Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: eCONOMY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    All I can do anymore is sit back with my popcorn and lol at all this banter. Sts is in the business of making money. They used to have a good handle on the fun factor and a decent balanced economy. Now it's like a free for all and we all buy right into every time. The game is different now. No thrill of the elite drop, no excitement from seeing your gem go grand in craft. Nobody even kills bosses anymore unless for achievement and that itself speaks volumes about the way the game is currently set up. Crafting started off well and added an interesting aspect, but sts took it too far and crafting has taken over the majority of content here. It feels like homework. Don't even get me started on jewels...What a horrible idea. To fathom even just being plus 15 on an all new set of gear at new cap blows my mind. I saw someone did the math and it's 354k cracked to max ur gear at 56...Really? That's not reasonable and definitely not "fun".
    What did you ppl expect from allowing crafting of brood crates after event? You got what you wanted, worthless crates. And no they aren't down strictly because of what's inside, those crates are 2x chance at the better of the new mythic weapons. These weapons (glint gun, bow and aegis) are completely relevant still. Higher skill dmg and better suited for pvp. Brood crates are down because of a saturated market. Period.
    There used to be 2 types of players, 2 ways to play and be successful (make gold), the "elite farmer" (relatively plat free farming of elite pink drops) and the "crate popper" (plat user opening crates for loot). I myself preferred farming as it was more fun, more consistent and felt more like playing a game than gambling. It was also comparatively lucrative with a bit of work. Now the elite farmer is all but gone, this method of play rendered useless by the developer themselves. This economy is the way it is because is driven solely by plat. Ppl buy bundles and covert to gold by selling ankhs and luck lix cuz there's no alternative. Coincidence? I think not. Need jewels? Here, buy this limited time jewel elixer or jewel chest for a chance at a drop. These jewel drop rates are abysmal but there's new gear every 2 months now. Coincidence?
    In a plat driven economy, there will never be stability. Combine this reality with the monotony that has become of crafting and questing and it's leaving us wanting more. Here's my suggestion...expect less.
    Gore y u still play dis silly game? ;/
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    All I can do anymore is sit back with my popcorn and lol at all this banter. Sts is in the business of making money. They used to have a good handle on the fun factor and a decent balanced economy. Now it's like a free for all and we all buy right into every time. The game is different now. No thrill of the elite drop, no excitement from seeing your gem go grand in craft. Nobody even kills bosses anymore unless for achievement and that itself speaks volumes about the way the game is currently set up. Crafting started off well and added an interesting aspect, but sts took it too far and crafting has taken over the majority of content here. It feels like homework. Don't even get me started on jewels...What a horrible idea. To fathom even just being plus 15 on an all new set of gear at new cap blows my mind. I saw someone did the math and it's 354k cracked to max ur gear at 56...Really? That's not reasonable and definitely not "fun".
    What did you ppl expect from allowing crafting of brood crates after event? You got what you wanted, worthless crates. And no they aren't down strictly because of what's inside, those crates are 2x chance at the better of the new mythic weapons. These weapons (glint gun, bow and aegis) are completely relevant still. Higher skill dmg and better suited for pvp. Brood crates are down because of a saturated market. Period.
    There used to be 2 types of players, 2 ways to play and be successful (make gold), the "elite farmer" (relatively plat free farming of elite pink drops) and the "crate popper" (plat user opening crates for loot). I myself preferred farming as it was more fun, more consistent and felt more like playing a game than gambling. It was also comparatively lucrative with a bit of work. Now the elite farmer is all but gone, this method of play rendered useless by the developer themselves. This economy is the way it is because is driven solely by plat. Ppl buy bundles and covert to gold by selling ankhs and luck lix cuz there's no alternative. Coincidence? I think not. Need jewels? Here, buy this limited time jewel elixer or jewel chest for a chance at a drop. These jewel drop rates are abysmal but there's new gear every 2 months now. Coincidence?
    In a plat driven economy, there will never be stability. Combine this reality with the monotony that has become of crafting and questing and it's leaving us wanting more. Here's my suggestion...expect less.
    And can you believe that after all these years and seasons, we still don't have actual mythic/arcane gear dropping from mobs? Well, I guess we have Ren'gol Runes and Planar Pendant recipes, right?
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    you really don't know what you talkin about . .
    level 41 mythic weapons held their value for a year.
    new mythic not even 5 months.
    brood lock mythic weapons not even two months of service.

go ahead and make your new mage or rogue. .when expansion comes you will know what it feels likes to lose millions
    There was a time forumers cried for new mythics and arcanes so they could set new goals, they also, somehow, wanted these stuff to be cheap. Now we have what we always wanted imagine my surprise when i see people complaining they don't like new stuff and prefer their items to be expensive.

