Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 3, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

For everyone upset about their mythic armor and mythic weapons.... This is the same feeling I've had many times in this game. When fossils for crates came about. I've lost over 100M in item depreciation. Heck, my nekro was 58M. Many have lost way more than I have for sure. It's part of the game. I would respectfully suggest that people try and live within their means. Theres not been much to suggest that anything lasts that long in this game. If you wanna pay the cost for an advantage, you should always expect to lose it. Sometimes long (arcane ring), sometimes short like these new mythic weapons. It stings us all. I paid for 2 eyes and a para for my wisdom gun. Now I have to do it again for a staff. It's tough to swallow, but it happens all the time. In any case, I wish all my fellow crate farmers and crate poppers gl today. Let's loot some weapons.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Please STS dont do a jump that big... lvl 56 nooo please.... atleast lvl 51... lots of players spend to much in mythic set 46 and now it will be trash :/... and please mages and warriors got nice weapons why rogues does not got the same? Dagger? Argg.... make a bow please dagger isint for a pvp lvl max rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

rogue's weapon is inversed

Name:  vnBo8v.png
Views: 486
Size:  74.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rintarolycan View Post
    rogue's weapon is inversed

Name:  vnBo8v.png
Views: 486
Size:  74.3 KB

Yes, I do hope that STG makes the weapons as wicked cool as the original arcane weapons. C'mon STG, we all know you guys have some brilliant designs, let's see it where it matters.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

why does AL release it sooo late for me its almost 2 days later tf is happening....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

update,, new season or new expansion only?? need to know,, thank's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    For everyone upset about their mythic armor and mythic weapons.... This is the same feeling I've had many times in this game. When fossils for crates came about. I've lost over 100M in item depreciation. Heck, my nekro was 58M. Many have lost way more than I have for sure. It's part of the game. I would respectfully suggest that people try and live within their means. Theres not been much to suggest that anything lasts that long in this game. If you wanna pay the cost for an advantage, you should always expect to lose it. Sometimes long (arcane ring), sometimes short like these new mythic weapons. It stings us all. I paid for 2 eyes and a para for my wisdom gun. Now I have to do it again for a staff. It's tough to swallow, but it happens all the time. In any case, I wish all my fellow crate farmers and crate poppers gl today. Let's loot some weapons.
    Depreciating item value is part of the game, almost everyone who plays knows and accepts that. This is about expectations, as in what real customers who are already living within their means can expect to get when they spend money on this game. For the game to function well there must be some semblance of economic stability or you risk losing players who are unwilling to endure constant losses. Some won't swallow, they'll spit. Right now, nobody knows what to expect and it has some people freaked out. Is that really surprising or strange?

They would never do this, but what if STS released level 56 mythic weapons upon expansion, one month later released level 56 arcane weapons, and then one month after released a level 61 expansion, promising yet more arcane and mythic weapons? Very few players would take that in stride! My point is that properly setting expectations for how things will generally play out in the game is vital to the health of the game and necessary to retain a large demographic of players.
    Last edited by Niixed; 02-04-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdee View Post
    update,, new season or new expansion only?? need to know,, thank's
    the arc weap release...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    The fact that they balanced the economy nicely and the price of many desirable items in the game make 'losses' a lot more tolerable as well. Back when we were spending over a 100 mill for an arc ring, 20 mill for imbued, 20 mill for red pets... that stung way more than now. They did a lot of great things in AL and more content + more items to earn is what will keep players interested in playing the game. Good luck on the reds Papa!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default No Arcane Bow, Gun or Sword and shield ???

I sure hope you don't go up to lvl 56 without the 3 better types of weapons for the 3 classes !!!
    WE NEED AN ARCANE BOW, GUN AND SWORD WITH SHIELD IN THE NEW EXPANSION PLEASE !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silvantauriel:2387936
    I sure hope you don't go up to lvl 56 without the 3 better types of weapons for the 3 classes !!!
    WE NEED AN ARCANE BOW, GUN AND SWORD WITH SHIELD IN THE NEW EXPANSION PLEASE !!!
    Please dont include sword and shield in the "better type" category.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And bow arcane no exist??.......😡😡😡😟😟😟

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart...

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 ....
    So the 10-level expansion will take place in another three maps zone?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i am sorry remiem, but you all wrong. i understand add more items and news faster and easier to catch for everyone is good. However add useless and cheated items everytime they came, without any interesting value and looks like already design legendary weapon is called poor content... Seriously, prove you are more valuable than stupid commercial strategy use by league of legends... I have no pleasure to play since too long time... Really sad to see that...
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobilomm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.
    A general comment would be: do something with the arcane daggers. They are by far the worst "Arcane" item made to date.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

121 runs with no aps...does captain bloodhamner not count?

128 runs here, Remi!!! Does Capt. Bloodhammer count or not as I've wasted many hours, pots, and a few headaches wondering what the hell?!!!

If a certain boss is not going to count please be more clear as Bloodhamner is the only boss in the Southern Seas Kracken map, therefore he cannot be counted as a mini boss! I run my aps solo so please do be clear so you don't waste my time anymore with this busywork ...

Thanks

P.s. the daggers give me -60 in damage so I'll buy them when they get strapped to the back of a T Rex
    Last edited by leoakre; 02-05-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    121 runs with no aps...does captain bloodhamner not count?

128 runs here, Remi!!! Does Capt. Bloodhammer count or not as I've wasted many hours, pots, and a few headaches wondering what the hell?!!!

If a certain boss is not going to count please be more clear as Bloodhamner is the only boss in the Southern Seas Kracken map, therefore he cannot be counted as a mini boss! I run my aps solo so please do be clear so you don't waste my time anymore with this busywork ...

Thanks

P.s. the daggers give me -60 in damage so I'll buy them when they get strapped to the back of a T Rex
    Good to know. Now go test Antee and Krodo/Bael for me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuMadreee View Post
    Will Elite lost mages mine (killing boss Antee) count towards the AP?

Dont wanna tell u smth wrong...
    only personal experiance, I run it 3-4 times - only some mobs give stars at boss I havent gotten 1 star
    could be wrong but I guess no it doesnt count ... :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ehm... sorry to ask but did you tried the weapons before release?
    considered in pvp
    Arcane Daggers: Was hitting for 10 min a friend > no stun, 1 time dragon bite additional dmg buff
    Arcane Sword: 2-3 hits, spawning 8-10 vulcano> stucking dmg per vulcano/ raw dmg 250/sec + additional 50dmg burning dmg for 4 seconds
    I really cant explain why warrior get so much adventage since they cried so much ...
    Please explain and awaiting for a fix
    and another question...
    Is there going to be a further glinstone set quest?
    I m not sure but I paid like over 20m for 250aps atm and for nothing more, does my set ends up in stash?
    Would be happy of there would be a quest to fix it to required statistics

Thx, ...