Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Beta Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Htiek View Post
    tyvm, ouch 70p....one more question
    so 70p is forever? or pay 70p per month
    From what I saw forever. But making the guild is 10k or 20 plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Wow Keith, ur right...ouch...well unfortuantely i have an iDevice so i cant do the beta...i didnt completely understand the wording of the post but why is it that beta testers get special prizes when those who have iDevices didnt even have a chance??? Not fair if u ask me...then again i didnt really understand post..whatevs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    why is it that beta testers get special prizes
    What made you think that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey I would really like an invite to this guild. My name on the game is the same as my username. I know u probably are full but pls consider adding me! I would be actively involved with this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Survivorfan,

We want to do beta for iDevices, but Apple won't let us. So, we're doing what we can to have a limited beta. We'll be launched fully on the Apple App Store and Android Market in about 2 weeks, give or take for what issues crop up in beta.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the game and your support!
    we understand, but now ur letting all the droiders get a way head start. NO FAIR!

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

NO FAIR! They get big guild hall and elixers for credits. Wow sts
    Last edited by Pokechmp; 07-07-2011 at 06:02 AM.

To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

can't wait for guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    Wow Keith, ur right...ouch...well unfortuantely i have an iDevice so i cant do the beta...i didnt completely understand the wording of the post but why is it that beta testers get special prizes when those who have iDevices didnt even have a chance??? Not fair if u ask me...then again i didnt really understand post..whatevs
    What he said was that beta testers get biggest guild hall whatever that is and elixirs for credits, which I think is something u don't buy. So they get elixirs for free. I know, it isnt fair at all. STS should give the iOS users and even the droiders who don't have v cast something as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechmp View Post
    What he said was that beta testers get biggest guild hall whatever that is and elixirs for credits, which I think is something u don't buy. So they get elixirs for free. I know, it isnt fair at all. STS should give the iOS users and even the droiders who don't have v cast something as well.
    Wait, the beta guild transfers over? And so does the profiles? I thought it delete all the data and start fresh when the official game game out.
    To view this information you need a Spacetime Studios® Gold™ Account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.
    Even if they are, they get it for free. And I'm pretty sure free elixirs isn't a standard guild feature. Plus, ur all happy because u get the beta and get those guild things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Survivorfan View Post
    Wait, the beta guild transfers over? And so does the profiles? I thought it delete all the data and start fresh when the official game game out.
    It transfers over

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    They are standard guild features. We'll have a full web article on guilds and how they work (for both Star Legends and for Pocket Legends). There are 3 different size Guild Halls:

1. Standard one, just a place to meet and hang out that is your own.
    2. First upgrade, it has an extra room to it and a Stim Pack (or if in PL a Potion) vendor that sells Stims/Potions at a reduced rate.
    3. Second upgrade, another extra room, the Stim Pack / Potion vendor and a vendor that sells Enhancers (Elixirs for PL) at a reduced rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thanks for the confirmation Sam.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd like to add that while people are making a big deal saying beta testers are getting a guild hall for free, only ONE PERSON in the whole guild needs to buy the guild hall and EVERYONE ELSE can use it. There is NO LIMIT to how many people can be in a guild, so if there is a guild with 100 people only ONE person pays and NINETY NINE people get the guild hall for free. Besides, I was about to spend my own plat to buy the guild hall before Samhayne told me not to, so even if he didn't "give us a guild hall for free" I would have bought it and all the other beta testers would have gotten it for free.
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hmm... But if someone pays 70 plat for a guild, with all those benefits for the guildies, wouldn't that come with a huge power trip? Like "do yada yada or you're out of the guild." People who can't afford the real cash to make their own guild will be at the mercy of those who can.

And it pretty much forces people to join a big guild instead of a small group of friends, bc be realistic -- who's going to want to miss out on all those perks that everyone else will have? Most people won't spend 70 plat for a small group of friends.

Not a fan of all these perks for cash. I liked the game better when everyone bought maps to progresss and extra plat was for vanity items. So everyone was on equal footing. Now you need to spend cash to keep up with everyone else.
    Last edited by Lesrider; 07-07-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is the green text I've been seeing coming from the guild? How exactly would i do that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider:343126
    Not a fan of all these perks for cash. I liked the game better when everyone bought maps to progresss and extra plat was for vanity items. So everyone was on equal footing. Now you need to spend cash to keep up with everyone else.
    Look everyone is going to have to accept that STS is having to make changes to afford to continue to do business. 10 mil in development cost for the physics engine alone, I mean come on, they are not going to recoup cost with people buying plat to only buy vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So I'm the only one who sees this and pictures a forum flooded with threads like "So and so just scammed me out of 500k that I paid to join his guild and then didn't let me join." Or..."My guild leader kicked me from the guild because I wouldn't give him a sewer set!"

When such big perks are attached to a guild and it requires cash to get it, expect a lot of drama.