I guess STS can't make everyone happy.
    Heart and Soul.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cead For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It's a game.... You lost gold. Wow. That's 10 pixels gone. Did you get your enjoyment out of the gear? Yes? Then it's money well spent in my opinion. When the first set of lvl 46 mythic weapons came out, I had an Elon Bow, and frost gun. Lost a bunch of gold. My 3 eye wisdom gun devalued from 15m to 8m if I'm lucky. Do I care? No. I enjoyed using it and sometimes still do. If you bought items to merch and they lost value, well welcome to merching. If it was always a profit, everyone would do it. It's because of the risk involved that not everyone merches. I enjoy merching just for the thrill of seeing how much gold I can make. If I lose gold, well that's part of the fun too. People need to remember that at the end of the day AL is just a game and gold is just STS creating pixels.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    It's a game.... You lost gold. Wow. That's 10 pixels gone. Did you get your enjoyment out of the gear? Yes? Then it's money well spent in my opinion. When the first set of lvl 46 mythic weapons came out, I had an Elon Bow, and frost gun. Lost a bunch of gold. My 3 eye wisdom gun devalued from 15m to 8m if I'm lucky. Do I care? No. I enjoyed using it and sometimes still do. If you bought items to merch and they lost value, well welcome to merching. If it was always a profit, everyone would do it. It's because of the risk involved that not everyone merches. I enjoy merching just for the thrill of seeing how much gold I can make. If I lose gold, well that's part of the fun too. People need to remember that at the end of the day AL is just a game and gold is just STS creating pixels.
    Kingoffinances :O
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Gets stick, goes in search of nearest dead horse...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

LoL Don't u guys think it's time to close this thread down ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veenihiv View Post
    My point exactly vee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Gets stick, goes in search of nearest dead horse...
    Quote Originally Posted by Veenihiv View Post
    The economy situation stands tall for people with nothing to do in game just chatting and do few pve runs. It's very awesome. I'm happy that AL is affordable by f2p like myself. But the boredom in game and nothing to make gold from affects the economy. On the other side, STS feeds more the poorness with more releases of thousands of items better than the previous ones which were released not much than 1 month ago. People will always think this is right to achieve in game and what awesome it is *clap clap* .

Yea, are just pixels. But we are investing time in pixels, my time, your time , everybody's time is invested in pixels. If I'm investing time I'm expecting to get something in return which will make me to achieve stats much higher than someone else who doesn't do nothing in game. People don't want to understand, they are too happy of their current situation. All my gold in game is invested like this 60% of my current gear and 40% of my gold kept in stash for future releases. I'm having a lot of gold and I don't know what to do with it with the unstable economy. Feel my pain? If you are thinking that you are so right ... go back to your cave and stop asking to close this thread when a lot of feedback can be given day-by-day by people who are affected by the economy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    The economy situation stands tall for people with nothing to do in game just chatting and do few pve runs. It's very awesome. I'm happy that AL is affordable by f2p like myself. But the boredom in game and nothing to make gold from affects the economy. On the other side, STS feeds more the poorness with more releases of thousands of items better than the previous ones which were released not much than 1 month ago. People will always think this is right to achieve in game and what awesome it is *clap clap* .

Yea, are just pixels. But we are investing time in pixels, my time, your time , everybody's time is invested in pixels. If I'm investing time I'm expecting to get something in return which will make me to achieve stats much higher than someone else who doesn't do nothing in game. People don't want to understand, they are too happy of their current situation. All my gold in game is invested like this 60% of my current gear and 40% of my gold kept in stash for future releases. I'm having a lot of gold and I don't know what to do with it with the unstable economy. Feel my pain? If you are thinking that you are so right ... go back to your cave and stop asking to close this thread when a lot of feedback can be given day-by-day by people who are affected by the economy.
    Whenever i buy sonething that devalue before i came to enjoy the worth nvm, not everyone can afford losses. Many of my frnds did same all lost gold. Only those who kept gold=gold are happy now sts don't make plat prior crate prior events ill remember the recent plat sale which cause the depreciation to begin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I believe AL economy is just suffering from old age and platfarmers fall from grace. My guess is if there was a Solution to the slow decline of AL economy it would had been found time ago, Energizeric alone battered the horse with enough mastery to get anyone tired or consider STG a bunch of incompetents.

Talking about stuff to do, AL has been like this for years, there were always times you couldnt't sleep at night cause you had to do something and times you almost deleted the game from boredom. How would you fix this? More events? More events is synonymous of more recycled stuff since there won't be enough time between each event to properly plan anything and last time i checked nobody liked recolored stuff, except when they think they are arlors sets. Do you want to know what would really relieve part of your boredom? A new cap, but you dont want a new cap.

Talking about Instability, its demoralising to come back and see STS still cant produce any important piece of equipment without buffing or nerfing it afterwards, i believe by now everyone must have acknowledged we are their only decent testers or they probably never even test anything behind the doors. Instability is bad and imo it made many people quit this game but if you are still here and resisted despite all the mistakes, favoritisms, platfarmers, and secret nerfs you should had learnt by now instability is part of AL and it offers room for not only losing gold but also making profit. If a new item comes out you should keep in mind before any investment you might lose or make gold but i think you know this already. You are a merchant, right?

TL;DR Its too late to make a thread and think you can fix the fundamental flaws of this game. Demanding a reward for your time is, excuse me, ridiculous. You will never recover the time spent on this game so think about it carefully if it worths your time. As for me i am still convinced it wont anymore but i cant find a better game on the playstore, fml.
    Heart and Soul.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cead For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cead View Post

Talking about Instability, its demoralising to come back and see STS still cant produce any important piece of equipment without buffing or nerfing it afterwards, i believe by now everyone must have acknowledged we are their only decent testers or they probably never even test anything behind the doors. Instability is bad and imo it made many people quit this game but if you are still here and resisted despite all the mistakes, favoritisms, platfarmers, and secret nerfs you should had learnt by now instability is part of AL and it offers room for not only losing gold but also making profit. If a new item comes out you should keep in mind before any investment you might lose or make gold but i think you know this already. You are a merchant, right?

