Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Arcane Weapons! | Available Now in Massive Ren'gol Locked Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrucho View Post
    Every since I can remember Rouge have being OP and that STS is making the game more balanced Rouges are crying and acting like spoiled brats lol.. Just accept things how they are and stop throwing tantrums. Lol Thank you STS for balancing the game don't listen to the rouges everything is cool.

So you mean to tell me that you don't own an arcane weapon yet know it's balanced? Hmm.. Please try to post objectively and not subjectively. It's not like STG listens to subjective opinions anyways.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
    It seems to me, it's a little unfair to compare the arcane weapons to the mythic best weapon versions, because the mythic bow is veery good weapon (as I've talked to people, I haven't used it), which I cannot say for the mythic maul for instance (which I have used) - I'd say, the maul like from 'ok' to 'good'.
    Before the release of the arcanes (while they ware not yet tried), myth bow's price was still 4-5mil, while the maul's price was around 1.5mil (both the better versions, not toughness). Which speaks of itself, which is the more sought.
    Also, I'm comparing 2H to 2H for war, and bow to dagger for rouge. At every level, bows has high damage and low DPS, while with the daggers it's the opposite.

Still, my personal opinion is, that the balancing of the game shouldn't be done with the arcane weapons - rouges are overpowered everywhere, not only at the top level (people using arcanes).
    If something is wrong with the daggers (I cannot judge this, I haven't tried them) - they probably may be buffed a little. But only IF. As I said, the comparing is between a very good bow and a dagger.
    I was saying, my personal opinion is, that the arcanes should be done right. The balancing between the classes should be done somewhere at the very base of the game - skills,..., etc. To work to people with or without gold.
    We'll see what version 1.5 will bring us.
    If you don't use the bow/daggers and haven't even tried them out, you really won't understand. If I already have an old mythic bow, what incentive is there for me to spend money to obtain a class higher and newer weapon? It comes in some expectations that the newer version SHOULD be better in some way regardless of what class I'm playing. There were a couple issues with the daggers, but mainly because they are worse than the old best weapon which was the bow. True it's dagger to bow comparison, but it's Arcane vs mythic here. Glinstone daggers were a flop because the stats were worse and not many complained because they were mythics to mythic and bow to dag. But now we're talking Arcane to mythic which comes with unconditional item progression.

As for the 1.5 version, the fact that STS hasn't made any post today yet is most likely they are a little stumped on how exactly to buff these dags. I won't lie, even I don't know exactly how to proceed as damage and proc frequency alone won't cut it.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 02-08-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

There has been lot of balance made by STS in last one year. Game is made playable and affordable by platinum and non platinum players. Just player need to be smart to work and plan. I agree with Zeus and Khakhsis feedback. Arcane class weapons are to be arcane class and must be usable for next 10 levels, (which was the case).

Feedback : please please post what you want to see in new items. When sts team reviewing all weapons please use the opportunity wisely. Don't be picky on poor/rich or plat/non plat or other variants. Focus on thread topic friends . Good luck all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Thanks but the daggers need buffing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

wow what happening? i thought this game is rogue legend but seem arcane dagger is worst than other

just say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I don't understand something about the staff. The other two have actual proc associated with the weapon (which happens almost every hit from running with people who have the weapon) meaning no detrimental cost to the character, however the charged staff not only confines the player into a "safe zone" where the mobs can make you a pin cushion with bows. But it costs a large amount of mana for it. Why does the Mage cost mana and the other two don't cost? Also why does the staff affect less stats than others as other thr ads have brought up make stat bonuses atleast somewhat even funny r all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice update!!!

.................... "Dark Side In My Hearth Is"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I wanna hear ur opinion friends,should we buy them,couse expansion is coming soon and im not sure about it :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsa View Post
    I wanna hear ur opinion friends,should we buy them,couse expansion is coming soon and im not sure about it :/
    Arcane sword I would buy. Staff maybe, but dags absolutely not. I can't wait until they release 56 mythic bow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Arcane sword I would buy. Staff maybe, but dags absolutely not. I can't wait until they release 56 mythic bow.
    But lvl 56 is huge,it's same like ker'shal on this lvl,at last glint gun is still good,ill wait expansion n save money.Ty for advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsa View Post
    But lvl 56 is huge,it's same like ker'shal on this lvl,at last glint gun is still good,ill wait expansion n save money.Ty for advice
    If you already have the gun, it's not worth spending millions more to upgrade. Damage is lower.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Why is it that the arcane staff use mana when you charge it? Is this a bug or was this on purpose? I thought only skills use mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Love the warriors weap proc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arasea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

like war weapon

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indrakurniawan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

So many complained, yet these weapons were all amazing are are still used at level 71 😂

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ya, sweet old memories...not any more, haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i getting to dislike set weapon processing AA ....... like tainted .. every class is using the same process ..
    it is so uniform across for all 3 classes there's no identity for individual process anymore for the classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

War weapon broke pvp at lvl 46, mage weapon broke pve at 56-66, and rogue weapon was the only one balanced among 3