Thread: [Suggestion] GLINTSTONE SET UPGRADEABLE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default [Suggestion] GLINTSTONE SET UPGRADEABLE

Hello all, i want to tell yall about the glintstone set tht many ppls hav crafted. As u all know 46 cap had came just 4-5 months around and now sts is announcing for new lvl cap 56. we hav done hard work for glintstone set so if 56 ll come glintstone set ll be waste for us. So not to waste our hard work and patience i suggest to upgrade GLINTSTON SET to lvl 56. As we all hope tht sts ll upgrade it to 56 so the sets we made ll not be a waste.

So plz i want sts to upgrade the GLINTSTONE SET to lvl 56 to make it more powerful.
    Thank you...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Badsha Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Set still worth 8+ m so yep upgrade it will be cool :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greekAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

highly agree this should be a thing
    plus some one should look into the mage and the rouge sets
    their stats are shieeet right now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan Akbar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

This should never happen.
    There are 1000s of players who did not do the set because of its stats & the related cost involved.
    There should be a completely new set now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    There are 1000s of players who did not do the set because of its stats & the related cost involved.
    This should TOTALLY happen, the amount of time and dedication needed to acquire this set means there has to be a LONG-TERM benefit, otherwise it completely defies the principle of video games where hardwork/dedication pay off in the long term.If i understand you well, Those 1000S players who did not do the set because of the stats/related costs deserve a better set then the people who took all their time and effort into farming glintstone set? Thats completely absurd.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yumisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post
    This should TOTALLY happen, the amount of time and dedication needed to acquire this set means there has to be a LONG-TERM benefit, otherwise it completely defies the principle of video games where hardwork/dedication pay off in the long term.If i understand you well, Those 1000S players who did not do the set because of the stats/related costs deserve a better set then the people who took all their time and effort into farming glintstone set? Thats completely absurd.
    Nothing is absurd.
    The stats were clearly released to all of us and it was your decision to chase it. Whatever gold you spent was done by your own choice. That does not mean it has to be a continuation for the next set, thereby forcing ppl who haven't done it to do it now.
    What is absurd is this thread actually.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Make it upgradable and also bring in another set just as powerful. Everyone will be happy and people who crafted the set can keep the current skill bonuses and it will keep farming of caverns active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ty for your post. After hours of "fangitis" in order to obtain lvl 43 Mythic it would be a sorry day indeed if it were not upgradeable in some or other way. I dont think anybody would want to do this kind of quest again if the effort is cancelled by game rule changes. My suggestion would be that the Glintstone could be swapped for tokens used by the level 53 mythic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to upaokafi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

if not upgradable just at least chain quest with the lvl 46 mythic!!!will make ppl still farm fangs and farm for the set!!!!always +1 farmable items is a good for the farmers! u can also upgrade it by using diff parts from all maps!!like fangs/dragon bar + new items will drop at new maps!!! tht will keep busy the farmers for a long period and imo we need our farm worth to sell or keep!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You all have no idea how many times I've mentioned this to my friends and asked them for their opinion, most agreeing of course. I would absolutely LOVE to see this in the expansion. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so bad for paying millions for a set that I can't even use to its full potential due to the stat reduction. It would be nice if STS even considered doing this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    Hello all, i want to tell yall about the glintstone set tht many ppls hav crafted. As u all know 46 cap had came just 4-5 months around and now sts is announcing for new lvl cap 56. we hav done hard work for glintstone set so if 56 ll come glintstone set ll be waste for us. So not to waste our hard work and patience i suggest to upgrade GLINTSTON SET to lvl 56. As we all hope tht sts ll upgrade it to 56 so the sets we made ll not be a waste.

