Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Default Farewell

Hello all,

I just want to use this last opportunity to say goodbye to some friends, who I could not catch online today.
    Thanks to Beuefita(the first pro tank I ever met)
    Thanks to Tataratata, Imhotepx and Bootiful for taking me with them when I was super badly geared and somewhat badly skilled. Without you 3 but mostly Imhotepx (what is fair is fair) I would have never achieved op-ness
    Thanks to Kalizzaa and Noisykillar for giving me so much advice back in the day on how to play my class!
    Thanks to Starkinea, Martin, Scrytex, Jakubson, Extra, howmany and all the other officers of Elite runners who made me feel at home back in the day and made me one of them later.
    Thanks to all the members of Elite Runners for being so friendly, pro and willing to help at any time. Honourable mentions go to Sorceress, Cappadonnaa, Uena, Vamo, Bgentle, fittybatty, Lugat,Cptkhaleesi, anyona and many others.
    Thanks to Oez and Avaree and Bluesparky and atmbni and crayix and barristen and sakurab and Aniteiera and slekki and ashleycarlton and skippleggday and eat/calicus for always being nice and making me laugh and smile so often.

My chars are deleted now and with them my many pets and aps, thus ensuring that I won't be coming back To all of you good luck in real life and in this game. If I have missed someone please do not be offended

Regards,
    Azekriusabac
    Last edited by Jazzi; 03-07-2016 at 02:13 PM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: