Thread: I don't like the 10 level cap raise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default I don't like the 10 level cap raise

Lvl 56 ? And arcane weapons lvl 46? So all previous arcane weapons had a pretty long life in game. And now boom 10 levels !

No, I didn't lose any gold. I even made a lot with this annoucement. I hoarded almost 200 massive crates. Whatever I will buy from now on I have to sell tomorrow cause something else might be better ? Give op items some time to live and take a deep breath in game.

Why I can't just log in and use my gear and have no concerns that after paying 20m for a weapon AND then tomorrow i will beg someone to buy same weapon for 5m?

I also don't like the aps released 2 months before expansion. 5000 creatures? STS should take in consideration those aps at next cap.
    Last edited by Justg; 02-04-2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Much less drama

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Yeah, arcane weps level 46 and expansion level 56 ? Basically at level 56 they've reached their limit already. Arcane gear normally has life expectancy of two expansions, level 46, 51 and 56 = 3 expansions. Seems this level jump was also to phase out the arcane ring and mythic pendant, last but not least R.I.P Glintstone mythic set. I also don't get the idea of these extremely time consuming APs. I don't want to run maps with no decent loot and rewards and just get an unnecessary AP.
    Last edited by Justg; 02-04-2016 at 11:25 AM. Reason: less drama
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I'm glad I sold my mythic bow and also not going to touch these. Such a waste and disappointment!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I have no idea who would really suggest this 10 levels caps.

R.I.P Glintstone mythic set..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

You do not know how the mobs will scale and what the new weapons in the expansion are going to be. The 10 levels might be necessary for other reason: such as skill points needed for skill mastery, ways to outdate arcane rings and planar pendants. Tbh a 10 level mob scale in the same proportion as say 3 to 46 wouldnt make much sense as most all of our gear, including the extremely expensive glint set, would be immediately not viable. This would make little to no sense as most people don't even have it

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I'm on the fence about these updates. On one hand, I miss the days when STS would release expansions fairly fast. New gear, new levels, etc. Perhaps that is their aim? Progress development faster? But at the same time, I see the issue with the large investments into expensive gear. Maybe if its ongoing and continuous, gear will be fairly low as everyone is constantly awaiting the next big thing.

I'm with you on the APs though. PVE version of CTF flags. There's nothing fun about it. Do other games like on Xbox or PS have grinding achievements like this? And playing as a warrior, it takes much much longer to obtain them.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I'm on the fence about these updates. On one hand, I miss the days when STS would release expansions fairly fast. New gear, new levels, etc. Perhaps that is their aim? Progress development faster? But at the same time, I see the issue with the large investments into expensive gear. Maybe if its ongoing and continuous, gear will be fairly low as everyone is constantly awaiting the next big thing.

I'm with you on the APs though. PVE version of CTF flags. There's nothing fun about it. Do other games like on Xbox or PS have grinding achievements like this? And playing as a warrior, it takes much much longer to obtain them.
    I agree with Ravager regarding these new APS as far as Tanks are concerned. There seems to be no thought on how these will be achievable for a warrior.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Dont forget the mythic set, so i have no reasons to complete the craft :/

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree nice one bro

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All I'm gona say is...
    I'm disappointed and this srsly makes no sense

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Yep elite aps are useless and we never know how much our expensive weapon is gonna be worth tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I agree with everyone. These weapons don't have much creativity to them. The daggers mimic the arcane hooks and the sword the maul. Hooks were by far the biggest disappointment of the 3 Arcane weapons and here they are again. Mythic 36 daggers had by far the best proc and look. Why the heck are we taking steps backwards! I would rather STS go back to the drawing board and not release these weapons 10 levels under cap than to be doing it like this. At least release them at 46 and say at 56 cap, they can be upgrades
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I agree with everyone. These weapons don't have much creativity to them. The daggers mimic the arcane hooks and the sword the maul. Hooks were by far the biggest disappointment of the 3 Arcane weapons and here they are again. Mythic 36 daggers had by far the best proc and look. Why the heck are we taking steps backwards! I would rather STS go back to the drawing board and not release these weapons 10 levels under cap than to be doing it like this. At least release them at 46 and say at 56 cap, they can be upgrades
    Agreed, or give all 3 weapons a buff in stats so that they last. What's the point in purchasing an arcane weapon that will be dead in the water within a few months? I did that for the mythic bow and certainly would not like to have the same thing happen yet again.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

