Thread: Level 61 suggestion (and all upcoming HC levels)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Default Level 61 suggestion (and all upcoming HC levels)

Main reason i never didn't level up to 56 is that reward is just this crown which breaks set bonus. Imo it's not enoguh to motivate ppl to level up into HC level there would need to be something else. My ideas would be some sort of super buff for PVE. Only for those who are on HC lvlcap. Something what really would be usefull and enough good reason to level characters up to this.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Well the reason they created the idea of an "Elite" level is because many people reached endgame and didn't have much to do. It's supposed to be a fun and tough achievement, not some quest to get an item that gives you a huge advantage. You already get 5 stat points, 1 skill point, and whatever small item like the Crown of Persistance.

Personally, I think that getting to the elite level shouldn't give you any stat or skills points, but just a unique vanity item that distinguishes you without the advantage. Yeah it's small, but I think it should be purely an achievement. As it is, level 56 has pretty much become the cap, with level 55's often given lower status. With the new campaign, I would like to see level 60 and 61 be 100% equal in terms of effectiveness in combat with no advantages.

If a new cap comes out, give the elite levelers their skill points they earned from leveling up then.
    Last edited by Nightarcher; 06-25-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What I said in another thread here:

What I want is a one of the camps to be like for 61. So, they'd have a crown(if that), elite status, different gear to distinguish besides lvl, & something to farm. I doubt this very seriously, though. I figure ones main spine free, & other plat. Like any other camp. Balefort- Wylwood, Lost Expedition- Frozen Nightmares, etc. Just something to do. It'd be to much of a hassle for them to let you pick one to lvl in & other for when you hit 61. I just hope there's more to do at 61, then just farm, chat, rack money, end game pvp, & create the crown, like at 56. Considering we've had BS for nearly 5 months.

Then, again, Night has a point. "Personally, I think that getting to the elite level shouldn't give you any stat or skills points, but just a unique vanity item that distinguishes you without the advantage." But, I want more of an incentive then a helm. Not making the gear too greater difference, more so just a different look. That, or like you said, a vanity helm or shield? Just something to show elitism, besides a helm that breaks sets.

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.