Thread: Glinstone armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Glinstone armor

After I heard about the new expansion it got me thinking.. What if Spacetime made the glinstone mythic armor a special achievement that you get after you have obtained it only in this expansion and to gain a special title to recognize those who put in hard work at obtaining it. Even if you bought it, you spend millions of gold on it but when the new expansion comes out the prices in fangs will go down making it x10 easier to get. Kinda like the Midas touch title that was removed, people worked hard at getting that and are recognized today with the title! Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by lucaskane2480; 02-25-2016 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

You already receive the title "Glintstoned" aswell as APs once completing the set, is there really any need to add another title just so people can acknowledge that you completed it at level 46? That's like saying well I completed all my Elite boss aps at 46 I should get special titles lol....Regardless of what level people achieve the Glintstone set or how much gold it costs them the fact is it is still a lengthy process and if you are going to be completing it at lvl 56 then hopefully prices will be much cheaper because chances are unless we still have no gear progression it is going to be useless anyways unless sts decide to do an upgrade quest.