Thread: Words of Wisdom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Default Words of Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    The crying and complaining has well-surpassed the discomfort caused by all my perceived injustices in this game...

"money-hungy" "too hard" "too easy" "not good enough" "pay to play" "lazy coding"

If you find these phrases in your vernacular, please do yourself (and by consequence, us) a favour and try to remember the blissful fun and eagerness to play when you first began—before you were "wronged", "abused", "neglected", "scammed", "swindled", "ganged", and "cheated" by your peers and by STS.

Once you have sat on that feeling for a while and started reliving your early days from your archive of screenshots, go into your sign-in screen and make a new character...don't look for any of your current friends or guildies, just play. Spend money as you wish, make some friends, have a few challenges...and when you're done playing, turn it off, and live the rest of your day separate from the game, and enjoy life.

Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there. You will only disappoint yourself. If something has stressed you, and you're unable to return to your happy-medium, it's time to move on and seek other ventures...and that is just life, to my telling.

Have a wonderful day all.
    Its an old thread buried beneath dirt, but i believe it ties in with current events of buff this, buff that, dont nerf this or I'll lose money. Before everyone goes on that emotional tangent because of their own false perceptions of reality, "dont expect more than what is there, you'll only disappoint yourself". You have no one else to blame for your own decisions, and the world doesnt owe you anything. No one is entitled to please you, and if you arent happy, it's up to you to fix it with what you have.

I know there are a few times this should have applied to myself, I've been neglectful to recognize my own ignorance for the truth that lies right before my youthful eyes- nothing will ever change, and history always repeats itself.

So enough of all the angry buff this, nerf that, do this or i'll quit. It's because of this negativity that we fail to realize that this is just a game -meaning only to offer enjoyment-, and that this is only a small piece of a fragment of a shard of our entire lives. Go ahead and complain, go ahead and quit. If you lost gold, oh well. If you leave, then it's meant to be. But dont make excuses for your own decisions, because everyone else has a game to play and a life to live.
    Last edited by Zylx; 02-13-2016 at 11:47 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Coffee.sys not found
    (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Its an old thread buried beneath dirt, but i believe it ties in with current events of buff this, buff that, dont nerf this or I'll lose money. Before everyone goes on that emotional tangent because of their own false perceptions of reality, "dont expect more than what is there, you'll only disappoint yourself". You have no one else to blame for your own decisions, and the world doesnt owe you anything. No one is entitled to please you, and if you arent happy, it's up to you to fix it with what you have.

I know there are a few times this should have applied to myself, I've been neglectful to recognize my own ignorance for the truth that lies right before my youthful eyes- nothing will ever change, and history always repeats itself.

So enough of all the angry buff this, nerf that, do this or i'll quit. It's because of this negativity that we fail to realize that this is just a game -meaning only to offer enjoyment-, and that this is only a small piece of a fragment of a shard of our entire lives. Go ahead and complain, go ahead and quit. If you lost gold, oh well. If you leave, then it's meant to be. But dont make excuses for your own decisions, because everyone else has a game to play and a life to live.
    True 👍

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Haha you quoted Conradev the same person who was talking about an Epic ring with 30% crit bug in the last thread be created on forums...

I think this thread is really redundant, and the irony is killing me.
    Are you nott crying and complaining about people crying and complaining?

Everyone has the right to share their thoughts, on any "injustices" or other stuff mentioned in the OP. I'm sure the developers agree with the part where you say "noone is entitled to please you". If the developers don't have a smooth, lag free, friendly, easy to play and all in all AWESOME game you can bet they won't be running a successful company.

Like they say, don't hate the player hate the game. The same goes for anyone and everyone who suffers due to updates, whether it be the "cake hotfix" or the "glintstone Fibusco". All these mistakes made by our most honourable STS, make for a better game, since they learn from these mistakes and strive for better customer satisfaction.

I'm nott sure if its the lack of loving during valentines day or the recent market crash and Arcane weapon fixes that has " inspired" this post but I do nott condemn you for crying about people crying...

P.S.: Can Cupid already grant us access to his portal? Whatever is stuck behind that portal is spending Valentines Day alone -_-

ES TEA ES YOU BERI MEAN :-(
    the bar not even 50%, hope sts can reduce the lix to 50k ^~^

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I was wondering if I'll ever get to see what's in the portal :/
    By the way how long will it stay open once it's open?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

11characters ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    I was wondering if I'll ever get to see what's in the portal :/
    By the way how long will it stay open once it's open?
    Probably until the event ends.

mesalin

Haha you quoted Conradev the same person who was talking about an Epic ring with 30% crit bug in the last thread be created on forums...

Everyone has the right to share their thoughts, on any "injustices" or other stuff mentioned in the OP. I'm sure the developers agree with the part where you say "noone is entitled to please you". If the developers don't have a smooth, lag free, friendly, easy to play and all in all AWESOME game you can bet they won't be running a successful company.

Like they say, don't hate the player hate the game. The same goes for anyone and everyone who suffers due to updates, whether it be the "cake hotfix" or the "glintstone Fibusco". All these mistakes made by our most honourable STS, make for a better game, since they learn from these mistakes and strive for better customer satisfaction.

I'm nott sure if its the lack of loving during valentines day or the recent market crash and Arcane weapon fixes that has " inspired" this post but I do nott condemn you for crying about people crying...

P.S.: Can Cupid already grant us access to his portal? Whatever is stuck behind that portal is spending Valentines Day alone -_-

You wrote nott...
    It should be Nott

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

StS Recoloring brought to the next level

PIKATHULU!!!
    Name:  12421286_1165796090098403_261743252_n.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  38.8 KB

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post: