Hey all,

So when I saw Remiem's weekly Community Update about the lovecrafting event ( February 10,2016- in General Discussion) I was wondering what would happen to the old Lovecraft chests? Are there going to be new lovecraft ( 2016 chests) that give out the vanities of THIS event? or will it still be the same ''LoveCraft Chests'' as before? And if so, does that mean the old Lovecraft chests will be merged with this new packaged of vanities and loose its old value?The old lovecraft chests have been buying and selling for approx 65k each in the last 3-4months, so...Not to put any pressure or anything but this would be a sensible subject for all the buyers who bought for 60k and sellers who still have some old chests.

in my opinion, the old lovecraft chests should keep (at least some of) their limited value...Or the purpose of ''events'' doesen't really apply...As in events are times you memorize because they are ''special'' in a way, they include ''limited'' things that can only make someone remember that particular event and thats something I always appreciated in this game and in other games....

So in short my question is....Will the old 2015 LoveCraft Chests keep their old limited value? or some of it?,It would really be a shame if they would loose their value because last year's event's ''limited'' items were completely copied into a new 2016 event :/, and im not even talking about recycling...Remiem's thread seems to indicate that the initial vanities will be avaible again...