There was quite the buzz this last week in Arlor! Jewel elixers became available through plat purchase and I saw alot of mixed feedback regarding limited accessibility by plat buy only. Might I suggest adding these in say arena chests or massive crates, crate token vendor, elite pink drop or even Klass/Shaz? Charge 500 story tokens and get ppl running those again!

Some ppl made alot of money, some ppl felt cheated as they had no access (free plat offers don't work everywhere) and some ppl like myself just had fun finally farming something useful and prosperous. I'm excited I finally farmed up enough jewels to craft maybe one or two op jewels. The reg jewel drop rate is abyssmal. If this is the intended rarity then we should have more access to a jewel elixir. I felt so bad, I found myself using my plat to farm some jewels for friends before the "event" ended. Have a bit of empathy for those responsible enough to set themselves limits, I know I can't be buying plat every week. We're not talking about big ticket items...essence used to drop very regularly and w some patience and work players could max their gear. That was fun stuff. With the impending 56 cap coming it's hard to imagine even having a standard set :/ not so fun

I suggest adding jewel elixers somewhere accessible to all, one way or another, in a future update