Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 24, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If a 9th tier jewel is coming, please adjust the scaling that it requires to make a jewel accordingly. Unless someone finds the fountain of youth, it will be impossible to create a 9th jewel gem without a fleet of boats all filled to the brim with gold.

So, 2137 cracked to make a 9th tier jewel would be great!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

So...these skill upgrades are an excellent concept. However, if we're getting enhanced skills, is STS going to first ensure that the skills are working as they should? Like Shadow Storm Shot, which doesn't work correctly and never has?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

STS, 100s or maybe 1000s of us have not been able to cross the fortified tier (+5 stat) jewel. Why? Simply because the cost involved is just too high for us.
    A 7m+ cost for a noble primary stat jewel is utter nonsense. You really need to fix the drop rates of these jewels. This jewels issue has been going on for months with no fix in the system.
    Also I feel you need to increase the max stat on certain jewels like diamond. A +26 armor at noble is very weak for sacrificing an entire jewel slot. Double the armor value so we can mix & match properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ninth Tier jewel would cost quite a lot to buy and to make..... Noble class jewels (Finesse, Fury and Mind) are ranging 6m-8m now. The Ninth tier will cost up to 20m for just one jewel. This is just my opinion but 20m for 1 jewel?
    Gettee: Level 46 Sorcerer-High Society

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Please make the 9th jewel tier a combination jewel. Ideally 3 fortified + a noble lightning to make an eye gem equivalent. Or figure out a way to make mages not so dependent on crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

ninth tier jewel, definitely great

sadly, with this, you tripled the requirement to become maxed, but you barely doubled the availability of the jewels permanently... i was hoping you will realize that you need to be generous with jewels... sad...
    also, i think jewels need to have equal quality between each type, since they occupy exactly same slot... if you aim for players build variety, you should rethink some of the useless jewels, especially water, lightning, and nature

water give 12 mana per level, but an int can give 10 mana and 3 health, or 10 mana and 5 health for rogue... this is clearly discouraging people to use water -> giving them 20 points per tier won't hurt
    nature is several times better, because for some class, it outperform str in giving health by 2 points... which is not good enough to make people go for nature -> at least 15 points per tier is needed to make it interesting
    lighting is not eye, when slotting lighting, we sacrifice the slot for ability for getting primary stat... which is punishing players who's using lightning -> crit is percentage value, probably a logarithmic increase will make it more preferable

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Thanks for a great Lovecraft event!

But STS please look at this...
    - The duel arena have some bug where skills freeze for a little time like 5 sec.
    - The 9th tier will not change much since most arlorians haven’t passed the 5th tier
    - The Shadow Storm Shot Upgrade is broken...
    - 10 points will definitely create some difference in the builds which will be good

Quote Originally Posted by Thrucho View Post
    If you could take a look at the duel arena that would great because it lags too much. It doesn't allow me to use my skill or it freezes. My game doesn't lag anywhere else let it be a PvE or PvP map, but as soon I enter a Duel my game starts lagging really bad and I'm not the only one that has this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    A 9th tier jewel eh? Most of is are stuck at 5-7 tiers
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If a 9th tier jewel is coming, please adjust the scaling that it requires to make a jewel accordingly. Unless someone finds the fountain of youth, it will be impossible to create a 9th jewel gem without a fleet of boats all filled to the brim with gold.

So, 2137 cracked to make a 9th tier jewel would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    So...these skill upgrades are an excellent concept. However, if we're getting enhanced skills, is STS going to first ensure that the skills are working as they should? Like Shadow Storm Shot, which doesn't work correctly and never has?
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

9th tier Jewels and you demand constructive feedback. Not happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i want better inventory clean up plsss. like a select/deselect(induvidually and/or item rerity based) and liquidate altogether

-Mim

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimmay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Please reduce nature and water jewel drops from watcher tomb,tomb of kraag,kraken mines . My hand very tired to scroll and remove tht jewel .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Errorrz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

orc-estra aps, 5000 kills elite mobs do you know how many main stat jewel i got ? less than 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , JEWEL ELIXIR MUST BE TRADEABLE !!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

These changes are the precursor to a new 9th tier of jewel quality coming with the next expansion. More on that to come!

Since you obviously aren't going to revamp the jewels, can you at least give us a real jewel farming map? Like a new crypt (a la wt/kt/km)? Or update Arena next cap (it's high time anyway) and put jewels in there? And no, jewels in locks, jewels in jewel chests, jewels from Jerita - these do not count as "farming".

