Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon to Arcane Legends: Skill Mastery!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Thanks for chiming in.

I understand that devs must plan for all situations. I think you're saying that when you created these skill specializations, you had to plan for the possibility that they'd be used in a party of four of the same class, a party of three of different classes using them in an OP way, etc. It makes sense that the specializations simply cannot be too OP in those situations or it would break the game.

Is this it for skill mastery? Theoretically, adding 80 not-really-skill-mastery skill slots pushes the ceiling up to level 126. After this, will there be another upgrade to skills before we hit level 126?
    That is to be determined in the future, but it's certainly possible that we may increase the number, add new ones, new passives, new modifiers at miletone ranks (like 10/10), it's hard to say or speculate but those are potential ideas of course. And no, you can't quote me on any of these becoming reality Just want to be open about the fact that there are certainly places we can go in the future with such a system.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post: