Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [HOTFIX] Deary Island Dig Spots No Longer Spawn Infinite Loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Does everyone think deary island was a bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Arcane Deary seemed to spawn a portal of a dig spot, but it just led me to the same island.

Attachment 148070

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Won't be happening, well have a new expansion with new crates so Ren crates will be pretty much useless and of no help at level 56.

I dont think think sts will bring new locks AGAIN. Otherwise we will be 100% able to craft event crates out of these locks. Otherwise it's not good for the economy

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    I dont think think sts will bring new locks AGAIN. Otherwise we will be 100% able to craft event crates out of these locks. Otherwise it's not good for the economy

:S why do u guys keep saying good or bad for economy? :P
    Before talking about what is a good or bad economy, we should look at goals of the government, in this case sts. Also we cannot see sts as our government who wants people in game to prosper but as firms because prices of stuff (inflation or deflation) in game doesnt matter to them, what matters to them is that trades continue to run, people demanding for arcane items and lock openers are willing to open the locks, inflation or deflation isnt the main concern. Mainly sts needs to aim for more people to buy plats and to do so they need to provide incentives for people to do so, hence they need to make sure that the people in AL are buying the things lootable from locked crates or other plat purchased items. They do not need to give any thoughts about how much ren gol prices are because it doesnt really affect their profit. See, the economy in game to sts doesnt depend on how much lock prices / arcane weapons etc. are, it depends on the marginal propensity to consume and marginal propensity to save of the population, which is us willing to spend or not. Right now u can say that it is an ideal situation of wealth in the game (Many people have millions of gold from the deary glitch, items are cheap which is what people asked for) however, the marginal propensity to save is high, many people earnt gold from selling their deary farmed crates but not many are willing to spend on anything, thats why u see prices dropping rock bottom and with no one buying arcane stuff for a decent price, lock openers stop opening locks, this is thus a situation similar to "liquidity trap", people are keeping gold to themselves expecting a further deflation and the situation right now is considered bad economy even though people have gold and prices are cheap.

To solve this, sts needs to do something about the ren gol locks, either to add more loots or create a new type of lock so that people start demanding for stuff again and the circular flow of income will be driven faster again, by phasing out ren locks, there are both down side and up side, down side being people lose gold from their hoarded ren locks ( which is prolly what u mean by "not good for the economy") up side would be that there will be more incentives for people to farm and sell new locks while lock openers are willing to open the new type of locks. Also, there is one other way to save ren locks in a situation where new locks are introduced, which is that sns will not be lootable in the new locks, this will keep demand for ren locks to still be high.
    Last edited by Potato is me; 03-10-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melberly View Post
    :S why do u guys keep saying good or bad for economy? :P
    Before talking about what is a good or bad economy, we should look at goals of the government, in this case sts. Also we cannot see sts as our government who wants people in game to prosper but as firms because prices of stuff (inflation or deflation) in game doesnt matter to them, what matters to them is that trades continue to run, people demanding for arcane items and lock openers are willing to open the locks, inflation or deflation isnt the main concern. Mainly sts needs to aim for more people to buy plats and to do so they need to provide incentives for people to do so, hence they need to make sure that the people in AL are buying the things lootable from locked crates or other plat purchased items. They do not need to give any thoughts about how much ren gol prices are because it doesnt really affect their profit. See, the economy in game to sts doesnt depend on how much lock prices / arcane weapons etc. are, it depends on the marginal propensity to consume and marginal propensity to save of the population, which is us willing to spend or not. Right now u can say that it is an ideal situation of wealth in the game (Many people have millions of gold from the deary glitch, items are cheap which is what people asked for) however, the marginal propensity to save is high, many people earnt gold from selling their deary farmed crates but not many are willing to spend on anything, thats why u see prices dropping rock bottom and with no one buying arcane stuff for a decent price, lock openers stop opening locks, this is thus a situation similar to "liquidity trap", people are keeping gold to themselves expecting a further deflation and the situation right now is considered bad economy even though people have gold and prices are cheap.

To solve this, sts needs to do something about the ren gol locks, either to add more loots or create a new type of lock so that people start demanding for stuff again and the circular flow of income will be driven faster again, by phasing out ren locks, there are both down side and up side, down side being people lose gold from their hoarded ren locks ( which is prolly what u mean by "not good for the economy") up side would be that there will be more incentives for people to farm and sell new locks while lock openers are willing to open the new type of locks. Also, there is one other way to save ren locks in a situation where new locks are introduced, which is that sns will not be lootable in the new locks, this will keep demand for ren locks to still be high.
    Lol real economist i went half a way through u r long passage it was like reading my 10th std ecomics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How long we can stay on deary land for normal not bug ?
    One Heart Indonesia = Guild Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

11 dig spots... done in under 1min

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    Lol real economist i went half a way through u r long passage it was like reading my 10th std ecomics
    Well i guess sns not in new locks doesnt save ren locks because of the new op pet :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post

Think again now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby View Post
    Think again now
    I truly did bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received