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    orc-estra aps, 5000 kills elite mobs do you know how many main stat jewel i got ? less than 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , JEWEL ELIXIR MUST BE TRADEABLE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    These changes are the precursor to a new 9th tier of jewel quality coming with the next expansion. More on that to come!

Since you obviously aren't going to revamp the jewels, can you at least give us a real jewel farming map? Like a new crypt (a la wt/kt/km)? Or update Arena next cap (it's high time anyway) and put jewels in there? And no, jewels in locks, jewels in jewel chests, jewels from Jerita - these do not count as "farming".

Thank you.
    Those 2. Most people are stuck at +4 or +5 jewels and they haven't farmed them themselves.
    Been counting as well btw. In the last t2/t3 runs I got exactly 4 cracked finesse jewels. You can do the calculations yourself how many runs I would need for a single noble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Jewel

Hm. second run for jewel elixers (plat sales test/drop rate test/economy test) + planned 9th tier jewels (something to create demand for those elixers) + planned gold option to open crates (plat sales loss): sounds like testing out market conditions for shifting plat demand from opening rengols to obtaining jewels.

RE Double luck, double crate drops: speeds up plat sales/raising finances while also providing economy/demand testing.

RE two farming events at once: it would be interesting to know how much company cares about farmers (not saying they don't, just wondering); also could be a low-stakes test to see how plat sales would react to two concurrent events- whether it was zero sum or increased revenue. If revenue increase, then we will probably see more farming events running concurrently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The Jewels are definitive a great concept - why? They ensure that every small heads up in stats needs a *huge* amount of gold and at the same time constantly generates income for farmers. And they're not really meant to be maxed out, don t worry, even if you're used to it. The thing i don t understand is how rubbish jewels found a place in the line up. And why Gems are still here.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiLove View Post
    When is the client update?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    Next year, i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Those 2. Most people are stuck at 4 or 5 jewels and they haven't farmed them themselves.
    Been counting as well btw. In the last t2/t3 runs I got exactly 4 cracked finesse jewels. You can do the calculations yourself how many runs I would need for a single noble
    5.000.000 kills

9th tier means

15.000.000 kills

yet, jewel elixir

Is not TRADEABLE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I like everything I've read in the first post. Good Job STS!!

I see that the "must have everything" crowd is already complaining about the 9th tier jewel. I say why not have 100 tiers of jewels. If someone actually wants to spend the time to craft some enormous tier jewel, then all the power to them. Why is that such a problem to everyone? Does it really bother all of you that much if you cannot have all of the best stuff with ease?

If no 9th tier is added, then eventually the price of jewels will drop down to near nothing as more and more players continue to max out on jewels. I can't speak for others, but as a non-plat player (I haven't purchased any plat in a year an a half) jewel farming is where I make most of my gold. I'd hate to see the price of jewels drop.

Just as is my opinion with achievements, NOBODY should ever be able to max out their character with all the best gear, pets and jewels. The day someone has reached that point, it means there needs to be more added to the game. There should always be more to work towards.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

I see that the "must have everything" crowd is already complaining about the 9th tier jewel. I say why not have 100 tiers of jewels. If someone actually wants to spend the time to craft some enormous tier jewel, then all the power to them. Why is that such a problem to everyone? Does it really bother all of you that much if you cannot have all of the best stuff with ease?

If no 9th tier is added, then eventually the price of jewels will drop down to near nothing as more and more players continue to max out on jewels. I can't speak for others, but as a non-plat player (I haven't purchased any plat in a year an a half) jewel farming is where I make most of my gold. I'd hate to see the price of jewels drop.

Just as is my opinion with achievements, NOBODY should ever be able to max out their character with all the best gear, pets and jewels. The day someone has reached that point, it means there needs to be more added to the game. There should always be more to work towards.
    hmmmm, when there was only 8th tier jewels maximum, having an all 7th tier jewels equipment is only one third of being maxed, and you call that okay? pretty sure 90% of the players have less than this 1/3 of maxed gears at the end of season

i think sts and people who think it is okay with the current jewel drop rate, failed to understand the huge numbers in 2000 cracked jewels, and the potential with exponential increase...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 02-25-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

No-one is talking about maxing their jewels in a week. But it's gonna be one year soon. How many noble mind or finesse jewels have you farmed so far? I've played almost every day (with a few short breaks) and I doubt I have hit 2k cracked jewels combined. Finesse, mind, fury, chaos COMBINED. This might be okay for you, but it's not for me.