Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 3, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I give up totally from these aps... IT DOES NOT COUNT GOOD!!!! To angryyyyyy right now. Bought arcane weapon to kill in elite breck and ydra which is useless, killing killing wasting time and NOOOOOOOOO AP !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

waiting for love crafting event

happy valentine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not all of us received the title for arcane deary. Can you please recheck? I have not received it and sometimes it takes awhile for it to spawn the portal. Thank you. My character name is Ceason.

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol Wow these comments are salty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    A for Arcane

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

It's dangerous to go alone, take these Arcane Weapons!

The new set of Arcane Weapons arrive TOMORROW! The Arcane daggers, staff and 2H sword will be available exclusively in Massive Locked Ren'gol crates.

As many of you have speculated already, new Arcane Weapons herald the coming arrival of...a new expansion! One point of feedback that we received from a few players was that you're looking forward to more difficult content to conquer with these more powerful weapons. Well, I don't want to ruin any surprises, but....

....can anybody spot the difference?

Yes, you see right! The next level cap takes a massive leap forward--10 levels--to level 56! While these weapons seem all powerful now, they'll come in handy when you come face-to-face with new big baddies like....this guy, for example:

Keep an eye out for more info and teasers on the expansion closer to its release in Spring 2016, but, let's live in the moment for now, shall we? How about a look at those stats.

Procs

Daggers:
    Chance on hit to electrocute the target for up to 4 seconds. Every second the Stun has a chance to jump to nearby enemies. Stun reduces armor by 35%, and allows Rogues with the daggers to combo with a 25% chance Dragon's Bite for additional damage.

Staff:
    Chance on hit to apply a DoT that reduces target health by 7% per tick over 5 seconds (2.5% per tick on Bosses and Players). Charged Attack casts new spell: Consecrate - Blesses the ground beneath for 8 seconds, increasing raw damage dealt, crit chance, and reducing damage taken. The initial cast also does damage to nearby enemies. Only one Consecrate can be up at a time, recasting replaces the current one.

2H Sword:
    Chance on attack, Lava Spouts that spawn around the player for 10 seconds, dealing damage and applying a dot. Enrages the warrior with a boost in raw damage and every attack stuns in PvE for the duration of the buff. Players and PvE Bosses have a 20% chance to be stunned on hit instead of 100%.

For more info on what to expect in the next expansion, check out the Q1 producer's letter, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ducer-s-Letter

New Elite Achievements

New Elite achievements and titles this week! It's time to head to Dead City and Kraken Isles.

Dead City

Saving Kraag – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Dead City
    Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Kraag – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Dead City
    Rewards 100 AP
    Rewards Title “Savior of Dead City”

For the Living – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Dead City
    Rewards 100 AP
    Rewards Title “Made of Bones”

Kraken Isles

Saving Paradise Pier – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Kraken Isles
    Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Paradise Pier – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Kraken Isles
    Rewards 100 AP
    Rewards Title “Savior of Kraken Isles”

Landlubber – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Kraken Isles
    Rewards 100 AP
    Rewards Title “Pirate King” and "Pirate Queen"

Some Clarifications

We received a lot of questions from the community about these achievements and how they work. Here are answers to a few of the most common:

Q: Does Jarl count toward the Boss count in Brackenridge?
    A: No, Jarl is categorized as a "mini-boss," even in Elite, and will not count toward this achievement. The other Brack bosses will.

Q: How do we know if the things we're killing are counting toward the achievement?
    A: Each time you kill an eligible boss or mob you'll see stars appear and fly toward the top of the screen. This is your indicator that that kill counted toward an achievement.

Q: Can we get a counter of our kills so we can track our progress?
    A: This isn't a feature that is currently built in to our achievement system, but this is definitely something we'll take into consideration for the future.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ You will no longer get stuck in an infinite freeze from the ice pools in Nordr. Brrrr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Since most of the market crashed after finding out the next cap coming is 56 the elephant in the room is the glintstone set.

I noticed that it said more sets are coming and I don't know how I feel about that as well as others players. For a set to come out and see a replacement so soon is a bit of a turnoff, unless there are plans for this set to be upgraded.

Since our gear is going to be 10 levels behind might as well let us know if it's going to be possible to upgrade. Using this set instead of my arcane ring and planar pendant reduces hp by almost 1k. On top of that elite monsters take 30-40% of my health on 1 hit. Pot usage has gone through the roof since my hp is only about 4400-4900. Burning pots for drops that don't sell is not my idea of fun.

Polite p.s.

If I wanted to play Diablo 3 I would play on my console.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

just wondering how much the normal gem can give on lvl 56 items (fire, blood, glacial)