So plz i want sts to upgrade the GLINTSTONE SET to lvl 56 to make it more powerful.
    Thank you...
    Wow nice idea, i'm agree with you
    Revolution of Pancasila
    I do what can i do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Stats and costs aside, this was the only new set released during level 46, and the Ren'gol maps/questline revolve around it. It isn't merely a legendary set they threw in haphazardly. Think about it, 3 maps devoted ENTIRELY to crafting this set. Even those (sometimes annoying) effigy material drops are there to help players craft their own set. Everything is farmable and obtainable, so it's not really a hardship anymore. With the 2x orc fang event, expect prices to drop some more.

I am also driven to believe that this set might be upgraded or at least be instrumental to a future questline because of the introduction of jewels. Remember how upgrading the old 31 and 36 helm and armor will lead to the loss of gems? That could well be the case again, hence jewels must be resocketable for use in the new/ upgraded set.

Bottom line, it will do more harm than good if this Glintstone set will be merely abandoned as a token after only a few months of its release. Those who do have it worked hard or paid a lot for it, and those who do not, can still acquire it at a fraction of the cost.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Stats and costs aside, this was the only new set released during level 46, and the Ren'gol maps/questline revolve around it. It isn't merely a legendary set they threw in haphazardly. Think about it, 3 maps devoted ENTIRELY to crafting this set. Even those (sometimes annoying) effigy material drops are there to help players craft their own set. Everything is farmable and obtainable, so it's not really a hardship anymore. With the 2x orc fang event, expect prices to drop some more.

I am also driven to believe that this set might be upgraded or at least be instrumental to a future questline because of the introduction of jewels. Remember how upgrading the old 31 and 36 helm and armor will lead to the loss of gems? That could well be the case again, hence jewels must be resocketable for use in the new/ upgraded set.

Bottom line, it will do more harm than good if this Glintstone set will be merely abandoned as a token after only a few months of its release. Those who do have it worked hard or paid a lot for it, and those who do not, can still acquire it at a fraction of the cost.
    Yes. This is the only thing tht ppl must know. U can craft ur own glintstone set. Now its 2x fangs so cheap danfs nd orc tags r for free. So try to craft ur set asap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Gyes, i just got my drag bar yesterday and waiting for 5 dayes to be crafted
    Why do sts do that to us ?!?! ........ why they just waste all our hard work and time spent to collect those tooth ?! ?
    I am completely sad ...........
    All of my work and time just waste and for the new cap ...... a new thing will come up and so we go for it and by the time we reach ....... a new cap will just show up and waste our efforts again
    I am so dissapointed really .
    I think i am gonna quit
    And stop chasing a dream of be powrfull in time cuz u STS just wasted that dream

I'am Too Old To Play Games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I worked so hard for glintstone set and sts is going to screw us....last mthic set was good FOR several expansions. ...plz correct this my trust is broken with u... Havent we worked hard enough getting Glintstone set..and now we have to work harder to upgrade it again.....how about 500 more fangs lots of fun....lost my trust Iafrazz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

yep i think developers team should do something with tht! if u dont want to upgrade it at least chain the quest with new gears thts will help fangs market and we wont just toss one more set at stash!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I may quit if this set doesn't become upgradable to a great usable set when I am L56. I have wasted so much gold on fangs to get warrior glint helm for now, and now there is already a L47 helm that exceeds it. WTH? It costs more to complete helm crafting than buying L47 helm!!!

STS has already cost me 25-30 million gold earlier because of their ******* strategies. Please take some more away from me, STS!

This is why people refrain from paying for plat, to feed your STS bills!!

PS. And don't you(STS) dare make it even 1/100th of the effort like it is to craft L46 set! If someone is to make it from scratch, it will be far too much work. Like L46 set already is!
    Last edited by TW84; 03-20-2016 at 02:04 PM. Reason: GRR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Please make this happen. I'm a heavy platinum user. Else I will change my mind to stop supporting this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I made this set around march worth 11m...after 1 months sts already realease 56 cap
    I dont use this set now so disappointed. ...11m wasted
    Hope sts understands this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i didnt craft it but i know right that if you crafzed it you feel disappointed be azse of the wasted time and money.