Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ATTN VERIZON users

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I wonder how many forum members have verizon and are able to give feedback.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have a Verizon Droid X and the link works.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Ouch! Sorry for the confusion. The link is legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Ouch! Sorry for the confusion. The link is legit.
    ^------Better now people? Lol. I am not a Troll.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We never accused you of being a troll. maybe some other things but those turned out to be false too. hehe One thing is for sure... you are an avatar copier
    Charmonda: He started dancing on me and so I started dancing on him. You now how we do:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The link was very useful. I have Verizon but an older phone I've been thinking of upgrading. Not sure yet whether I'm doing it and what to upgrade to :P Read more about cell phones and tablets and features in last two days than I've done in over a year. LOL.

Star light, star bright...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You just saved my life, my vcast app wouldnt load or update or anything else and I could not find a place to redownload it... thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks. The link worked perfectly on my Thunderbolt. I had to read a little to figure it out but I've been doing a lot of that anyway...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thugimmortal View Post
    I wonder how many forum members have verizon and are able to give feedback.
    I have both a droid phone and an iPad. I knew there was a reason I got both. Glad it finally paid off! Or at least it will in a few days.

PS yay first posts. I've been reading for a few months and found the forum very helpful so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just be patient v-cast users it will happen for you soon enough. Your all like little boys and girls at Christmas shaking the gifts under the tree and waiting on your parents to say go. The rest of us have to wait a few weeks. Lucky you that you get Christmas early.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrTOUCHER View Post
    I made an account just to post this... lol

http://mobile.vzw.com/VCASTApps

Here's the link if you have Verizon, and you don't have the correct VCAST app.

Enjoy!

EDIT

This will only work for a Verizon phone, and it must be on this list.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_Cast

I was going to link the Verizon website, but its screwed up and says no phones are Vcast compatible
    this means if you do not have a verizon phone dont bother as aparently verizon phones are better at playing 3d games, and they dont believe any other phone could actually beta test the game properly.(this is my opinion not that of the star legends developers)

you have to remember, betas have several stages, limited beta, closed beta, open beta, release. to understand fully, most games released are actually in an open beta, this is to usually generate revenue to assist in the further development of the program. but foremost to quash any leftover bugs the original beta testers missed.

this is my personal opinion.------V
    beta's should be more of a compitition to get in, allowing those who have experience in beta testing to assist in the removal of bugs, and repairing of code errors. you should be good at technical writing, understand mechanics of programming structure. and not just because you have a phone from a special company, so only people in one country are allowed to assist in the beta.

now the average joe use may be going "yeah thats not fair" but really, I have researched phone vendors and the vender has a high profile network that is great for high end testing, I know this game will be AWESOME, and i support the developers decisions.

Thank you for a quality Product.
    Mrknify

tank bear. yeah... not so much... dps bear.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=53922&dateline=130849  3907

MrShooty Bird... havnt decided build still researching dex atm.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Healey View Post
    this means if you do not have a verizon phone dont bother as aparently verizon phones are better at playing 3d games, and they dont believe any other phone could actually beta test the game properly.(this is my opinion not that of the star legends developers)
    I respect your opinion, but Spacetime didn't choose V Cast because they are "better" at playing video games. V Cast was chosen because V Cast customers are demandy, and expect high quality. Satisfy a V Cast user, then you can satisfy any mobile customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Healey View Post
    beta's should be more of a compitition to get in, allowing those who have experience in beta testing to assist in the removal of bugs, and repairing of code errors. you should be good at technical writing, understand mechanics of programming structure. and not just because you have a phone from a special company, so only people in one country are allowed to assist in the beta.
    Well, it sorta is a competition. Non Verizon users have a chance to get into the beta by competing in Droid Fansite ran events for Beta Keys. The keys would allow players to enter the beta without V Cast.

I do agree with you on beta's should be professional. That is why I am so exited to test the game. I think spacetime believes in it's community enough that they don't have to run professional betas. I mean come on, they got me, Mysticaldream, and Physchologic in the beta. Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud.

Also, this is a limited Beta. They want a small portion of the population to have access to the beta, not the full community. So V Cast is a very small market, and V Cast also fits the criteria of a beta testing market. Not because their better, because they are very demandy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I mean come on, they got me, Mysticaldream, and Physchologic in the beta. Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud. .
    You had me up until you said this. There are many people who would do the awaiting SL community proud. You highlight yourself, and two others. I agree that with it but i feel that the statement is too...too....honestly, idk the word for it. Another thing that lost me is that you spelled Physiologic wrong. Rofl.Rofl. I wouldnt care if a caterpillar found the exact same bugs as you. Why does it matter so much on what people did in the past. If you can live up to what made you so respected, then i would agree with the statement. But the beta isnt out yet, thus you cant.

Im disappointed with you Pharcyde...
    ......-1/4
    Last edited by Register; 07-04-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: ROFL
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    You had me up until you said this. There are many people who would do the awaiting SL community proud. You highlight yourself, and two others. I agree that with it but i feel that the statement is too...too....honestly, idk the word for it. Another thing that lost me is that you spelled Physiologic wrong. Rofl.Rofl. I wouldnt care if a caterpillar found the exact same bugs as you. Why does it matter so much on what people did in the past. If you can live up to what made you so respected, then i would agree with the statement. But the beta isnt out yet, thus you cant.

Im disappointed with you Pharcyde...
    ......-1/4
    Heheh :P I only mentioned the people who I could actually think of that would be in the beta. If you want, I can make a massive list of people that will be in the sl beta that will make the community proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud. .
    Physiologic** Ahh.. Yeah he needs to be more active! He's been so inactive that I forgot his name >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Physiologic** Ahh.. Yeah he needs to be more active! He's been so inactive that I forgot his name >.<
    rofl yeah i havent seen any posts by him recently...lmao but doesnt he have a char name Physcologic or somtin lik dat?
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    rofl yeah i havent seen any posts by him recently...lmao but doesnt he have a char name Physcologic or somtin lik dat?
    I'm totally not sure >.<.

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"""""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm qquite confused...I have verizon and I have a droid and I have the complete package...(I believe) why can't I find vcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I was quite confused too at first, especially since I have never used a Droid before.

V Cast Apps should already be on your phone. Go to the android market, and at the top right, it should say apps. App's is the V Cast market.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pharcyde For This Useful Post: