Hey guys,

As the valentine day approaches, I would like to take some time with the community to talk about the so called "Arcane Backpack". Do you really believe it's going to be an arcane rarity backpack? I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
Howdy folks, and Happy New Year!

[...]

The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.

[...]

- g
I started thinking that it could be in the belts slot but it's a backpack... It goes on our back. So it's not a belt called Backpack and that has an arcane rarity. Maybe it could be added to the backpacks in the vanity slots, but it's arcane. A piece of equipment can't be a vanity. However, in SL, pets are vanities that add stats. Maybe there will be an arcane backpack in the vanity slot. Then how about a new slot for backpack gear!

Nah, all that doesnt make sense. It has to be something else... Something more wanted... Something that everybody would love... Something really arcane. That's it, I found it. It's a PET! The arcane backpack is an arcane pet called Backpack! IT'S A KANGUAROO! It has a pouch (that's why we call it backpack) and it punches and kicks arses like Muhammad Ali. But wait, kanguaroo has a front pouch... Then it's a YAK!

Arghh what is it???!!??

If the new arcane backpack is a pet, I want StS to reward me for my guess (Kanguaroo) xD