about a a month ago I sold my arcanes and myths to have enough gold to hoard a buttload of brood locks. I was expecting it to reach higher prices than spider crates so I kept it during the less plat to open crates event. Ive never been so wrong, with the weapons being outdated very fast, brood locks are now worth less than what I bought them for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

blame medium cakes, gold sink. pay back time look sts consecutively introduce new weapons.
    btw dev not all of us spam medium cakes. please dont throw all away our hard works by farming. raise 10 lvls? glinstsone mythic set, glintstone mythic 46? dump them all. its like all you people doesnt care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Do you guys want to see what might happen next?

Since people are grinding hard for the new weapons, people are less rich, they have less time. Now during events, people usually take advantage of events to sell whatever they can grind and sell... and prices can reach highs. Now people might not be paying the price anymore... too busy saving their money.

The good thing about it is that everybody has to grind now. Nobody is bored waiting in town. Idk how things are going in PvP, but since weapons keep getting outdated, I bet there are less people in PvP rooms.

The New Arcanes... I don't really understand what you mean by "they don't look like arcane" but okay... It's a weapon, they called it arcane and they gave it crazy stats, it's red and has crazy proc. Will still be good for the new expansion... but the newer mythics of that time will be good competition.

And you guys talk like you MUST always own ALL of the very best gear in game. Now there will be new weapons coming out soon. The way you all reacted to this, I can pretty much see that the newest gear will be really rare and that your really hard earned and improved mythic gear will be a good competition gear. You don't trust your own skills anymore and your pets?

I call the return of the noob mages with... with the staff. Let me introduce you to the brand new NAB WARRIORS with a sword and the Nabish ROGUES with their dags

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1188
Size:  92.4 KB

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Do you guys want to see what might happen next?

Since people are grinding hard for the new weapons, people are less rich, they have less time. Now during events, people usually take advantage of events to sell whatever they can grind and sell... and prices can reach highs. Now people might not be paying the price anymore... too busy saving their money.

The good thing about it is that everybody has to grind now. Nobody is bored waiting in town. Idk how things are going in PvP, but since weapons keep getting outdated, I bet there are less people in PvP rooms.

The New Arcanes... I don't really understand what you mean by "they don't look like arcane" but okay... It's a weapon, they called it arcane and they gave it crazy stats, it's red and has crazy proc. Will still be good for the new expansion... but the newer mythics of that time will be good competition.

And you guys talk like you MUST always own ALL of the very best gear in game. Now there will be new weapons coming out soon. The way you all reacted to this, I can pretty much see that the newest gear will be really rare and that your really hard earned and improved mythic gear will be a good competition gear. You don't trust your own skills anymore and your pets?

I call the return of the noob mages with... with the staff. Let me introduce you to the brand new NAB WARRIORS with a sword and the Nabish ROGUES with their dags

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1188
Size:  92.4 KB
    Double thumbs up to this. That's what happens when you take things way too seriously, the desperation to always be the best. Being too hungry will never make you happy.
    Last edited by Vixenne; 02-04-2016 at 12:03 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Reffering to 20m weapon which i guess has para on it, wasnt that ur choice to overpay a weapon because it has para gem on it?
    If i buy no para weapon i think it wont cost that much, and i can say that para caused the biggest lost to endgamers.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericarsenic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    Reffering to 20m weapon which i guess has para on it, wasnt that ur choice to overpay a weapon because it has para gem on it?
    If i buy no para weapon i think it wont cost that much, and i can say that para caused the biggest lost to endgamers.
    For me, I didn't lose much selling. I believe my net loss was 1.5M.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

mesalin

Just zzzz weekly update

<Forgiveness>