Thread: Arcane Sword

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Idk about other rogues, but even with this weapon, I am able to win in vs against other warriors. However, the amount of kills that the warrior gains on me has gone up. I still am able to win majority though. I would figure out how to combat it.

In clash, however, stacking of the pools should not be allowed. If the consecrate cannot stack, then why can warrior pools stack? There's 300 damage coming every .5 seconds from those pools. On top of that, they stun/slow, and have no CD. This allows for an insane amount of damage with lack of CD. At least, SNS pools have a CD. These, do not.
    Well if with all your gear gemmed with eyes and para gems, giving you insane damage, mana, crit and hp too, (the majority of rogues are not walking around geared like that) and even you are now gaining more deaths than you previously were by warriors then just think how it is for the rest of us "average" geared rogues lol! xD
    Don't get me wrong I think it is brilliant that warriors finally have a great weapon giving them more of a chance to gain kills in PvP and of course they don't want anything to change but let's be honest here if PvP wasn't balanced before then it certainly isn't now! This isn't about an issue with versus battles this is about TDM and CTF, it was bad enough imo that warriors with glintstone were able to use that skill to full advantage in PvP (compared to rogues with traps) and having a couple of warriors on the opposite team with that axe ability was definitely pretty challenging in itself. I can completely understand why PvP is now full of warriors glintstoned and/or with these swords wanting to take advantage of getting kills but then I say lift the damage nerf added to Rogues from pvp now...it is ridiculous that this is still in place when we have warriors walking around with insane damage, along with their normal attributes of crazy HP, Armor and even weapons and gears bumping up crit, it is becoming increasingly difficult to see the point of having a rogue in PvP at all? I agree with Zeus that these pools should not be able to stack or that they should be removeable with a pet AA, other than that I say stay out of PvP until lvl cap 56+ or create a warrior lol!
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 02-24-2016 at 07:09 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post: