Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Platinum Offers... 15% of the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Free Platinum Offers... 15% of the time

Hi, I recently came back after a year or so. My ign is igoturpickel, igoturpickle, and piickle. I have come to realize that free platinum offers are a PAIN. I have spent so much time, too much time, answering these serveys for platinum. Not only are the endless, but why would they add these awful deals in the first place when they know they don't work? I probably downloaded and opened 15 apps earlier. Maybe about 3 or 4 of those actually registered and gave me my plat, not to mention that they were the ones worth 3 or 4 platinum. And yes, on the ones that said "reach level 10", or whatever, I did meet the requirements.
    I hate to come back with such a negative attitude and remark, but it just really frusterates me. Imagine opening space on your ipad, deleting photos, and deleting videos to make room all for nothing. Also, sometimes it brings me to sketchy links and websites. Today, I got moved over to a website that said "congratulations, you have won a free car!" Of course I didn't open it because it would have said "All we need is your credit card number, social security number, age, family name, insurance agency, and house address to claim car! We promise we won't steal your identity! Also, the car costs $10,000 for delivery!" Now, of course, I am exaggerating. But I feel as if you all get the gist.
    But, the actual gameplay and community never fails to impress!

Thanks, pickles

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brianv333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I feel you, spent most of my day trying to get 8 free plat. Finally got it, but with the amount of offers a completed, I should have had 50+ plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeftyWood View Post
    I feel you, spent most of my day trying to get 8 free plat. Finally got it, but with the amount of offers a completed, I should have had 50+ plat
    I feel like this happens to almost everyone, but nobody really mentions it in the forums. I want STS to fix this whole process... It's brutal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

2 days ago I did 14 different survey things, ranging from 12-126 platinum each.

Three worked, and I should've gotten almost 500 plat, and I got 169 (The 126 somehow worked)

Although I'm lucky to have gotten that much platinum, most are not even as lucky as I was, and although this isn't StS's fault, it's absolutely terrible and something's gotta be done.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    2 days ago I did 14 different survey things, ranging from 12-126 platinum each.

Three worked, and I should've gotten almost 500 plat, and I got 169 (The 126 somehow worked)

Although I'm lucky to have gotten that much platinum, most are not even as lucky as I was, and although this isn't StS's fault, it's absolutely terrible and something's gotta be done.
    Yeah, Im surprised you got that much out of it to be honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

While we feature platinum offers in our games, all free platinum offers are controlled by the respective company offering them.<br />
    <br />
    You can contact Fyber for assistance from the Fyber offers menu in-game. When you load up the list of Fyber offers, you should see a small Support button on the upper right hand side. You can use that to contact them and discuss the offers you have completed.<br />
    <br />
    For NativeX offers, click on the &quot;Need Help&quot; button on the bottom right hand side of the offer list.<br />
    <br />
    I hope this helps!

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyna El View Post
    While we feature platinum offers in our games, all free platinum offers are controlled by the respective company offering them.<br />
    <br />
    You can contact Fyber for assistance from the Fyber offers menu in-game. When you load up the list of Fyber offers, you should see a small Support button on the upper right hand side. You can use that to contact them and discuss the offers you have completed.<br />
    <br />
    For NativeX offers, click on the "Need Help" button on the bottom right hand side of the offer list.<br />
    <br />
    I hope this helps!

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Yes I understand, but why give us an inconsistent provider? They must have some better way, something that is more fluid and precise? That is extremely deceiving saying that there is free plat in OUR game, but if it fails (most of the time) it is THEIR fault. New system needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

But at the same time I should feel fortunate that the offers are even there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

We should be happy that these offers are FREE. Stop complaining. Once STS has decided to remove them, how else can we earn free plats?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

StS have to be more strict on these obviously, there has to be a clear regulation that informs the user EXACTLY what must be achieved in order to get plat...

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Since free offers are all run by a 3rd party, unfortunately we have no control over their reliability. We have carefully selected our free offer providers to provide the best returns and reliability to our players, but in cases when you do not receive the platinum for a fully completed offer please contact their support teams. They are usually able to help you to get the platinum you earned. Also keep in mind that some of those offers require verification of some sort which can take up to a week in some cases.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: