Been playing for almost 2 months now and have built up all 3 different chars to see what it's like to walk that figurative mile in another's shoes. I soloed my bird and bear pretty much up to 30 so have used that to learn how to play them better but I'm sure I have a long way to go. Mage is the highest at 48 so have been dying my way thru aoe3 (LOL - not ready for sewers yet) or spend a lot of time helping lower lvls get xp/farm a bit. Play in PUGs mostly as my friend base is very limited - sucks to be me - or they are much higher lvls & doing sewers. Even as a nooB (which, frankly, I still am in many ways) I figured out pretty quickly what to do and not to do as I climbed levels and entered the higher level dungeons. I am amazed at how many 40-50+ chars I see that don't know how to play their chars effectively. I thought that surely by that level a person should have figured out some forms of strategy for their individual char - be it a bear aggroing, mage rezing, bird... ummm... screaming. LOL. Then I figured out pretty quickly that many of these 'high lvlish' crappy players were mostly leechers. Pathetic. Wish the devs could develop a system that denied xp gains to those that aren't interacting in some way but just hanging off in the fringes. Realise that's pretty much impossible yet still... would be nice.