic set. Why don't you try farming vials instead in pug groups, or get a good friend circle that will run with you (guild)...

Even better just farm km3 in pug with lep and you will make 10-200k in an hour...

Furthermore, plat is supposed to be a short-cut to good gear, that is the point of why it costs real money to obtain, and even now sts is working on allowing f2p players to open locks.

Finally, I must say agree that warriors really need something to make them wanted in pve maps, i am hoping thatt the new skill system sts appears to be coming up with, will help. (i believe I read something about the skill system upgrades. please dont bash me if this isn't true)

And the last Finally:

Rogues who keep saying MAKE A ROGUE i want you to think about that. What if I told you rogues that all your current gear is 2nd best to glintstone, you are no longer the most wanted class to run elites, and your friend list is stuck with a bunch of people who aren't very good but are willing to run with you.

This is how it feels to be an average warrior who wants to be skilled^^.
    As a rogue, the only thing you need is a Nekro and your golden in both pvp and pve.
    Mages have it slightly worse with the need of good crit to compete with rogues with nekro.
    Tanks have it the worst, having to completely get a new set of gear to get the glintstone 3 axes, and still have arcane ring and planar pendant just in case their team wants them to switch gears.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So rogues play this game with ordinary gear and everyone wants to play with them but if warrior enters a map and is with low gear or not jeweled everyone leaves then what to do i wasted 1 year on warrior for nothing ??
    Just ...

Sent from my thl T6 pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What are you talking about? For me, rogues are useless in elites (no in timed runs I don't do that) for farming. They die faster than warriors and mages. I can farming alone intact fangs with my warrior the whole map including boss (and I don't even have the best gear and pet). Maybe in PvP warriors need a real buff as we already know it will come in the next client update.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    What are you talking about? For me, rogues are useless in elites (no in timed runs I don't do that) for farming. They die faster than warriors and mages. I can farming alone intact fangs with my warrior the whole map including boss (and I don't even have the best gear and pet). Maybe in PvP warriors need a real buff as we already know it will come in the next client update.
    Hahaha. Is this a troll post? Can you post a video of you killing an elite Ren'gol boss solo with your warrior? Would love to see how long it takes you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Hahaha. Is this a troll post? Can you post a video of you killing an elite Ren'gol boss solo with your warrior? Would love to see how long it takes you.
    I didn't said I clean the map in a minute FYI but I'm gonna make a video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    Warrior needs buff in pvp??

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.