Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lv.35-40 3v3 FFA Team Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

well idk if many teams entered but im in if anyone wanna be with me let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I'm debating on making a 40 bear just for this LOL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZedMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    I'm debating on making a 40 bear just for this LOL
    You should, it'll be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    well idk if many teams entered but im in if anyone wanna be with me let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

maybe i should just pm him... ill give it one more go, it might help this tourney get somewhere, completely and utterly unfair as of this point.

Limit it to one of each class if it's a 40 team, if it's a 35 team it can be anything, that way aa 35 team has a chance vs a 40 team.
    nothing lasts forever

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Youre wasting your time burn, he doesnt want for his tournament to actually be legit and work. That would require some effort, none of which he has or wants to put into it. Can we get a better tourney host please? (Watch he'll reply to this cus it isnt constructive).
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Youre wasting your time burn, he doesnt want for his tournament to actually be legit and work. That would require some effort, none of which he has or wants to put into it. Can we get a better tourney host please? (Watch he'll reply to this cus it isnt constructive).
    hahahahah, perfectly summed up. Also, add me on steam
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

@etarbitrev @burningdex stop complaining lol if you're not happy dont enter the tournament. He's the host and its his rules we cant change his mind

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Not really complaining about the rules, I'm complaining about the lack of communication with the people that are actually trying to better the tournament. Fair enough if he is stubborn and won't change them, just answer the message and 5 additional messages could've been prevented.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Neither of you are taking part in my tournament so I could care less for your opinions to make it "better", I've put in lots of effort into making this thread already, and have stated my tournament will be stagnant because that is what I WANT to do. An easier solution would be to stop being pest and read what I've already stated, Lv.15 Mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHINDUSTER View Post
    Neither of you are taking part in my tournament so I could care less for your opinions to make it "better", I've put in lots of effort into making this thread already, and have stated my tournament will be stagnant because that is what I WANT to do. An easier solution would be to stop being pest and read what I've already stated, Lv.15 Mage.

I agree with the opinion that you dont manage to host this tournament.
    It just sadly seems like that

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Funny considering I did 35-40 for a vast amount of time and have actually been mentioned in best 40 bear and best 35 mage guides/threads. So yeah, just thought I'd clear that one up. Also, nice CTF game we had earlier was fun. Very "fun". I never realised you " played" 15-20 PvP too.
    Finally I did consider joining but after realising the lack of attention you were giving to people trying to balance the tourney as it seems about as fair as UDYR jungle, I decided not to join. So yeah, with that closed mind of yours, you just lost another potential player. Imagine if you're 1 player short.. And nobody will join. That will be funny, won't it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I've came up with a conclusion! Since its a l35-40 tournament, the best option is to make your team all 40's.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilante For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Funny considering I did 35-40 for a vast amount of time and have actually been mentioned in best 40 bear and best 35 mage guides/threads. So yeah, just thought I'd clear that one up. Also, nice CTF game we had earlier was fun. Very "fun". I never realised you " played" 15-20 PvP too.
    Finally I did consider joining but after realising the lack of attention you were giving to people trying to balance the tourney as it seems about as fair as UDYR jungle, I decided not to join. So yeah, with that closed mind of yours, you just lost another potential player. Imagine if you're 1 player short.. And nobody will join. That will be funny, won't it?
    Are those really true though? Just about anyone can be thrown in a list. Even I was involved in that list after being in Lv.40 for hardly 1/1000 the amount of time I've spent at Lv.50. Also, yes, that was very "fun".

My mind isn't closed. I simply do what I want to, and have even given you options if you feel so at odds to: 1. make your own tournament(s), or 2. simply not join. Imagine if I WAS 1 player short, and that 1 player just happened to join. That would be even funnier, wouldn't it?

Also, UDYR jungle???

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CHINDUSTER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    I've came up with a conclusion! Since its a l35-40 tournament, the best option is to make your team all 40's.
    I'm actually editing my team to contain Lv.35s just so some of you Lv.40 composed teams will have a chance against us. So yeah, I encourage whoever is participating to do just this. ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

@humiii, yes i agree, in hindsight i was being a bit of an arse (can i use that infraction-free)?

@chin, UDYR, i believe its you do your research , not too sure myself. Yes, i'd probably laugh if they joined as well.

Before i rant/apologise/however you view it. I do acknowledge how hard, stressful and time consuming it is to run a tournament.

I'm really not trying to come off as a cactus thorn, so sorry if i come across as one.

I agree with your point, why should i contradict you if i could just make my own tourney, believe me, i have wanted too for ages, i' a very lazy person so props too you and anyone who has hosted one.

Just trying to better the tournament so it is fair for all classes and level group.

I apologise (yes, Australia spells that with an "s".) for my arrogance (i guess you could call it?).

But let's face the fact, this is the first 35 tourney in awhile, I would have jumped at the chance to join it if I played, just attempting to make it fairer for the 35's who do choose to join.

Once again,sorry Chin.
    Last edited by Burningdex; 03-14-2016 at 02:56 AM.
    nothing lasts forever

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Are those really true though? Just about anyone can be thrown in a list. Even I was involved in that list after being in Lv.40 for hardly 1/1000 the amount of time I've spent at Lv.50. Also, yes, that was very "fun".

My mind isn't closed. I simply do what I want to, and have even given you options if you feel so at odds to: 1. make your own tournament(s), or 2. simply not join. Imagine if I WAS 1 player short, and that 1 player just happened to join. That would be even funnier, wouldn't it?

Also, UDYR jungle???
    lol Udyr is a character in League of legends, and its op and unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    lol Udyr is a character in League of legends, and its op and unfair
    rofl thought it was you do your research, wouldve worked in context..
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Lol@pvp

11/chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Also, UDYR jungle???
    Uh, then you wouldn't be one player short. So after reading what you put, you're basically telling me you're ignorant and you still uphold the fact that you're stubborn or one could say that is having a closed mind. So to conclude you just told me what I already know, reinforced that you have a closed mind, explained that you are ignorant and tried to belittle me being mentioned in " best" 35/40 threads. And if you don't know who udyr is he's like a lvl 99 bear with 100% dodge and super fast speed and crazy dmg with a side order of broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Uh, then you wouldn't be one player short. So after reading what you put, you're basically telling me you're ignorant and you still uphold the fact that you're stubborn or one could say that is having a closed mind. So to conclude you just told me what I already know, reinforced that you have a closed mind, explained that you are ignorant and tried to belittle me being mentioned in " best" 35/40 threads. And if you don't know who udyr is he's like a lvl 99 bear with 100% dodge and super fast speed and crazy dmg with a side order of broken.
    All things considered, if you think so lowly of me, why are you still here and not creating your own tournament? Would that not be easier than being loquacious on a thread because I am doing things my way and not yours?