Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't like the 10 level cap raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    That was an example . I bought mythic bow for 5.6m and sold it for 8m. This isn't a thread opened cause I lost something, I posted this thread cause I'm going to be hurt sooner or later if I'm not paying attention to these twisted future announcements.

You clearly misunderstand my point of view. I don't lose gold, I earned for what is worth. My concerns are about the life of items which costs 9774789223m today and nothing tomorrow.

167 massives in stash and another 100 rengol crates kept on an alt. I don't lose gold... I dont complain about losing anything. I'm extremly pissed that my future investements in gear which is tradeable or not are going to be lost sooner than i expected. Then what's the point of buying it? If i will lose it ??

Sooo rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Lvl 56 ? And arcane weapons lvl 46? Can anybody tell me if this is a joke? So all previous arcane weapons had a pretty long life in game. And now boooooom 10 levels ! It's like a punishment for criticizing the para gems/eye gems? I'm the only person who scratches his eyes RIGHT NOW ? I'm sorry to say this... But what we deserve for this to happen?

I mean, you crashed the mythic weapons market... I didnt say nothing but now You are telling us " hey look ! Don't be sad ! U lost gold cause u bought a mythic bow lvl 46 for 11m! Wait and see arcane's prices decrease with the new expansion ! " .

STS you are seriously want me to quit this game? No, I didn't lose any gold. I even made a lot with this annoucement. I hoarded almost 200 massive crates... but for real? Whatever I will buy from now on I have to sell tomorrow cause something else might be better ? Give op items some time to live and take a deep breath in game. I'm thinking seriously to quit. Why I can't just log in and use my gear and have no concerns that after paying 20m for a weapon AND then tomorrow i will beg someone to buy same weapon for 5m?

Should I talk about the aps too? And the use to release new aps 2 months before expansion? Like really ? 5000 creatures? Are people who are taking in serious those aps.... I'm concerned about their healthyness ! STS should take in consideration those aps at next cap.

THINK STS THINK!
    Stop Crying.. ! Quit ot no Quit your Choice.. No one forced you to buy the 11 mil bow.. it was your decision, except it ,, or just leave the game don't spam the forum with your cribbing. !!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

3. The Following User Says Thank You to faithpece For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    U dont get anything at all do u? He didnt make a loss but many others did, hes right, the way sts has been lately releasing content one after the other and outdating myth weapons after 3 months is just a hilarious joke.
    Now go back to ur corner and be ashamed for not having understood at all what this thread is about.
    Correction Sir. They have not been releasing content. They are releasing gear (and by the way a huge amount of pets since the expansion), which are in most cases very useless and are being outdated very fast. Those weapons and their procs have great potential though. Lets wait and see.

As for the loss of gold: you can't imagine how much I lost due to all arcanes becoming super cheap all of the sudden. It is way more than the 5-6 million some people might have lost. And I can assure you I am not the only one. When it comes to items this is standard in practically all MMOs. In Diablo 3 when the new expansion hit, items which were 20+ Billion (yes billion) gold were suddenly worse than the equivalent of an "epic" item in AL. And in Diablo you get a full inventory of those per map run. I can give you and every one here a lot more examples.

What most people don't understand is that if you have all the best, you will probably have 0 motivation to log in. This being said maybe new weapons is not the best choice for progression.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I believe STS is not that stupid to let you all waste so many gold on glint sets and arcane weapons if they won't be upgradeable to l56, those arcane weps have pretty nice stats but they would get outdated pretty fast so I believe they will make them upgradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    @oez

I guess this is STS's way of telling to everyone who posts about para and eyes that they are trying their best to flush all the paras and eyes out of game.

I would rather there be a bit of a gap, 2 months is just to paltry for a mythic weaponry outdation!
    Spring starts March 20 and ends June 19th. STS has a tendency to push back due to multiple reasons. I would say expansion is closer to June. Maybe late April.

So lets say 4 months then expansion hits and if it anything like this season, we start with garbage, no-proc weak crate weapons. Probably not as good as 46 mythics. Even though the garbage crate gear is 56. Maybe the legendary bow might be good but that's it. Most of the legendary weapons were garbage this season. There were no elite weapon drops either. We had to wait for the first set of mythic weapons in the fall / Halloween event to replace prior seasons weapons. October is 8 months away. 46 Mythics and Arcanes should be good for around 8 months (strictly going by STS's current trend).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

soon there will be a gigantic lock rengol with para and eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    soon there will be a gigantic lock rengol with para and eyes
    You're evil... Aren't you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Mhm? Mythic set, Arc ring nd PP useless now? or still good enough?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I'm on the fence about these updates. On one hand, I miss the days when STS would release expansions fairly fast. New gear, new levels, etc. Perhaps that is their aim? Progress development faster? But at the same time, I see the issue with the large investments into expensive gear. Maybe if its ongoing and continuous, gear will be fairly low as everyone is constantly awaiting the next big thing.

I'm with you on the APs though. PVE version of CTF flags. There's nothing fun about it. Do other games like on Xbox or PS have grinding achievements like this? And playing as a warrior, it takes much much longer to obtain them.
    I agree with Ravager regarding these new APS as far as Tanks are concerned. There seems to be no thought on how these will be achievable for a warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

for warr will be hard find pt for 500 boss elit on nord or higher map i play 7 days on easy map and no 500 boss ap and cant imagine how will be on harder map...
    but this is only game and who will try like warr gl