Thread: LoveCraft Vanities.....?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Unhappy LoveCraft Vanities.....?

Hey all,

So when I saw Remiem's weekly Community Update about the lovecrafting event ( February 10,2016- in General Discussion) I was wondering what would happen to the old Lovecraft chests? Are there going to be new lovecraft ( 2016 chests) that give out the vanities of THIS event? or will it still be the same ''LoveCraft Chests'' as before? And if so, does that mean the old Lovecraft chests will be merged with this new packaged of vanities and loose its old value?The old lovecraft chests have been buying and selling for approx 65k each in the last 3-4months, so...Not to put any pressure or anything but this would be a sensible subject for all the buyers who bought for 60k and sellers who still have some old chests.

in my opinion, the old lovecraft chests should keep (at least some of) their limited value...Or the purpose of ''events'' doesen't really apply...As in events are times you memorize because they are ''special'' in a way, they include ''limited'' things that can only make someone remember that particular event and thats something I always appreciated in this game and in other games....

So in short my question is....Will the old 2015 LoveCraft Chests keep their old limited value? or some of it?,It would really be a shame if they would loose their value because last year's event's ''limited'' items were completely copied into a new 2016 event :/, and im not even talking about recycling...Remiem's thread seems to indicate that the initial vanities will be avaible again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Not the head vanities. The new head vanities are silver. The original ones are golden. PLUS, the lovecraft chest has Hugthulu wings that aren't given away during this lovecraft event.

TBH, I would like to see a full recolor for the romantic set. Why dont they recolor the red set with silver trims instead of golden ones (like last year)?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Dunno man...Hugtulu wings and head vanity?....Thats not much to go on(I don't think I ever saw anyone wear hugtulu wings)....... they are copying exactly all the rest from last event and adding new stuff, the wings the the vanity tops, and adding a vanity backpack, so what does that make of the old chests? they become useless? And sorry dude but the romantic set seems to be EXACTLY the same as last year as well....I dunno how events can be enjoyed and looked back upon if they are completely copied into another event... Its like You go to the restaurant everyday.....its called marginal utility...When you get something over and over again you enjoy it less and less.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

There might be even more vanities that might come out, i was expecting a vanity weapon, just wait until the announcement tomorrow and then we'll see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol we can craft "love craft chest "like before same loot that's nothing wrong just sell ur love craft chest Senpai there are new player want the color pink vanity so it's same loot same day happy valentine day to you senpai