Thread: Nekro/sns comparison for mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Nekro/sns comparison for mage

Wondering if any mage could share there stats with nekro compared to sns.....also looking for input on using sns on mage...is it worth opening or would u guys sell? (Keep in mind i already have nekro/toor/mari/singe) ....thanks to everyone in advance for there input!!
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I havnt got sns, although I can afford it nekro also works effectively.
    If I was you, I'd open it.

Nekro AA - initial damage, chance to stun enemy,40% damage reduction shield, stun immunity and temporary 30% speed buff
    Sns - health and poison pools

PVP - NEKRO (SNS IN CLASH)

Although sns has op heals and damage with AA, 400-500 a tick per pool (not too sure but around that), Mage always dies when shield is gone because there squishy. But with nekro you've constantly got a shield which adds to survivability as rogues/mages even warriors will be dealing insane damage to you such as 2000-5000 a combo, so the sns healing tick per second is useless IMO, whereas the shield really helps.

PVE - SNS

Nekro and sns both have banish, but nekros is a 1 time thing whereas sns damage pool has a 10% chance every second to banish. If the pools stack...banish all round plus pools are useful in this situation.

Although nekro is useful, damage wise sns is better unless you have problems surviving but if your party has a nekro then sns is better due to its AA being able to stack.

P.S - think to yourself, why are you playing this game? To have fun not make gold, just open it XD

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I would stash it for the time being. There is a new expansion right around the corner. You may find yourself needing gold for super cool new items. Or, nothing ultra good comes out, where you can then choose to use it.

SnS will give a little damage boost to your stats over Nekro, but for the gold cost, you would be able to afford a nice set of level 56 gear early on for a much better stat gain (and still have a chunk of gold left over).

SnS may lose a little value, though, as people will be opening a lot of lockeds early on, but nothing tremendous. Maybe 1 or 2 mil tops.

An alternative would be sell now and buy a new one slightly cheaper during the expansion.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    I havnt got sns, although I can afford it nekro also works effectively.
    If I was you, I'd open it.

Nekro AA - initial damage, chance to stun enemy,40% damage reduction shield, stun immunity and temporary 30% speed buff
    Sns - health and poison pools

PVP - NEKRO (SNS IN CLASH)

Although sns has op heals and damage with AA, 400-500 a tick per pool (not too sure but around that), Mage always dies when shield is gone because there squishy. But with nekro you've constantly got a shield which adds to survivability as rogues/mages even warriors will be dealing insane damage to you such as 2000-5000 a combo, so the sns healing tick per second is useless IMO, whereas the shield really helps.

PVE - SNS

Nekro and sns both have banish, but nekros is a 1 time thing whereas sns damage pool has a 10% chance every second to banish. If the pools stack...banish all round plus pools are useful in this situation.

Although nekro is useful, damage wise sns is better unless you have problems surviving but if your party has a nekro then sns is better due to its AA being able to stack.

P.S - think to yourself, why are you playing this game? To have fun not make gold, just open it XD
    Yeah i ended up getting antsy and opening lmao...havent tried in pvp yet but am very impressed with his pve usage! Thank you both for your replies
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pazmaniac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pazmaniac View Post
    Yeah i ended up getting antsy and opening lmao...havent tried in pvp yet but am very impressed with his pve usage! Thank you both for your replies
    Np, enjoy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pazmaniac View Post
    Wondering if any mage could share there stats with nekro compared to sns.....also looking for input on using sns on mage...is it worth opening or would u guys sell? (Keep in mind i already have nekro/toor/mari/singe) ....thanks to everyone in advance for there input!!
    Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    😍😍😍😍😍😍 awesomeeeeeee
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Nekro is the best overall pet period! I often times find myself using nekro more than my sns when soloing
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agreed nekro is definately a must have and alot more uses than sns......but i do find sns great to use in pve!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Sns on a pvp team is great when the other 3/4 players on your team have a nekro. I even bust my sam out if everyone else has a nekro out

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I finally looted sns and was anxious to open... now I wish I sold because I can only use sns if there are others in clash using nekro... gotta have shield or even some warriors 1shot...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk