Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <new>eminence official guild thread feb 7th 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default <new>eminence official guild thread feb 7th 2016

Welcome to eminence official guild thread!

Eminence!!

We are a bunch of average players striving to be more than just average.
    The bum who loafs around in town asking "Please Sir can I have some gold/egg/item" -- thats not us! We play the game with pride, honor and self-respect. See us in PvP/elite farming/timed runs even! We in Eminence give whatever we are doing some serious effort, and more often than not get some seriously good results.
    At heart, most of us know each other to be the girl or boy next door: playing the game to pass time/escape reality/feel good about oneself while leading our mundane lives in run-of-the-mill jobs. But in AL Eminence comes together as one family. We support each other in PvP and work together in PvE. All in the name of good fun and cameraderie. And we laugh and clown around in guildchat like a family.

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Be lvl 46 . We want players who are fairly advanced in the game and who are at Elite level. We are an Elite-focused game and lots of farming/questing/PvP happens in elite maps. So join us for some serious endgame action

2. Have attained the Infamous title. This tells us that you have attained a certain level of competency in the game where you have managed to achieve a good number of APs. We do help guildies with attaining APs but we do want to be more focused on farming runs which are more beneficial to the guild as a whole.

3. Have a healthy game attitude. Be honest. Be earnest. Be helpful. We want people who liven up our guild with a positive mindset and playing attitude. No room for self-centred arrogant people who think the guild should serve their ends only. This guild is for people who are willing to help one another and show friendship even in difficult circumstances, and who love the game that they know it is an endless cycle of improvement and self-evaluation. We can invite you in but if you prove to be a negative influence we will be quick to show you the door.

4. We also like to see a good number of PvE kills. A rough guide would be 50-60k kills. This shows game experience and we would very much like savvy players to come run with us and share tips!

Recruitment Minimum Requirements

Rogue Stats: 4.2K HP, 800 Dmg, 1800 Armor, and 60,000 PvE kills

Mage Stats: 4.2K HP, 800 Dmg, 1400 Armor, and 60,000 PvE Kills

Warrior Stats: 7.5K HP,500 Dmg, 2700 Armor, and 50,000 PvE Kills

GUILD RULES:

1. RESPECT THE TOS OF STG

- Do not scam/trade accounts/make illegal purchases/grief other players etc. Thus is a guild where we expect all members to value and practise fair and honest gameplay.

2. DO NOT BEG FOR ITEMS/GOLD OR LEACH (use ankhs)

- nothing more annoying than a whiny beggar who incessantly cries for 1000 gold/good item pls on guildchat. Work hard for your gold and items. We are more than happy to support you in Elite runs/Egg or crate farming to get your gold.
    Make sure you have ankhs for elites and arena bc leaching will not be tolerated.
    Some people in guild also offer superb advice in merching. So no reason for you to beg.

3. TRADING IN GUILD CHAT IS PERMITTED BUT AT A GOOD DISCOUNT

- It's nice when someone loots something very nice from an Elite run. However we discourage any guildie from trying to make money out of other guildies. What is reasonable is selling items well below AH prices: guildies can get items for cheap, and you still make some gold from your lucky loot. If you truly wish to cash in well on your items, we suggest listing in AH or selling outside of the guild.

4. DO NOT MERCH GUILDIES

-If you acquired an item with guild discount, it should be for personal use only. Not for further resale!!!

5. DO NOT FIGHT GUILDIES IN PVP

-Say what you like. No one like to be farmed by the people we call our friends and comrades-in-arms. If you think the rule is BS we don't really care. We in the guild are in the business of supporting our guildies wherever the fight is, so always on the same side never on opposing ends.

To be clear, our rules in PvP are:

- do not join the opposing team in any TDM match. If you do you are saying you want to kill your guildies and you will risk getting removed from guild.
    - joining opposing team in CTF is allowed if there is an agreement to do a vs match. Otherwise, do not join opposing team.

- blocking/ganging/spawning is not allowed, especially against your own guildies. However if others do it to you for no good reason... let's just say they will get what they deserve in return.

6. GENERAL BEHAVIOR

- BE RESPECTFUL -

Eminence is a family. Family members can sometimes have disagreements, but we must alway be mindful that we are all in the same guild and it does no one any benefit to start a huge ruckus over a small personal issue.

