Thread: *Sigh* can someone understand how i feel?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkman View Post
    hey guys so today i was in balefort and i was in a good mood so i decided to talk abit to some high levels... but something that always happens when i do that either they ignore me or the say have fun playing pocket legends

i have been playing the game for a long time but i hate it when people think in just an average noob cause i dont have a character 50+
    Ima be honest...
    everytime i try lvling a character to 50 or more i start getting back into pvp... PVP is one of the most addicting thing to me but im trying to get out of that.

But back to my point....

i dont like it when high levels just blow me off like that... like i ask a question or i was for alittle help for them to level me and they say "IM BUSY" even thought it looks completely obvious your not because ur just sitting there in balefort not doing anything better

i had to get this off my chest
    FYI you could talk with some lower levels to. Like with me i really dont care. I treat the high and low levels all the same. But there are gonna be high levels who act stuck up or "im to good for you" but so what. If it bothers you talking to high levels isnt the way to go for you.

In my case personally i really dont care if a person is a high level. Its like when i battle in a party the people (at least one is like) oh look a high level . Im just like ok...so. Its not like michael phelps or lionel messi just dropped in to say hi xD.

If anything just ignore them.

Lets put it this way, the idea is to just play and have fun and do what it is that you want to do. AND there are gonna always be people that act that way. They dont even have to be a high level. And like a said i really dont see how high levels are looked up to. The way i look at "high levels" is they are the same as everyone else except they know more and have been playing the game longer SO WHAT.

besides not all high levels are like that and not all are always looked up to. I mean ive been a level 30 and have gotten like 10 convos at once i may just answer the person in one word or say just a sexc if they are asking for help. It doesnt mean im blowing them off im just overwhelmed with all the convos and is a lil busy myself.

Anways let it go and move on, its good that you got it off your chest speak your mind ^_^

And im right with you man I started PL like months ago and i have only a level 11 dex bear LOL
    ive got a real bad habit of restarting but ima promise...this is mah last "resart" LOL
    Last edited by ChrisFI; 06-27-2011 at 06:42 PM.