Thread: Abstractnwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Abstractnwar

Found this game 3 days while looking through the android market and noticed it was a mmo and I just had to try it. I play it all the time even when I'm with my gf you'll see me staring for hours at my phone =p

I'm an Archer currently lvl 18. I play almost all day. So you can always find me on. Once it get s late I'm off since I work midnights.

A little about me.
    I'm 19, currently reside in Michigan. I'm a go with the flow guy spending my time working, playing games, and hanging with my girlfriend.

Games are a part of my life, I would like to design a game someday or work as a GM in-game for a company weather it's free or paid because I love to help players whenever I can. I would also like to design my own someday after I go to collage for Game Design and Computer Technician.

I play paintball, it's not a sport to me however it's life. I eat,sleep, breathe paintball. Nothing better in the world then going on the field making friends and having a blast.

That's my in a nut shell, Basically my life since I was born haha. Hope to make friends on here and help wherever I can when I can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Welcome to pocket legends, abstractnwar!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Waylcum! Tu Pawket Lejunds!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey welcome to the forums and pl if you need any help on the forums check out my video how to thread by pressing on the link in my signature its above my picture at the bottom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome Glad you found us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Welcome to pocket legends! I would love help you out in leveling my IGNs: unxtoxic L.52 rift/death bird, nonxtoxic L.55 sewer queen Mage, and Xkiilzx dex bear. Feel free to add any of my IGNs I listed

Edit: your name sounds so familiar to one of my best friend, his name was abstractxone but I never see him on anymore.{off topic}
    Last edited by Unxtoxic; 07-05-2011 at 04:19 AM.
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant