Thread: bad pl bday

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink bad pl bday

So I got on thursday just hoping for my friends to wish me a happy birthday and maybe catch a present I've wanted for a while when I find out sts sent out some beta testers via email to some players...this already gets me upset because pl sends me a happy birthday email and I don't get a present from them? Well I get over that quickly cause I understand I can't be an exception because everyone has birthdays . But then later I got scammed out of a crystalline set ugh my bad not double checking and stuff but it was suppposed to be exchanged for a better present ah well...Today kinda sucked but after I made some new friends and got over it after I vented on the pl forum (yes I'm speaking in past tense ;P) but if anyone sees a fork...er...something or other starting with forker I believe don't trust him and report him for me

P.s. if for aaaaaaaaany reason this might be considered rude/disrespectful or against the rules please feel free to take it down

Edit: its a brand new day and I'm filled with joy and over that incident so remember a belated happy bithday is welcome and a belated happy birthday present is praised for lol thanks to those who already said their greetings
    Last edited by jaminn; 07-09-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum.