Thread: Predictions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Predictions

Seeing as the new lvl cap will come out soon, and B* being released, will the prices most likely drop?

Would u say that the prices of the shadow cave sets and Sewer pinks will significantly drop?
    Jesma - LVL 53 Mage
    Tempestorz - LVL 51 Bird
    Gardestrike - LVL 35 Voodoo Mage
    Mezmizer - LVL 33 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Shadow caves wouldnt drop. No one hardly farms them. I see them staying steady or increasing. Sewer pinks would however drop not significantly but wont be as high as now. One still needs to go to sewers to level properly so there will still be people out there getting drops.
    Lupiv 71 Bear Hatyara 71 Bird Liverpoolfan 71 Mage

Founding Member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

SC is such a hassle, I've never had a pink drop there. The same goes for FN except, I've at least had a few pinks drop there. Like was said above, not too many play SC all that much compared to other campaigns, which means the prices should stay about the same. It would be nice if STS would make drops rates increase .5% everytime a map is completed in a series, basically a progressive reward towards drops.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish View Post
    It would be nice if STS would make drops rates increase .5% everytime a map is completed in a series, basically a progressive reward towards drops.
    that would be nice. And i dont think the prices of BS stuff would drop because people would still need to use them in the new campaign until they can get their hands/claws/talons on a good pink drop from the 55+ campaign
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

idk thats a good question I think it depends on what type of drops and set bonuses we see in the new maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Prices will drop, maybe even drastically, as people ungrade to new gear.
    There's way more L55s and 56s right now than will be in game after the level increase.
    Lots more gear than players = lower demand, high supply = price down.
    However, as people go to the new areas, there will be less farming in BS + as people level up or have twinks, there will be more demand and prices will stabilize.
    It's anyone's guess what new prices will be; somewhere between pre-sneaks and equip-dump, but that's gonna be a large price range.
    Happy guessing!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I learned my lesson after all the pinks I got and decided to keep them till they were trash when i was being offered so much money for them. So now that i learned my lesson i decided to sell some of my pinks like My Lv 55 Fury Fighter Gem stone Shield. Now I have 1.2m and i would never be poor ever again. Then in a week or two after the next level cap the stuff that i sold will only be 100k when i sold it for 1.2m
    Kurl-55 Warrior
    Kurle-50 Archer
    kurll-47 Mage

Kurly-12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well yes. When the level cap is raised to 61 there are ofcourse going to be bigger and better things. So causing those to be more important then causing prices to drop. But i only expect the prices to drop from 200-350k. But however i also kind of expect those prices to be atleast 100k-110k. But who knows we'll see
    Last edited by ChrisFI; 06-26-2011 at 07:33 PM.