- AVOID DRAMA ON GC -

Try to settle any disputes in private or involve any officer in the discussion as a moderator. Be mindful not to flame/ridicule guildies in public or in guild chat- disciplinary action will be taken.
    - DO NOT spam gc, send blind invites or use caps in gc
    - Officers will decide if someone's general behaviour has crossed a certain line and act accordingly.

7. AVOID CLASS DICRIMINATION.

-When you ask for ppl to form a party on gchat you should by right take whoever responds regardless of class or skill. If you prefer certain ppl or class to run with, use pm to form party. We understand if you refuse to pt a warrior if you already have one in pt.

8. ALT CHARACTER.

-We are a guild focused on endgame..what means we dont have time to help ppl lvl up. Alts are welcome to guild as long as they lvl 44+..and actively used!! So pls don't stash your alt in guild just for events! U won't get a party if you are not able to kill mobs/boss in endgame. So pls make sure it's able to run in pt with other guildies.

ALT requirements:

Lvl 44+ and atleast [paragon] title

Our rules might seem strict, but they have one purpose - to create a family environment in which all members regardless of nationality, age or playstyle can bond, grow and learn the game together.

PROMOTION GUIDELINES:

Recruiter:
    - Be lvl 46 (level cap for the current expansion)- This is so that the guild has recruiters who can play with and recruit other Elite level players, as well as to encourage our own players to lvl up so we have a bigger Elite player-base with which to form parties. This is however a PRIVILEGE not a right. Show improper conduct or fail to follow recruitment guidelines persistently and you will be demoted.

- Have atleast 2 of these titles...

[Planeswalker]st[dimensional gladiator]st[orcslayer]

. Recruiters are expected to be more than competent runners of elite maps, and completing the challenge of the Planar Tombs represents the toughest Elite challenge in the game thus far. Recruiters are also expected to be able to participate comfortably in farming Planar Tombs- in pugs or guild parties- and thus recruit players of similar quality from such runs.

Officer:
    - The criteria for Officer is nebulous. The Officers are the trusted capable guardians of the guild. They are a tightly-knit group of friends who strive to build and maintain good ties with and between fellow guildies. We look for people who have made an impact on the guild and on us personally, who are able to lead and carry the guild with their actions in game, and who make great friends and playing partners. Suffice to say, we expect much of each other and of the people we consider for a place as fellow officer. But if you feel you're up for it, prove yourself to us: be active, be engaging in guild chat and guild activities, and be an outstanding player

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT send me multiple PMs asking me "can i be a recruiter/officer". If you are well-deserving of the position we will award it to you. If you harass me you will only give me an extremely bad impression of you, that you are here with us only for rank, and that I should as such not promote you or even remove you from guild. You have been warned.

GUILD EVENTS:

We have regular guild events ranging from simple quizzes about anything to competitive pve runs. Ideas for events come from the guildies themselves. All events are conducted in a casual fashion and we all have loads of fun! We'd love to have you if you're one of those people who have a spark for entertaining others and coming up with great ideas for the guild to bond together. Watch the latest guild posts for news on upcoming events!

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED DURING GUILD EVENTS!!!]

Guild master/officers!!

Guild master:
    Safiras

Officers:

Ariceuidi
    Arrowflr
    Arrowfly
    Arseper
    Bbeight
    Comieta
    Crayix
    Crumbalicious
    Dazio
    Dexcell
    Divisionbell
    Elichka
    Eskaygee
    Freedomjudge
    Goebejake
    Happykitty
    Jabraiyer
    Jaffakex
    Miniludo
    Molni
    Mudomasa
    Ryvz
    Savagedrone
    Upaokafi
    Yoebeaz

Guild Elder:
    Matanofx

We will see u all in game...enjoy and have lots of fun
    Last edited by flrarrow; 04-11-2016 at 01:09 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to flrarrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good luck with the new thread, Eminence!
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raleighzsz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Good Luck Arrow! Eminence for the win!
    Inactive

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Wow i was in this guild in 2013

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Att For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Good luck!
    I miss safi

<Forgiveness>

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I shall grace this thread with one of my posts :P

Eminence was the realization of a personal dream I had since I started playing Arcane Legends. The guild has grown beyond what I thought it was capable of becoming, and every day felt like a privilege, almost like watching my own child grow up and make his/her mark on the world. Yet as the days passed I became conscious of a need to ensure that the guild had a proper leadership transition so that when the time came, a future leader would emerge who would prove capable of ushering the guild into another era. I'm proud to pass on the leadership of the guild to Arrowflr who has shown he commands the respect of the members of the guild as well as his fellow officers and is more than capable of bringing the guild beyond what we had accomplished before.

