Thread: inequaly solved problems - need international devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default inequaly solved problems - need international devs

Hello.

This is kinda untipical post, but its serious and needs to be posted

Well, there is a inequality in solving problems. As I was reading posts on forum Ive found a post from Dev, it was answer on question of one guy who asked why he was banned...answer was "we dont like trolling, bullying or being offensive" (just main idea of answer, not 100% copy)
    Its kinda strange, cuz Ive reported a guy few times (for griefing guild, being offensive and racist, swearing and threating of attacks in RL) ...first Ive reported him for being offensive and racist, in few days Ive got answer from sts - "ur problem is under solving, cuz of Privacy we cant inform u about player being banned" (again - not 100% - only main idea of msg)
    The problem wasnt solved, I have good reason to think that my problem wasnt able to solve cuz using slang in other language in guy`s msgs (it was pretty much racist and offensive - Ive asked few players if it is bannable and they confirmed that this is bannable and players was banned for less serious msgs already)
    The problem havend been solved yet and he keeps doing it - he griefed (kicked all members at night) friends guild and he was also threating my guildmates by physical attacks in RL (yea, Im not idiot, I know its just strong words,nothing more, but is it normal?) ...Ive reported this kind of behavior like a month and half before - still no answer from STS

If it is cuz devs r unable to translate his msgs, its relatively ok...but it still needs to be solved - thats why I highly suggest STS should have international devs
    If it was not cuz of language unfamiliarity, then its big problem of STS problem solving system

IGN: illidansk/illidanpvp/licence
    Guild: Havrani (ravens) <--- click for more guild info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I doubt any game can moderate in every language. I think they do the best they can, though, yes it can be frustrating,

In the meantime, for your own peace of mind and your friends, put this guy on your ignore list and tell all your friends. Your fake world will no longer have his input.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

There is a ignore button buddy. But do not touch it or your phone might explode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

its not solving... well, Am I suppose to put it in MOTD? And explain it to every new member? Its not my problem only....I cant ignore it only