Thread: AoA or Alliance of Alterra by: Woundedeagle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Default AoA or Alliance of Alterra by: Woundedeagle

Looking for a guild that has more to it than your smoothie? Well, let us discuss Alliance of Alterra. We are a community guild. So basically anyone can enter, with exceptions. With being a community guild, we have brother guilds.
    Current Brother Guilds are:
    • Light Bringers of Forest Haven
    • IMMORTALS
    • Alterran Royal Guard
    • Alterran Legends
    • Assassins of Cascadia

This all means we aren't going to have guild wars, most likely. If we are to have a war, it will be in guild. Like a 5on5 CTF match.We are also looking for cool people that like to hang out and relax, chat, get some discounted things etc.

Here is a neat quote :

Quote Originally Posted by nazgulking View Post
    His guild is one of the few ones that doesn't requires you to join weekly meetings to not be kicked out or other non-sensed rules that I've seen in many guilds here.
    I am myself taking a little break and no one is "OMG we needz to kick him out! He is not giving 100% to the guildz!!!!".
    Points of Interest:
    • What are the benefits of said awesome guild?
    • We have order, stability, friendly members, a Tier 3 Guild Hall for a place to hang and get discounts on elixirs and potions, many brother guilds, and much more!
    • Why would I join AoA, when I could join AoC, ARG, LBFH, AL, or IMMORTALS?
    • Because we are all friends here. No matter which one you join, we all respect that.
    • How do I get in to Alliance of Alterra when you aren't on, Wound
    • Well, I have granted Officer position to exquisite members for their work in the guild since day one. The Current Officers are: Enikazie, Matutd, Nazgulking, Shadowplat, Buwanda, Mothwing, Cytokinesis, Wretch, & Wmbcowboy.
    • And Recuiter Position to Eyesharp, Kysar, Ruizhe, & Linkery.
    • Pfffh, got a website?
    • Actually we have a lovely web site carefully pieced together by Tvis: http://stsalliance.forumotion.com/
    • Like Facebook? Me too!
    • Well here is that URL: Alliance of Alterra on Facebook
    • I need money, who is the Guild Banker?
    • Well Johnny-Boy, Banking starts wars. People take money and do not return it. Therefore, we lose money because someone needs their deposit back, or someone begs, or someone isn't trusted to take money from Guild Banker. So we use the stash.
    • No one is ever on. I quit!
    • I am doing the best to keep this guild running like no other. When you get to know me, you'll understand.
    • I want to be an Officers so I can recruit a million people!
    • Been there, done that. If you want someone to join the guild, let an Officer or Me know. Always remember Quality>Quantity.
    • I want a section just for my fellow guild members and I.
    • If our forum is not your thing, Go here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=189
    • Follow some simple rules.
    • If it is that hard, go watch this video: http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/commonsense/

-The Focus of Alliance of Alterra:
    This Guild is designated for players who have committed and will commit their In-Game and Out-Game time to helping out the Community of Alterra. This Guild is determined to be a big part of the Alterran Community in many ways. We will focus on the satisfaction of others around us in the community by: helping to inform other players with current and evident information, being known in the community, running events/contest with rewards(that i will contribute alot to), and being a well-rounded player by keeping your cool and following the Spacetime Studios Terms Of Service.

And.....
    Last edited by WoundedEagle; 10-27-2011 at 04:12 PM.