On a personal note, as I had told my guildies and a few close friends my time in the game had come to an end. Referencing Shakespeare, we are all merely players on this grand stage that is Arcane Legends and each of us must come and go as our times come and pass. I consider the amount of time I spent in here far too long as almost all of the friends I had started out with had quit or become inactive long ago. I move on to other priorities in life, but I shall continue to watch the progress of my guild with great interest. All the best to the new leadership, and long may Eminence hold its place as one of the top guilds in Arcane Legends.

Safiras aka Janice
    goodbye saf :d
    Inactive

mesalin

I shall grace this thread with one of my posts

Eminence was the realization of a personal dream I had since I started playing Arcane Legends. The guild has grown beyond what I thought it was capable of becoming, and every day felt like a privilege, almost like watching my own child grow up and make his/her mark on the world. Yet as the days passed I became conscious of a need to ensure that the guild had a proper leadership transition so that when the time came, a future leader would emerge who would prove capable of ushering the guild into another era. I'm proud to pass on the leadership of the guild to Arrowflr who has shown he commands the respect of the members of the guild as well as his fellow officers and is more than capable of bringing the guild beyond what we had accomplished before.

On a personal note, as I had told my guildies and a few close friends my time in the game had come to an end. Referencing Shakespeare, we are all merely players on this grand stage that is Arcane Legends and each of us must come and go as our times come and pass. I consider the amount of time I spent in here far too long as almost all of the friends I had started out with had quit or become inactive long ago. I move on to other priorities in life, but I shall continue to watch the progress of my guild with great interest. All the best to the new leadership, and long may Eminence hold its place as one of the top guilds in Arcane Legends.

Safiras aka Janice
    Bye Safi
    Good luck in real.
    Who will do test about sns pool now

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good luck eminence family

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Safiras aka Janice
    You will be very sorely missed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Safiras aka Janice
    It was nice to bump into you in TDM before. Best of Luck in your life, Safiras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Last edited by flrarrow; 02-09-2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Great eminence gh fun xd

17. The Following User Says Thank You to flrarrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Safiras aka Janice
    i just came on forums aftr a long time
    This is a sad news which im hearing after all i couldnt be under ur leadership for a long time
    the circumstances made me to leave game temporarily
    U will be missed by all i know ur a philanthropist in the world of arcane legends very best of luck to u our gm in real life
    Welcome to the new gm too
    regards from zauilet

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

When was that group photoshoot? Ye basterds... i wasnt online... jk.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffakex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Safiras aka Janice
    Bye saf
    Good luck for the life ahead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Welcome new guild master
    Best luck for you

FROM NOTHING BECOME SOMETHING

24. The Following User Says Thank You to firmanfar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Zzz have been here since mid 2014 and are quite active still I am never on those pictures 😰

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

[QUOTE=Alwaysonline;2397451]Zzz have been here since mid 2014 and are quite active still I am never on those pictures

IGN: Łʊƈɨɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I would like to join the family, lv46 paragon, active, ign igamepleyl pm me here if an officer or recruiting see's this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GamePley View Post
    I would like to join the family, lv46 paragon, active, ign igamepleyl pm me here if an officer or recruiting see's this
    have you been invited yet or have you been denied...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

After a very nice guild logo event we finally have a winner!!
    Congratulations chirurgienne!!
    Your logo will be the new Eminence logo!!

Thx to all who participated!!
    And a big compliment for the amazing logo's!!!

After a great final between:

Asterux
    Chirurgienne
    Elichka

Thx again all for making this guild event a big succes!!

-Arrowflr-

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flrarrow For This Useful Post: