Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcane Sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

i dont think this sword need a nerf. with arcane sword or not, some will prefer not to fight with 4 warriors in clashes..

what sts need to do is to make stampy AA can remove those "pools" too. bring the days which some pet AA is useful instead of having 24 hours nekro as a main pet.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 02-23-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The problem is not the sword the problem is stacking warriors,lava from one weapon is not so op while rogue still can 1 combo an end game warrior. ..nerfing the weapon will make warriors again weak in pve and priests in PvP ,running in front of a rogue to gift him kills. ..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No they don't happen frequently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeful Spirit View Post
    No they don't happen frequently
    9/10 agree lava pool spawn easily .. take a look in town a warrior swing the lava sword and stand still it will spawn random lava spout from no where

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

its just funny how rogues dont complain about 1 or 2 shotting any tank after jugg off..but complain about warriors being op
    you are just complaining coz warriors can actually vs or get kills.....
    look at warriors kdr for f sake mate....
    if not dummy farmers or ex twinks...90 percent r negative or slightly positive...
    just coz rogues cant be arrogant and just kill all....they r crying now...
    in my opinion...tanks need the buff fair or not.....b4 the arcane sword pvp was 90 percent dps...and tanks unwanted in pve...literally tank class died...so let people make tanks.....and stop complaining
    thats my personal opinion,,,

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ( DAMAGE ) For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Ahahha true....if not dummy farmer or ex twink no fakin warrior can hav a good kdr...( am not talkin tank who playin since arcane maul) am talkin bout tank nowadays...see their kdr zzz
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ( DAMAGE ) View Post
    its just funny how rogues dont complain about 1 or 2 shotting any tank after jugg off..but complain about warriors being op
    you are just complaining coz warriors can actually vs or get kills.....
    look at warriors kdr for f sake mate....
    if not dummy farmers or ex twinks...90 percent r negative or slightly positive...
    just coz rogues cant be arrogant and just kill all....they r crying now...
    in my opinion...tanks need the buff fair or not.....b4 the arcane sword pvp was 90 percent dps...and tanks unwanted in pve...literally tank class died...so let people make tanks.....and stop complaining
    thats my personal opinion,,,
    I'm a Rogue and I strongly approve this message I always believed Rogues aren't the best. I'm even glad there's more competition with power and skills now as compared to before.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    Gawd I highly second this.

Anyone who thinks arcane sword is fine just as it is shud try vsing a tank.
    Throw in th op triple axe from glint set, I bet my last penny you won't win.

Pvp balance at 46 is really a joke atm.
    In th past, if two teams were evenly geared,
    Th more skilled and experienced team would easily win by 100-200 kills up.

Right now, show me a clash where net kill scores differ by 50+
    If both teams have same number of glintstone set tanks with arcane sword.
    Winning a clash is too much dependent on warriors gear and proc.

If you keep up with endgame clashes on YouTube,
    You'll realise there are barely any videos being posted since th inception of arcane weapons.
    I wonder why is that.

Idk about other rogues, but even with this weapon, I am able to win in vs against other warriors. However, the amount of kills that the warrior gains on me has gone up. I still am able to win majority though. I would figure out how to combat it.

In clash, however, stacking of the pools should not be allowed. If the consecrate cannot stack, then why can warrior pools stack? There's 300 damage coming every .5 seconds from those pools. On top of that, they stun/slow, and have no CD. This allows for an insane amount of damage with lack of CD. At least, SNS pools have a CD. These, do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    10x20 = 200% cumulative chance to stun

Let's not forget that th burn damage has a dot effect.
    Even if rogs pierce away from lava pools,
    We'll still be taking considerable damage.

Never mind stun immunity,
    I could activate razor shield...
    Get pulled into th lava pools and still be dead within 3 secs.

A good tank in th past:
    - knows how to alternate dmg absorption
    - well coordinated heal timings
    - protects team dps
    - feebles opponent dps

A good tank at present:
    - whoever spawns th largest Olympic lava pool

Sts needs to relook this weapon.
    200% chance to stun...that's not exactly how math works, my dear. It would actually be a significantly lower chance than that hyperbole.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-23-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froxanthar View Post
    i dont think this sword need a nerf. with arcane sword or not, some will prefer not to fight with 4 warriors in clashes..

what sts need to do is to make stampy AA can remove those "pools" too. bring the days which some pet AA is useful instead of having 24 hours nekro as a main pet.
    This is the best solution

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    You know in MMO's as tank player you have 2 options, you can either go pure tank or as dps tank, if you choose to be dps you lose your tank abilites and you do little less than normal dps bc you still have slightly superior defensive abilities. Thats how classes work to balance it. As for in AL with that sword and proc tank does more damage than mage and way way more tanking skills than any other class. So an undergeared tank comes and 2 vs 1 kills 2 dps like rambo thats unbalanced. If you gonna go as dps you have to lose defensive abilities of tank.

When you look at comments warr. also agree its overpowered noone saying its balanced. and as excuse they say rogue got better weapons than tank in past like one mistake can be make up by other.. This isnt math! two "-" doesnt make "+".

I strongly challange dev. team to do ctf against tank. I think they missed that part when they developed that weapons.

As for the kill statistics they say tank kdr rose after sword. you know that whole statistic system is wrong. Its designed for dps class kill and death ratio. Jesus tank suppose to tank how they put them in same evaluation as dps class of kill and death ratio.
    STS know why they do make arcane sword pools and why they give draggers=bow dmg with 5.5-6k health to rogues. That sword do very less skill damage. All damage goes in form to dot and pools. Btw uf you campare everything honeslty make your own tank and run. Is it rogue legend? Still rogues very op just the no. tanks in each team support team. Score Cards are now equal. You want nerf sword? then i would recommend to remove 50 damage and 300 health from draggers and staff sure proc. I support equality, I don't support warrior coz im warrior, I have rogue too you just need to play from last bench and you warriors must be pulling them to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

well. ..this means you need a warrior with arc sword in your team not only to heal you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

or delete Warrior from Arcane Legends database..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Idk about other rogues, but even with this weapon, I am able to win in vs against other warriors. However, the amount of kills that the warrior gains on me has gone up. I still am able to win majority though. I would figure out how to combat it.

In clash, however, stacking of the pools should not be allowed. If the consecrate cannot stack, then why can warrior pools stack? There's 300 damage coming every .5 seconds from those pools. On top of that, they stun/slow, and have no CD. This allows for an insane amount of damage with lack of CD. At least, SNS pools have a CD. These, do not.
    Well if with all your gear gemmed with eyes and para gems, giving you insane damage, mana, crit and hp too, (the majority of rogues are not walking around geared like that) and even you are now gaining more deaths than you previously were by warriors then just think how it is for the rest of us "average" geared rogues lol! xD
    Don't get me wrong I think it is brilliant that warriors finally have a great weapon giving them more of a chance to gain kills in PvP and of course they don't want anything to change but let's be honest here if PvP wasn't balanced before then it certainly isn't now! This isn't about an issue with versus battles this is about TDM and CTF, it was bad enough imo that warriors with glintstone were able to use that skill to full advantage in PvP (compared to rogues with traps) and having a couple of warriors on the opposite team with that axe ability was definitely pretty challenging in itself. I can completely understand why PvP is now full of warriors glintstoned and/or with these swords wanting to take advantage of getting kills but then I say lift the damage nerf added to Rogues from pvp now...it is ridiculous that this is still in place when we have warriors walking around with insane damage, along with their normal attributes of crazy HP, Armor and even weapons and gears bumping up crit, it is becoming increasingly difficult to see the point of having a rogue in PvP at all? I agree with Zeus that these pools should not be able to stack or that they should be removeable with a pet AA, other than that I say stay out of PvP until lvl cap 56+ or create a warrior lol!
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 02-24-2016 at 07:09 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I am a severely undergeared tank on a severely bad device (using bluestacks now cuz I broke my phone, lost skill switching versatility and lost the ability to cancel my own charged skills), and have been in and out of pvp for a few times just to help out a friend. I gotta admit, the sword is op, but as for a nerf nope. +1 to what Zeus said, the proc shouldn't stack tho. The proc rate is like a magma sword and I haven't seen a war weapon had that proc rate for a long time now, specially something this strong. I wont even bother with nerfing its dmg or its proc dmg tho, its gunna get outdated in 56 anyways so I don't see any use complaining, every class has its time where they're given something op to hold then eventually get outdated anyways. Instead, people should be complaining about the amount of tanks that cant tank these days, seriously, so many of em are focusing on stats and dmg yet they cant seem to figure out their roles in a clash.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The FAKE Rogue players be like, what?

We can't just spam "skill attacks" all day and win? We actually have to form a strategy and master our class to the best of our ability? I thought I was playing "Pay-to-win" and "I'm horrible at 'real' games, so I need to play "Stat-based" games, ya know, just kill monsters to 'git gud' and dump some cash to get stats faster and kill people with weaker stats than us? You mean, I can't feel good about myself so easily? I have to work for my wins? Oh no, I forfeit, need to find another stat abuse simulator/game so I can pay/abuse to win again.

And when they can't. Haha, they come back and face the music. No other stat-based game is horrible at balance as AL in terms of classes. Never do you see Warriors so helpless in other MMOs. For a while in AL, you did.... Well now things have changed and STS have done a fantastic job at giving something warriors can defend themselves with and not be picked off helplessly like baby sea lions. This target hits back now, and hard! So you better be good, adapt and learn how to maximize your builds or you can go keep crying in the corner. Don't think STS will change your diapers. Even more sad, if you are a grown adult, how embarrassing.

REAL Rogue Players will have assessed the situation already and have found a sound strategy against the new proc. Never quit or cried but accepted this new challenge with open arms for they are of the what we call "Pro", the real professionals, who play the "game". They can play any game and will succeed because they have the drive/competitive mindset of a Fighter not a Loser. Take notes you whiny little children.
    Hi, this is my signature:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

so many fake wars around now. . swinging a sword till it proc. . hmmm so much skill in that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

dont cry, create warrior and play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

the zombie vanity so fitting for wars now.. . . .swing swing swing proc axe . . repeat
    :-D