Thread: Crown is gone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Crown is gone?

So does the crown disapppear after new updates or the reward that we can choose over 3 options? Is it worth getting 56 now..? What for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

The current crowns that people have earned will remain however the ability to earn new crowns for hitting lvl 56 will be taken away.

I say if you have the chance to hit 56 in 2-3 wks then do it but if you just achieved 55 and don't plan on potting then I wouldn't bother....lol ... all xp earned from 55-56 will be scaled down to 1/10 after update ie:if before update you have 50k xp, after update it will become 5k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So my 1k xp will be 100xp

Drmeatwad(55) Int Enchantress Drsillybear(25) Str Bear Drfrylock(10) Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto412 View Post
    So my 1k xp will be 100xp
    Sadly, yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

It's not that sad. Prior to this, your 1k xp would have been 0. The level cap would have been at 55, like it was at 50, 45, etc.

People complained about no xp while farming, so then there was L56, to give you some xp while farming.
    Since otherwise you'd be at level cap for months w/ no xp. This time people get a head start on the next set of levels. It's hard, but it's better than 0.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    It's not that sad. Prior to this, your 1k xp would have been 0. The level cap would have been at 55, like it was at 50, 45, etc.

People complained about no xp while farming, so then there was L56, to give you some xp while farming.
    Since otherwise you'd be at level cap for months w/ no xp. This time people get a head start on the next set of levels. It's hard, but it's better than 0.
    Truely what your saying is right and 1k xp isnt that big or a deal to be losing ... I would imaging that the people who are going to have the biggest issue are the ones that have 60 or even 70k xp and be so close to getting there crown only to have that taken away..... I know its really on them and maybe they shoulda just grind a lil harder but I sure would be a lil pissed, if at no one but myself.....lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR:336555
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

Truely what your saying is right and 1k xp isnt that big or a deal to be losing ... I would imaging that the people who are going to have the biggest issue are the ones that have 60 or even 70k xp and be so close to getting there crown only to have that taken away..... I know its really on them and maybe they shoulda just grind a lil harder but I sure would be a lil pissed, if at no one but myself.....lol
    Amen brother

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Search function is your friend. The leftover exp from 55 to 56 will be scaled down and the crown will not be available anymore.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have lot of elixirs....should I go for it? What kind of stats can my Pure Int enchant get? Worth it?

Sorry guys..there is so many topics I couldnt find it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just curious. I've been grinding hard or should I say best I can I've lost track of how much plat I have spent. If I don't make it to 56 before cap will devs refund plat since the only reason I've been potting is for crown? I doubt they will just curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xantor View Post
    I'm just curious. I've been grinding hard or should I say best I can I've lost track of how much plat I have spent. If I don't make it to 56 before cap will devs refund plat since the only reason I've been potting is for crown? I doubt they will just curious.
    of course they will not do it.....
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xantor View Post
    If you buy sneakers just to run a marathon but quit before the finish line, do you then try to get a refund for your worn sneakers?

(Actually, there are places that probably would take it back, so maybe not the best analogy lol.
    But seriously, if you waste the elixirs, of course they're not going to refund you. You need to figure out before buying them whether you will realistically be able to achieve your goal with them.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I'll try an analogy.. If you're going to an expensive ivy-league college and decide to drop out / fail out your final semester, will they refund your one-hundred grand? Nope.
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's the stats on the item I get with crown for enchant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Source : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-amp-Crafting

Customized Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 27 Armor
    Enchanted Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Int, 8 H/s, 10 Damage, 37 Armor
    Fortified Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Str, 8 H/s, 8 Damage, 39 Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    I'll try an analogy.. If you're going to an expensive ivy-league college and decide to drop out / fail out your final semester, will they refund your one-hundred grand? Nope.
    Of course, some people wouldn't care if they didn't refund you the 100 grand. One would be crazy to drop out of Ivy League, but then again. Bill Gates did it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List