Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Remiem Please Read This

Hey Remiem/Support Devs,
    We are enjoying all your new items and going forward towards newer and newest. Everything was going well before your level 56 cap announcement. It is really wonderful to have new levels maps items and much more fun but new spring cap is going to waste all your/ our efforts of 6months+ and very earliest arcane weapons. You can say me why do you care about it ? I care about it because i see no one buying endgame stuffs. When someone buy and its price reduced by your updates, your reply " you made wrong investment".
    Everyone trying to keep their gold as liquid as possible. They are right even, coz prices going down and down and down and down and down. It has both +ve and -ves. Some who paid more than two times before will regret on themselves. My question is are you going to fix this problem of flood on market??
    I can't see any solution because you said you are going to introduce lvl56 cap. Who will buy 46 items for a little time?? most of pop selling most of the pop standing back and see how worse the market goes on.

Very simple question everything comparatively gonna die fast. why?
    It will be very enjoying to have new maps etc. but is it necessary to endup with level 46 very rapidly? can't we have same things on level 46 or even 51 will be little bit better than a jump to 56.
    Thanks
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 02-13-2016 at 02:12 PM.