Thread: Arcane staff: the pve king

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Arcane staff: the pve king

I don't understand why people complain about the new arcane staff, like EVERY OTHER STAFF, it is supposed to be an OP pve weapon while gun holds the power in pvp. Now, talking about how OP this weapon is in PVE, it is just ridiculously OP... Now, two mages can clear a group of ~20 mobs in nordr by charging an auto then spam ~10 auto attacks (so it's like 10second per 20 mobs). And four mages can take down the planar tomb boss 2 in 30 second (due to hp% proc), which used to take a party of 4 1000+ damage rogue 1 min to kill. So for all that are not happy about the new staff, go try it out in PVE and get your free TIME RUN BANNER

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    I don't understand why people complain about the new arcane staff, like EVERY OTHER STAFF, it is supposed to be an OP pve weapon while gun holds the power in pvp. Now, talking about how OP this weapon is in PVE, it is just ridiculously OP... Now, two mages can clear a group of ~20 mobs in nordr by charging an auto then spam ~10 auto attacks (so it's like 10second per 20 mobs). And four mages can take down the planar tomb boss 2 in 30 second (due to hp% proc), which used to take a party of 4 1000+ damage rogue 1 min to kill. So for all that are not happy about the new staff, go try it out in PVE and get your free TIME RUN BANNER
    Sts has stated their opinon, it is what it is.. so dont see the need for this post nor my reply...
    But compared to wisdom gun its 10s slower in a ss elite solo.. and when i got kershsl, i remember Wow, this is incredible upgrade, this time its not the same feeling, not saying staff is bad, just not where it should be compared to the gun, due to the gun doing more dmg on spells even if numbers say different, my lightnings went down allmost 200dmg... the extra spell is nice, but useless as a full dmg spell mage, dont fit in rotation and its not like u can use it when its most usefull, 1.7sec and the situation has changed.. just my opinion..

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    But did you the nordr mobs don't grant kills? For lvl46 and you noticed it was normal mode not elite?
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

i'd be surprise if it was elite. But normal really? ofcourse even the fireball of mages will eventually kill the mobs instantly or leave burn damage and be killed.