Thread: Returned for 1 day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Returned for 1 day

Hi guys! Its me zauilet
    I hope smone remembers me
    i have not been round for some months but i couldnt stop myself so returned here i still cant return to the game as my exams r in progress
    I was here(forum) to share my past experience nd to encourage others to do some hard work doesnt matter in which field,but do it here's my experience after a hard time of few months :
    i had to leave game in november cause my exams were in january but i didnt leave forums left them too in december i started my studies too dam seriously on jan 1 made an oath to leave everthing so i did my exams were from jan 15 i studied day nd night seriously for 15 days nd i got permission to come back here cause i scored 10% more percentage from my quarterly nd half yearly exams in pre board exams,the exams in which most students lost their 10-15% from their earlier performance
    I want to tell u all that the pre board exams here(in India) r most hard exams in 10th class nd if a student scores more than 80% here,guarantees more than 90% in the main(board) exams so am i looking forward to it moving towards success
    just to tell u all that even at the end time,if u put all ur determination in right direction,u can achieve! after all,i studied in 15 days like a mad man to get that percentage nd guarantee more than 90%!
    Apart from all this i would like to say hi to all the arlorians ,specially eminence guild members
    I read a few things nd realised many things have changed the nekro cost,maridos cost,new arcane weapons,bans,etc. but my main concers still is samael only hehe .d im stil planning to but it in april when i return Nd i will be happy if smone tells me its pice atm in the game Sadly my board exams start on 29feb nd will be over on 28mar so theres still almost 2 months before i can return
    i also want to say hii to dragoonclaws who i didnt see neither on forums,nor in game for like 1 year so,hii buddy
    thats all i came to teel u all only for 1 day
    So,i wish to u all very best of luck in real life nd in game too
    C ya all in april
    Bye
    i spent a lot of time to write this essay kinda something so plz dont skip to last i expect all to read from starting
    Last edited by zauilet; 02-10-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

goodluck to you
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

29 February same like me,
    Good luck and don't get rush in exam, check your answer first before you gather it
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raleighzsz View Post
    29 February same like me,
    Good luck and don't get rush in exam, check your answer first before you gather it
    then u must be from india right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    then u must be from india right?
    No, im from Indonesia
    Level 48
    Superagile

since 2012/13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Hi guys! Its me zauilet
    I hope smone remembers me
    i have not been round for some months but i couldnt stop myself so returned here i still cant return to the game as my exams r in progress
    I was here(forum) to share my past experience nd to encourage others to do some hard work doesnt matter in which field,but do it here's my experience after a hard time of few months :
    i had to leave game in november cause my exams were in january but i didnt leave forums left them too in december i started my studies too dam seriously on jan 1 made an oath to leave everthing so i did my exams were from jan 15 i studied day nd night seriously for 15 days nd i got permission to come back here cause i scored 10% more percentage from my quarterly nd half yearly exams in pre board exams,the exams in which most students lost their 10-15% from their earlier performance
    I want to tell u all that the pre board exams here(in India) r most hard exams in 10th class nd if a student scores more than 80% here,guarantees more than 90% in the main(board) exams so am i looking forward to it moving towards success
    just to tell u all that even at the end time,if u put all ur determination in right direction,u can achieve! after all,i studied in 15 days like a mad man to get that percentage nd guarantee more than 90%!
    Apart from all this i would like to say hi to all the arlorians ,specially eminence guild members
    I read a few things nd realised many things have changed the nekro cost,maridos cost,new arcane weapons,bans,etc. but my main concers still is samael only hehe .d im stil planning to but it in april when i return Nd i will be happy if smone tells me its pice atm in the game Sadly my board exams start on 29feb nd will be over on 28mar so theres still almost 2 months before i can return
    i also want to say hii to dragoonclaws who i didnt see neither on forums,nor in game for like 1 year so,hii buddy
    thats all i came to teel u all only for 1 day
    So,i wish to u all very best of luck in real life nd in game too
    C ya all in april
    Bye
    i spent a lot of time to write this essay kinda something so plz dont skip to last i expect all to read from starting
    oh Hey Zauilet It's been a long while haha

I came back to forums few weeks ago. I don't play much, too busy with my own studies. I want to wish you good luck for your exams. As I can see in your post, you're acing the *meow* out of the classes xD Your determination may be the motivation to everyone reading this post.By the way, thank you for the S/O. I feel honored My exams are in the end of april, so see you in May

much love,
    Dragoon

mesalin

Good luck Zauil!

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    oh Hey Zauilet It's been a long while haha

I came back to forums few weeks ago. I don't play much, too busy with my own studies. I want to wish you good luck for your exams. As I can see in your post, you're acing the *meow* out of the classes xD Your determination may be the motivation to everyone reading this post.By the way, thank you for the S/O. I feel honored My exams are in the end of april, so see you in May

much love,
    Dragoon
    Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Good luck Zauil!

<Forgiveness>
    ty to u both
    but can anyone tell me whts samael worth atm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Gl Samuel is worth around 1-2 million I think I never knew you in game but I hope to.
    Last edited by wangkj; 02-10-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    Gl Samuel is worth around 1-2 million I think I never knew you in game but I hope to.
    lol thts a good news awesomw pet like sam onlt 1m?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

lol thts a good news awesomw pet like sam onlt 1m?
    listen.. even Nekro and Maridos and many other arcane eggs are around 1-2... There is a Glacian egg running around btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Good luck on 10th board exams...!!!
    &
    Buckle up for PU board exams