Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Arcane Weapons! | Available Now in Massive Ren'gol Locked Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey everyone! Really appreciate the feedback. We'll be keeping an eye on what the community thinks as more people obtain the weapons and get to see them in action. While the procs aren't added to the stats, they can make a big difference in power. Definitely keep the feedback coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    So I tested the daggers extensively. Firstly about the skill damage: about 200 less than mythic bows and only 42 more than glinstone daggers (a weapon which is 300 k gold atm). So one might think: "Oh, ok fair enough the skill damage is crap, but hey we got this incredibly nice proc which reduces the armour by 35%". Alas the proc is very very rare and I got 1 per arena run on average (not per boss, per whole run), although I was spamming auto attack all the time.

So as a conclusion sts made fake arcane daggers and to be completely honest I am insulted here: We have an alleged arcane, which is inferior to the lower rarity weapons and a proc which never procs (albeit it sound great on "paper"). Does sts think that we are all that stupid? I am confused

In my honest opinion those daggers were not thought through at all, let alone tested

Dont wait until more people have them and sell them super cheap after getting disappointed in order to fix them. Fix then now pls
    I personally find the daggers fun, BUT, they do need a bit of a dmg buff and the proc needs to be checked. In elite rooks nest daggers proc'd and stunned up to 9 mobs, three times on same mob. I have not seen much for procs when tested in elite ren gol (maybe four times out of three maps)... Something isn't quite right with the daggers.....like the ideas behind the weap, it just needs a bit more dmg, and fix the proc so the higher lvl elites trigger the weap to proc.

...back to testing...
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

use dragon hunter legendary gears set for better proc and bonus stat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

War weapon proc is awesome but barely stuns in pvp ,Mages is a beast for elites , Rogues is not very impressive and i see it dropping soon .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    That may have been a good idea if it was announced at the beginning of the season. Now, with 2-4 months left, and many players having made the choice not to waste time and gold on the set, it wouldn't be right to force us (I didn't do the set because of the horrendous stats) to make a set to compete.
    I think regardless of what they do with these arcane weapons, you are going to have this issue. I have a hard time believing that they made this incredibly difficult to obtain set to be used for only part of one season, considering the last mythic set was used for 3 seasons.

I think the glintstone set will most likely have some sort of future use. While I don't support having them be upgradable in the same way the level 31 mythic armor and helm were upgradable to level 36, I would support such an upgrade if it was difficult, perhaps even as difficult as crafting the original glintstone items. It would make sense to have a level 56 set that can be crafted with the level 46 set required as ingredients, among many other hard to obtain ingredients.

I have to say that crafting the level 46 glintstone set was the most fun I have had in PvE in this game since season 2. It reminded me of when I crafted my Demonic set in Pocket Legends. I hope we see something like this again.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-05-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Coping my post I just added to general staff thread... But please elaborate on all the new weapons...

Current descriptions just beyond vague... Like...

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Ummm.... OK....

Attachment 146529

So is it just me confused by this?

"Increase raw damage"... by what?

"Crit chance"... by what?

"Reduce damage"... by what?

I'm soo confused....

And the big one...

"initial cast does damage to nearby enemies"
    ... huh?

What's this mean??? Meaning normal attack also hits nearby targets? If so... How much? And what's considered initial attack? Typically we always attacking... So first target I hit per zone? Or does this reset every mob or by time???

Please elaborate
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nice idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Arcane weapon should be arcane stats, meaning crazy powerful. Add a hidden buff like the Planar pendant or para stone did. Can we please get a arcane weapon worth looting and will last at least two seasons. Even a +20 to our primary stat would change the dissapointment we are seeing in the game atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

all i need is cool animation and aura for this arcane weapon like you did on previous arcane weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

arcane deary has not been buffed . .why would you expect different for the dagger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucupduyeh View Post
    use dragon hunter legendary gears set for better proc and bonus stat
    And exactly where do you find a post confirming this?....
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chri258y View Post
    And exactly where do you find a post confirming this?....
    I think this was just a joke/rant... Lol...
    However... One proc or buff being "better" than another is definitely subjective... Don't think confirmation is possible.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

those are legendary weapon not arcane weapon ok ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

now the new weps have come in the plat store is not working cant buy plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Need a clarification here pls: are those weapons a permanent addition to massive rengol crates? Your announcement doesn't say anything about this?
    Lets avoid further drama due to lack of proper communication please! Could you please add this info to the original post?
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

staff is awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the range for the charge spell is too small needs a wider area

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not Really Arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I have to say that crafting the level 46 glintstone set was the most fun I have had in PvE in this game since season 2. It reminded me of when I crafted my Demonic set in Pocket Legends. I hope we see something like this again.
    Seriously...crafting the L46 glinstone set was by far the most tedious pve farming ever to be created. In fact all pve farming of late has taken on the same mind numbing,boring,repetitive running of maps without the fulfillment of looting something that would actually be considered worthy. The set is easily obtainable without farming...provided you have the gold so it flies in the face of the original intention. We had the same issue with the arena loot...until vials and reinforced gems were introduced...however, there has been no replacement for these gems. This expansion so far has proved a big disappointment in some ways...mostly in that there's little reward for effort. Obviously I'm talking about the rogue glinstone set and the arcane dreary type daggers. I feel like someone in sts is having a big laugh at our expense....don't get me started on the gauntlet ....omg...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I know STS is reading our threads, but please chime in on these horrible daggers. There's no way they'll last into 56 cap when they're actually making us worse at 46. Low damage, low frequency proc, and no additional perks unlike the other 2 weapons. It's bad enough it's not a bow but to make it this inferior to the best weapons is not worthy of the name Arcane. They're also way too similar to hooks which were by far the worst daggers out of all the mythic versions that we got with buffs and shielding. Is the main design team working on reviving Call of Champions?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I know STS is reading our threads, but please chime in on these horrible daggers. There's no way they'll last into 56 cap when they're actually making us worse at 46. Low damage, low frequency proc, and no additional perks unlike the other 2 weapons. It's bad enough it's not a bow but to make it this inferior to the best weapons is not worthy of the name Arcane. They're also way too similar to hooks which were by far the worst daggers out of all the mythic versions that we got with buffs and shielding. Is the main design team working on reviving Call of Champions?
    Somehow it procs a lot in tombs i guess that should be the rate of how often it procs to make these daggs live up to arcane standard