TL;DR Its too late to make a thread and think you can fix the fundamental flaws of this game. Demanding a reward for your time is, excuse me, ridiculous. You will never recover the time spent on this game so think about it carefully if it worths your time. As for me i am still convinced it wont anymore but i cant find a better game on the playstore, fml.
    I was talking about the farming aspect. Believe it or not , are games out there who are offering compensations in currencies achieved with real money only - for server instabilities, secret nerfs, anything which affects the gaming from their side. I'm not expecting any reward or cake from anyone. I'm just worried about stuff which come out on forum. The only compensation i want from this game, is from the work i put in. For example, let's say tomorrow sts will release ursoth event, and are going to be new crates , new weapons whatever. As a person who makes all his gold from hoarding. I will hoard these crates for 1month or 2months . Expecting the price to go up in this time **boom** STS releases an annoucement with new weapons. All my hard work, all the energy which i need to used to get those recipes crate ( bought with platinum ) is dispersed. Prices are going down, everybody sells... nobody buys. GG ! I'm not a merchant. I quitted merching after season 5 cause of instability caused by economy. I'm having enough experience to not get affected but still ... such a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I I'm not expecting any reward or cake from anyone.
    Oh I expect cake from everyone. In fact if your not giving me cake your just wrong..all your cake are belong to me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I was talking about the farming aspect. Believe it or not , are games out there who are offering compensations in currencies achieved with real money only - for server instabilities, secret nerfs, anything which affects the gaming from their side. I'm not expecting any reward or cake from anyone. I'm just worried about stuff which come out on forum. The only compensation i want from this game, is from the work i put in. For example, let's say tomorrow sts will release ursoth event, and are going to be new crates , new weapons whatever. As a person who makes all his gold from hoarding. I will hoard these crates for 1month or 2months . Expecting the price to go up in this time **boom** STS releases an annoucement with new weapons. All my hard work, all the energy which i need to used to get those recipes crate ( bought with platinum ) is dispersed. Prices are going down, everybody sells... nobody buys. GG ! I'm not a merchant. I quitted merching after season 5 cause of instability caused by economy. I'm having enough experience to not get affected but still ... such a shame.
    You hoarding, you make bad judgment hoarding those items and now you complain that your "investment" not making gold? Get different investment strategy. Me myself stop hoarding too many items because of the price fluctuations. Many ways to have fun playing this game... playing "economy/ business" game is only one of them.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Newcomx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Guys I agree with all your saying, but think about it from STS's half, how difficult would it be to fix the entire market of the game? There is not much they can do as faar as I can see. So we need to start suggesting some ideas or IDK something that will allow them to fix this issues with items being cheap and the market price of everything going completely down. For example when I started AL Arcane Maul was in the 30 mil and now its 3 mil. The price/rarity of items are not adding up, so I agree that STS need to rethink about the stats for the new gear. But yeah that my opinion :P
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    You hoarding, you make bad judgment hoarding those items and now you complain that your "investment" not making gold? Get different investment strategy. Me myself stop hoarding too many items because of the price fluctuations. Many ways to have fun playing this game... playing "economy/ business" game is only one of them.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    I think i mentioned like 489728947 times that i didn't make any investement in any weapon. I didn't suffer any loss. Before assuming something about me, read the heck every line I wrote in this thread. Hope you continue to enjoy the game as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Titanium, meh frend, meh brotha, pak econmy, pak monie, just buf fok wars ffs
    I give up, brotha. Imma go find a twink thread or something . I hoarded 8932693 sns eggs expecting the price to be 130m like before. Bad investements Gonna give you something much better to read than whatever uselezz poor poayers saiyng. Witten more than 6 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldevil View Post
    Sorry my bad englisch, but i dont like, now all people has nekro, before just few people has nekor and can make money now grrrrrr, i want sns egg and my freinds too we can pay. So fossil drop rate so high, make event and sns back. Or i want new arcane pet for crafting like fossil, and new arcane pet better then nekro, pl buff open nekro shield. So now useless poor players bought low price arc ring and fossil, its fair so riches poayer? My freind ppl boguht before 90 mill ar ane ring fossil 50 mill now fossil 1 mill arcane ring 3 mill0, 0
    Its fok bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I give up, brotha. Imma go find a twink thread or something . I hoarded 8932693 sns eggs expecting the price to be 130m like before. Bad investements Gonna give you something much better to read than whatever uselezz poor poayers saiying
    Hopefully this item that everyone thinks you invested in was an original jester set so I can hypothetically borrow it when I return to AL
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Hopefully this item that everyone thinks you invested in was an original jester set so I can hypothetically borrow it when I return to AL
    Going to be availabel soon for 1300 plats. Bring you credit card when you are returning .

Name:  tumblr_inline_nsmc1accGt1rh75qb_500.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  30.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

OK, so what is your solution to the problem, you keep posting how bad things are..but what is your solution?

Stop things from dropping from locks? Well that would kill the price of locks , and there's so much stuff out there now that it would take a year for the prices to come back up ( see Halloween even 2014 and what it did to the value of Grimm eggs)

Roll back the arcane weapons update? Well then Sts is going to have to give people back all the cash they spent on plat to pop locks..and let's be honest..that's just not going to happen

Take out the free plat offers? Well Sts is a businesses, and that have to moneterize the game ( make mony off of the f2p players) if they don't..then the game goes away and then well none of this matters

The facts are , for every person yowling about how bad the economy is, there is someone screaching for buffed jewel and fang drops, and more double plat offers. Honestly I would love to go back before the elite ren maps came out, I was making 700k a week farming but that got shot to ( insert banable word here).

I can also remember working my butt off for 12 locks and 10 fire gems, and selling it all for 65k in cs ..
    I'm not disagreeing with anyone, the point I have been trying to make is...this is the same thing that people have been complaining about ever since I started playing, its just white noise at this point..

So..here is your stick..over there is your dead horse..beat away my friend..